It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AN INVITATION TO A CHALLENGE: Reconciling Physics, Mathematics, The Occult, and Epistemology, throug

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I've published a "bubbles and arrows" overview of everything. It starts at the literal beginning of physical existence and why it emerged, takes it through the direct impact of that event and how/why progressive development initiated and continues even now. The "landmarks" include the emergence of matter, then procreative/replicative life, then information generating corporeal life, and then humanity itself. Then, it lays out how and why the development of what we call (the divine) was initiated, and how the process works.

If you think I can lay all of this out here, with all the layers of logical structure and ramification involved that causes it all to naturally occur, then you're definitely not aware of just how complex such a detailed presentation actually is. The book TAKING DOWN THE CURTAIN is 325 pages of very concise descriptions of the entire process, analogies to help one visualize the details, and a selection of the ways that the empirical evidence of this process has "haunted" us for centuries (and has even plagued us in the field of psychiatry at times, imagine that?). That segment of the book is pretty interesting, with notions like Reincarnation revealed to be a bit unsettling at the very least for most people.

The link to the book is in my signature, as is a link to a small site with a few excerpts and loose essay bits. I call the entire premise AutoGenesisism, and it's based on the notion that particle physics is simply unworkable as a means to establishing the indivisible unit of physical existence. From there, it's as if everything begins to open right up for the researcher.

There's no holy, no supernatural, and no elastic reality. All there is, is misinterpretation of what people are seeing and perceiving. Of course, I don't expect open arms for this premise, but then, I'm not naive in my idealism. Check it out if you're serious about the OP question. Ignore it if you want as well. Someone will finally pay attention to it, and that person will make their own impact on the world as we know it.
edit on 2/10/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Well, so much for that....

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by laymanskeptic

Great thread. In fact, the MAIN purpose I joined ATS was to discuss consciousness along with the nature of reality, both internal and external...both on an atomic level as well as on "our physical" level. Sadly, I am a new member and, since I wont just post any old comment on any old thread, since I insist I must be driven to post internally only, I have only managed 5 posts now, and am not nearing the necessary 20 to create my own thread, lol.
First, yes, I do believe that many religions, philosophies, witchcraft, sacred geometry, sacred mathematics, etc...are all intertwined. The reason all of these "tools" (if you will) work for the individual is because they all stem from one common truth. For example, the christian prays, and has his prayers answered; a Wiccan casts a spell, or performs a ritual, and the ritual works, Buddhist sits in meditation with the goal to achieve enlightenment, or wisdom, and such enlightenment is granted, etc...etc... There are other examples, but the point is this; all of the above work because of the same reason...FAITH. The Christian has faith his prayers will be answered; the witchcraft practitioner has faith his spell will work (he has to, it's the tip of the witches pyramid); the Buddhist has faith he will achieve wisdom.
Every atom in the universe is conscious, and connected to every other atom in the universe, so that it is one fluid conscious sea of energy. All matter is this atomic energy with a slowed down vibration. I know they say that atoms are mostly empty, but this is not true. An atom is 100% filled with energy, both positive and negative energy. These energy's act to phase cancel each other out, which makes it appear as if it is empty space.
The fluid energy of conscious atoms move in manners which are the most efficient (a drop of water is a drop because it is the most efficient use of space...perhaps the same with a planet.)
Mathematics is the outcome of this conscious energy. the energy always moves in the most efficient manner, and so will seem like perfect mathematics when measured. Problem is, math is only the outcome of this, and not the rule. Physicists can/ and have/ performed the same tests on atoms, with different beliefs in what the outcomes would be, and each got a different outcome based on their personal belief. Because atoms respond to our beliefs.
Sacred Geometry is one of the tools use by Illuminati Freemasons to keep populations under a spell of control. This doesn't make sacred geometry evil, any more than kaballah can be called evil because pop IDOLS are using it in their music and performances. It is simply that these perfected mathematics and geometric symbols (the movement of conscious energy) are in the wrong hands, and their TRUTHS are being witheld from the public.
Artificial intelligence is already created...through the human being and using the TRUTH of mathematics. The television is patented as "Manipulation of the Nervous system through electromagnetic pulses from monitors" and is used in conjunction with another patent entitled "silent subliminal presentation system" and others. These, and other, tools are used to keep people dumbed down and subservient, hypnotized... They emit and alter frequencies. Everything exists on a frequency, right down to attitude and mood. Look around, its like walking through a plague of zombies sometimes. This is artificial intelligence...incapable of seeing and learning any kind of truth.
One main reason we will not often learn things of these nature in the mainstream science community, or media, or anywhere else for that matter, is because scientists need funding, and only get this funding if they keep their research within certain parameters. For those that don't they are ridiculed, or worse.
I have believed for a while now that all religions were designed to keep people from learning the FULL truth. Each and every religion has a part of the truth, but then also contains a bit of misconception that will keep people from connecting entirely, or properly. If you, knowing the truth of existence, wanted to keep an entire planet's population in control, you would want to put some truth in all the religions, to attract followers.
This is how and why all these things are connected. Math and geometry are "perfect" because they are the result of reality, and can be used as "ingredients" to obtain personal power. (but one must be careful...who or what do you want power over, the only RIGHT answer is "yourself")
I have written an article which will help to understand the nature of reality, and I believe it will help you, and others, in your research. I would have posted it here, but it is lengthy (13 Microsoft word pages), so instead here is a link.

