It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

rendlesham forest eye witness

page: 2
4
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eastsuffolk
 
I'll play.

What night were you there? Or were you there on successive nights to see what happened?




posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by eastsuffolk
I will have it done in the morning.
For now i am only too happy to discuss my experiences and answer any questions


Maybe this thread should be locked until evidence is provided? After all, you do say you can provide It. And without evidence nothing can really be taken seriously here. IMO anyway.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Why wouldn't you wait to post until the evidence was available? This thread stinks of troll.



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by eastsuffolk
I was at her ranch with her brother the other day


I have never heard a 'farm' being called a 'ranch', no sir. Not in the U.K


edit on 9/2/2011 by lewtra because: change font size

edit on 9/2/2011 by lewtra because: font size again

edit on 2/9/2011 by defcon5 because: Remove extra tags messing up format



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Okay i want to answer a few questions.

First of all the government KNOWS ets exist! they deny it because their whole power structure on earth would collapse if the truth got out.
Second of all the damage has already been done, many people on earth are hybrids and have been genetically manipulated. Earth is nothing more than a controlled lab experiment at the moment.







edit on 2/9/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: post restored - errant mouse click on my part



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by eastsuffolk
Okay i want to answer a few questions.

First of all the government KNOWS ets exist! they deny it because their whole power structure on earth would collapse if the truth got out.
Second of all the damage has already been done, many people on earth are hybrids and have been genetically manipulated. Earth is nothing more than a controlled lab experiment at the moment.


Officially ignoring thread starting...now



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton
 


Yeah...it's not looking too good



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eastsuffolk
 


Ok, I'll bite. Which night was you at Rendlesham?

How many beings did you see?

How did the craft behave? Did you see It land, did you see It leave? And what did it look like?

How did people or animals behave when in the vicinity of this craft being present?

How did you manage to get a video of It?

How many people witnessed the craft?

I've done my fair share of research into this topic so I'd only ask these questions in the hope of finding discrepancies in your story compared to other credible witnessess whom may have seen It (such as charles Halt for example) because with all due respect, I believe you aren't who you say you are going simply from what you've said so far.

That being so, I look forward to your reply...
edit on 9-2-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by eastsuffolk
 


Hello Mr Elliot brown/Bernard ! We had a feeling it was you



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Im gonna be patient for your video ,

im curious to see what you filmed


let the guy a chance im sure he has somethin nice to show us !



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
my friend has a lot of equpiment cables and software can somebody please tell me what i need to transfer from a PAL vhs tape to the computer?



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
you will need a good video RCA converter , its not expensive and i guess you can plug it USB on your computer ..

you just need a vhs player , RCA converter .. , and a software to convert your videos

www.youtube.com...

here you go !



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eastsuffolk
 


an AV cable, tape recorder and a home TV chipset in your computer



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eastsuffolk
 
surel you have, or can easily access a mobile phone capable of taking vids or pics, then you could have atleast some evidence of your wild claims. until then




posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
reply to post by eastsuffolk
 
surel you have, or can easily access a mobile phone capable of taking vids or pics, then you could have atleast some evidence of your wild claims. until then



ive got a good friend of mine coming around with a cable



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
can t wait to see that , dont bother with impatient people ,



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by eastsuffolk
 


Can you please answer the questions I provided in this post? I'm curious.. And answering them, assuming you are being truthful, should help your credibility as many on this site know this case very well. (A fair request Is it not?)

Avoiding them however will of course make It seem like you have a reason to do so..
edit on 9-2-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by eastsuffolk
 


Ok, I'll bite. Which night was you at Rendlesham?

How many beings did you see?

How did the craft behave? Did you see It land, did you see It leave? And what did it look like?

How did people or animals behave when in the vicinity of this craft being present?

How did you manage to get a video of It?

How many people witnessed the craft?

I've done my fair share of research into this topic so I'd only ask these questions in the hope of finding discrepancies in your story compared to other credible witnessess whom may have seen It (such as charles Halt for example) because with all due respect, I believe you aren't who you say you are going simply from what you've said so far.

That being so, I look forward to your reply...
edit on 9-2-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)


Certainly i have no issue answering

26th december i was there, i was delivering a cargo of ammunition to the training base in the area.
with regards to the craft i wasnt there when it landed, i was only drawn to the area by the comotion
it was the size of a large helicopter, obviously not helicopter in shape or features, it was silent and on the ground
everybody was scared, panicking if you will, i can not answer with regards to animals seeing as i didnt see any present



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by eastsuffolk
 


Please feel free to describe the things you saw at Rendlesham while we wait - you know you want to!



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by eastsuffolk
my friend has a lot of equpiment cables and software can somebody please tell me what i need to transfer from a PAL vhs tape to the computer?


I might suggest taking some still pictures of it while it is playing on the TV. Like the one poster stated above. I hate to break it to ya but nobody will believe you... Hell I don't.

Extraordinary claims take extaordinary evidence. I am sure that you understand.

Just take some pictures of the video playing on the T.V..

If you are, who you say you are.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join