www.execulink.com...
on the left hand side is a link to an article, the link states "MY TRUTH".
Feel free to read anything on this simple site.

please excuse the simple website, it is free space and I am short on time.
Feel free to ask any questions or make any comments...I take criticism well.
Peace and One Love!
edit on 10-2-2011 by Scorpitarius because: Wanted to give directions to the article in the link I posted.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorpitarius

I'm going to suggest something to you.

www.execulink.com...

Paragraphs are a good thing. I wanted to read this, but simply couldn't because it is a wall of text. Break this up so that we can know what you're trying to tell us.

Thanks.
edit on 2/10/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I can do that for ya, though I cant promise when I'll have a chance to, it's very time consuming as I do most of my web writing by code, though I did use adobe a bit on this one, it's not currently installed. I was hoping the numerals would help break it up a bit. I'll try to tidy it up a bit soon.
Peace and One Love

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Hey I'll sure check out your work man, sounds interesting. I'll have a read at autogenesisim.com for sure.
edit on 10-2-2011 by laymanskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

There's not a whole lot there. A good summary of the beef of your theory would be nice.

I understand you are trying to sell your book. Let me clue you in on my own buying habits, though I can speak only for myself. There have been exceptions, but I will usually buy a philosophy book only if I am already quite familiar with the theory through summaries, discussions, reviews, and the like. Then if I find the theory plausible enough, I might buy the book to get all the details.

On the other hand, if a book is promoted only with little teasers, promising the most mind-blowing theory ever if only you'll buy the book, I can guarantee you 100% I will not buy it.

I consider this smart shopping. The teaser tactic works on more gullible people. Since you seem to be aiming for a smart crowd, you might spend less time promoting your theory and more time discussing it. I'm no psychic but I imagine you will make more money this way.

Good luck!

edit on 10-2-2011 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpitarius
For example, the christian prays, and has his prayers answered; a Wiccan casts a spell, or performs a ritual, and the ritual works,

It has been established repeatedly throughout history and in the modern world that "Christian" prayer simply does not work as the god of the Christians (i.e., the Jesus of the Gospels) stated it would. Rather than elaborate on this point, see www.evilbible.com...

"And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it" John 14:13-14

It has been established over and over, that Christians cannot miraculously cure leprosy, blindness, move mountains into the sea, etc. The Christian healers and miracle workers of the multi-billion dollar Jesus business are simply charalatans, but they are charlatans who are simply following in the tradition of the Jesus of the Gospels fiction; it is highly improbably that a bunch of primitive religious fanatics and exorcists 2000 years ago discovered a cure for leprosy and blindness and had all their prayers answered.

For example, during World War 2, since all of the European nations allied with the Nazis were essentially Christian nations, I am quite sure that many people in those states prayed for the victory of their nations in war. In a war, it would seem to be impossible for the prayers of the population of both sides to be answered. Two mothers might pray for the safe return of ther sons who are serving in the miltiary, one son may be killed, and yet if the other son comes home alive, the mother may claim that her god answered her prayers; that is hardly miraculous.

Buddhist sits in meditation with the goal to achieve enlightenment, or wisdom, and such enlightenment is granted, etc...etc...

That is very subjective; a religious fanatic sitting on top of a mountain may subjectively "feel" enlightened or wise, but to a modern, scientific educated person who interviews the person, they may simply appear to be a rambling religious fanatic who is very "unenlightened (i.e., uneducated, ignorant, overly superstitious.)" Similarly "you" may feel very enlightened and wise, but a scientist reading your website might come to the opposite conclusion.

"Magick is the art and science of bringing about change in accordance with the will."

There are of course elements of "prayer" and of the Wiccanist's spells which may be effective, even from a sceptical point of view; if a person prays to do well at school or focuses their mind in some way to acheive good grades, or perhaps to capture the attention of a desired potential lover, then this is simply an appliction of human will, but there are of course no guarantees or miracles, and the application of human will is also required.

More on the innefectiveness of prayer on: whywontgodhealamputees.com...

Every atom in the universe is conscious, and connected to every other atom in the universe, so that it is one fluid conscious sea of energy.

This is a central tenet of modern animism, and it is a very popular "New Age" belief; it is a "beleif" which I tend to hold myself, but it is a belief, not yet a "scientific" fact.

More on: twm.co.nz...

All matter is this atomic energy with a slowed down vibration. I know they say that atoms are mostly empty, but this is not true. An atom is 100% filled with energy, both positive and negative energy. These energy's act to phase cancel each other out, which makes it appear as if it is empty space.

It is tempting to choose one of the three main elements (Mass, Energy and Light), or even the element of the observer (i.e., consciousness), and just claim that this element is the "stuff" of the unverse, but such a position is not scientific.

Every second, it is estimated that our Sun converts around 4 million tons of it's Mass into Energy and Light, so these three elements are somehow linked. A materialist might argue that "Mass (Matter) is the root "stuff" of the universe, and an "Energyist" such as your self might argue that it is energy, or a "Light-ist" that it is llight.
All three theorists are "guessing;" we simply do not know what the "stuff" of the unverse is, and it may not even be a "substance" as we understand the term; it may well be a "non-substance" and it may not even come from this dimension where we can observe phenomenon with our 5 senses.

Physicists can/ and have/ performed the same tests on atoms, with different beliefs in what the outcomes would be, and each got a different outcome based on their personal belief. Because atoms respond to our beliefs

Perhaps you could provide a hyperlink for that claim. Certainly the quantum world is a mystery and responds to observation, but we cannot yet scientifically explain why. The "What the Beep?" video is a good introduction to the quantum world, but quantum physics seems to raise more questions than answers, and this gives rise to numerous strange theories by religionists (as opposed to scientists) who generally leap to the conclusion that "God" or "consciousness" is the basis of matter.

I have written an article which will help to understand the nature of reality, and I believe it will help you, and others, in your research. I would have posted it here, but it is lengthy (13 Microsoft word pages), so instead here is a link.

www.execulink.com...
on the left hand side is a link to an article, the link states "MY TRUTH".

You start an essay with a eulogy about how wonderful Jesus was (the fictional Jesus of the Gospels is portrayed as a pre-scientific, primitive religious fanatic who believed that his followers would have magical powers; powers they clearly do not have), you have a header for the page called "Free your Mind," and yet it is essentially a "pseudo-scentific" religious ramble.

You could have reduced the essay on your web page to a few statements including "God is love, human beings are possessed by demons, the universe is ultimately spiritual and sex without love is evil;" essentially it is a "sermon."

With regards to "sex without love" being evil, that is hardly Biblical, since the culture which the Bible is derived from was a polygamous slave society where men could purchase as many female sex slaves as they could afford, and could take women captive as the the result of military campaigns; they could then legally execute them if they were "unfaithful;" not very loving at all really; on the contrary; and since the Jesus of the Gospels advocated following the letter of the Mosaic Law and the "prophets (i.e., "all" of Biblical Law);" he was hardly any better. The modern Christan belief in monogamy and romantic love is entirely anarchronistic (out of historical context) as far as the Bible is concerned.

When you have a web site full of "Bible, bible, bible, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Love, Love, Love" it will only be taken seriously by other Biblical fanatics who respond to such hypnotic keywords, due to the effects of religious hypnosis and indoctrination; I think that most people who have an understanding of philosophy of science find it rather objectionable when people try to promote the psychotic Biblical deity in the name of "science."

See also my essay "The Dangers of Religious Hypnosis and Indoctrination: The genocidal faiths of Christianity & Islam." on: www.abovetopsecret.com... since it relates also to the subject of "Psychology, Philosophy & Metaphysics."

Lux

Numbers 31:7-18: "..Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle. "Why have you let all the women live?" he demanded. .... Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves."

Deuteronomy 20:10-14: "When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you."

More on: www.evilbible.com...

edit on 11-2-2011 by Lucifer777 because: mis-spelling-itis

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened

There's not a whole lot there. A good summary of the beef of your theory would be nice.

I understand you are trying to sell your book. Let me clue you in on my own buying habits, though I can speak only for myself. There have been exceptions, but I will usually buy a philosophy book only if I am already quite familiar with the theory through summaries, discussions, reviews, and the like. Then if I find the theory plausible enough, I might buy the book to get all the details.

On the other hand, if a book is promoted only with little teasers, promising the most mind-blowing theory ever if only you'll buy the book, I can guarantee you 100% I will not buy it.

I consider this smart shopping. The teaser tactic works on more gullible people. Since you seem to be aiming for a smart crowd, you might spend less time promoting your theory and more time discussing it. I'm no psychic but I imagine you will make more money this way.

Good luck!

edit on 10-2-2011 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

I've littered this site with tens of thousands of words concerning this premise. I've gone into exhausting detail concerning the smallest aspects of it in dozens of threads here. Teasers? Are you sh*tting me? If you want to have a really good idea what it actually is, just do a post search, and it's right there. I've been on here for months telling you people what it is and why it's unique and possibly groundbreaking. I've battled with nearly everyone over the more counterintuitive aspects of it, and laid out most of the logical defenses of those specific aspects. I've been dismissed and ridiculed over most of it, and yet I still bother to try and teach people here that there is a new way to look at this entire issue. Go hunt down the stuff that's on this site. Christ. Who swallows for you when you eat?

As far as book sales are concerned, I lost any chance at making money off this thing when I chose to self-publish it. I've been knocking around the book-writing world long enough to know that self-publishing puts a mark on you that kills your chances of ever having a big publishing house take you on - even if you have the next Great Gatsby in submission. This industry resents the DIY effort to submarine it, and I had to shallow hard to make the choice I made. I had three manuscripts being shopped at the time (one memoir and two novels), and I took them all back so that the reps working them would at least not see me as a liar or scumbag they couldn't ever trust. I got plenty of raised eyebrows when I did that. I'm actually really good with fiction and ball-busting memoir. You want a fun read, go check out BLACK FLIES IN THE BACKYARD WITH SNOWSHOES. It's a memoir about writing a coke trafficer buddy's story, and he decided he wanted to publish it himself after I pulled it off the market. Hell, you can buy that one on Amazon too if you want. It's real different than the one I talk about here. That one's more my style. Sh*t, I don't even know where most of this other one even came from.

Considering the subject matter, this book would've been placed easily, but it would've had to "conform" to certain expectations of the market, and frankly, telling people that their entire view of reality is completely wrong was not one of those conforming aspects that would have been required. People want to read that they've been right all along. Also, telling people that there's no personal Jesus or supernatural spirit guide that will elevate them above anyone else regardless of how many Hail Satans they chant, is no way to sell a publisher on a theological breakthrough. Imagine trying to sell the idea that reality does in-fact exist, and that the basis of reality is not only knowable, but that there's nothing spectacular about any of it. Hell, I can't even get any of you connect-the-dots fans to buy into the notion that scattered bits of unexpected Quantum evidence doesn't mean that we're capable of going back and reengineering our high school prom disaster to fit a better view of ourselves at age 40. There'd be no way to get one of your magical thinkers to ever see such a premise as the next Eckhart Tolle braindump. Publishers aren't stupid, and neither am I.

If you want to know what AutoGenesisism is, then lose 20 bucks over it. That's 4 Starbucks coffees and a pack of cigarettes. If that's too much, then who cares what you believe. Hell, you obviously don't care either. Not if that's what shuts you down in your honest and urgent search for the truth. I've already destroyed my literary career over this, so I don't care what you do with your 20 bucks. I'm just doing what I feel as though I have to with this thing, and as pathetic as that sounds, I'm satisfied with the fact that I didn't choke when handed the choice to go for the cash. I'll die off soon enough, and when I do, that'll mean something good. At least something better than the money I'll be leaving behind.
edit on 2/11/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Good grief, chill out. You're assuming I both read and remember every thread here. I was only going on the links you provided in your signature and the info in this thread.

My advice still stands. If there is so much detailed info on other threads as you say, you would be well-served to compile this in some way and place it on the autogen website somewhere.

edit on 11-2-2011 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by laymanskeptic

What are the rules of geometry? How do I get from an axiom to a theorem? If space is optimally filled with solid spheres up to infinity, what is the percentage of the remaining empty space, and how would the answer change if the dimension is greater than 3, or if space is closed, open, curved, or flat? LOL Do I even possess the tools to answer these questions? If not, can I, using the most basic of all thoughts, construct the tools from scratch by myself so I can answer these questions?

The answers are simple. Your mind is the mind of the prime creator.

Fundamentally on the most basic level of physics they are finding that matter is a product of observation and focus.

The rest is simple.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened

Good grief, chill out. You're assuming I both read and remember every thread here. I was only going on the links you provided in your signature and the info in this thread.

My advice still stands. If there is so much detailed info on other threads as you say, you would be well-served to compile this in some way and place it on the autogen website somewhere.

edit on 11-2-2011 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

Obviously these bastards should've called on you instead. You got all the strategies. Frankly, I'm just winging it from instant to instant. Whatever happens happens. The book's done, so my work is done if I choose for it to be done. The rest of it is whatever happens to it from here on. I don't care. I know what I learned and put it out for you folks to get to it. You don't want it, then I don't care. I don't get points for headcount.

Y'know, somerimes I actually give a sh*t if people finally feel like everything makes sense at last, and other times I really don't care. Right now, I really, really don't care. I wouldn't have even checked this board today if I hadn't gotten an email this morning with a rant about how I need to fix my approach on this thread. I'm in no mood for this, to be blunt about it. You kids, this is your whole world, but I'm from a very different part of town. I don't even know why I know what I know, or why it bothers me to make sure it gets public, but I learned a long time ago that reality doesn't have to conform to what I want from it. It'll do what it wants to do and in spite of me for the most part.

At some point I'll get a tap that it's okay to walk off on this thing. I'm looking forward to it.
edit on 2/11/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer777

First, I thank you for your reply, and also for taking the time to read my article.
You must forgive me that both in my response in this thread, AND on my website, I simply was not able to portray EVERYTHING involved with my beliefs. For one, there is way too much involved with it to sit down and describe in one article, in its entirety, as I have proven to myself with my attempt in my article. Second, most of my beliefs are based on an understanding as opposed to an idea. An idea can be described, whereas sometimes an understanding does not have words. I tried my best, and am ALWAYS willing to elaborate on ANYTHING I've said.
For example, you may not have noticed that my article begins with "The man they called Jesus...." In my article I did not even to attempt to explain what I meant by that. Since you brought up my mentioning Jesus, whom you perceive to be fictional, I will explain what I think.
His words were real. His message was real. Was his name Jesus, was he the son of God, did he die for our sins? I don't have, nor claim to have the answer to these questions. I will say that it can be a dangerous idea to invite something into your heart that you don't know. (for example, invite Jesus into your heart or invite his message and understanding into your heart.) Whether Jesus was an existing man, or god, or whether Jesus was a parable, the author of the words that Jesus used in the bible understood truth. I have always believed that there was a man, whom some might call a prophet, who understood the consciousness involved with the universe, who understood that this consciousness lie in everything, right down to every very atom. I think his message was stolen and put into a book that is part truth, and part lie to enslave humanity. you gotta put some truth in it to attract the masses right? I don't think the man they called Jesus would have been so egotistical to have asked anyone to worship him, or bow down to him. this man would not have been so egotistical to have said that the ONLY way to god is through him. Perhaps he would have said that one has to understand what he means, but he would have been accepting of someone coming to this understanding in their own fashion, NOT only through his words. The man they called Jesus would not have demanded that people understand the way HE described it. He would have understood that everyone comes to their own understandings in their own ways. This is why he persistently used parables to ultimately describe the same thing. The man they called Jesus was a truther, man. Imagine the frustration trying to describe his understanding, when their were no words, and in a time where you could be stoned for your ideas. (not that the system is much different today ; )
In regards to whether or not it has been "established" that christian prayer does not work, I can't say I've heard that, nor do I deny it's possibility. MY point was that it was FAITH that makes christian prayer work. MOST Christians don't really believe in their own faith, I'm sure you'd agree. I was a christian at one point. Though I disagreed with some christian beliefs, like to say animals don't have souls, Ive always had faith in whatever presence was out there. I have had my own prayers answered, because I had faith, and I had a friend with a broken hip healed, because HE had faith. I speak from my experience, not necessarily what has been programmed and taught to this world by others. I believe that when you are open to it, the universe...God...whatever term one prefers, will give that wisdom to you.
I agree that a modern, scientific educated person who interviews a Buddhist, may see the Buddhist as a rambling religious fanatic who is very "unenlightened". ..but "modern", "scientific" and "educated" are interesting choices of words. Modern does not mean that one uses wisdom and knowledge and understanding...Scientific does not mean that one thinks for themselves and has an open mind, it mostly means they have memorized science, which was taught to them from someone who was taught by someone who was taught by someone....and they are bound by whatever regulations their scientific grant, and government control, allows them.
In regards to atoms forming a sea of consciousness, I can proudly say that some of our most brilliant scientific minds, like Einstein or Tesla, have more than proven the connectivity of atoms and how they are driven by thought and intention, as well as the consciousness within. since this is an existing belief within you already, you may like to read some of their work. The Consciousness and connectivity of atoms is also stated in the bible and the Quran, when one reads them with understanding, it is said that God is in everything, that god is love, that all are within god. (and here I'll say that I DO NOT like to use the term God, its been blasphemed by our modern world. But since I cant think of any other term, I use the term god, and I use the term loosely. I've been wrestling in my own head with the fact that I keep hearing that the idea of one consciousness is a new age philosophy, not that I'm against that. All I can say is that (and this is my belief, which doesn't make it true.) since all in the universe IS one consciousness, it predates new age philosophy, heck, it predates any religion. Whatever the true truth is in regards to the existence of the universe, THAT truth predates anything any human could have created.

"It is tempting to choose one of the three main elements (Mass, Energy and Light), or even the element of the observer (i.e., consciousness), and just claim that this element is the "stuff" of the unverse, but such a position is not scientific."

regarding this quote, are you saying that it is not a scientific fact that everything is atoms, or that its not a fact that atoms are pure energy? physicists will tell you that it is all three, mass, energy and light, in much the same way a particle is also a beam. Myself, I believe that everything is thought, and being so, I believe that within every atom exists another universe in which all matter is also made of atoms, and within those are further universes in which all matter is made of atoms, etc...like a fractal. Perhaps, you missed this section in my article on my web page?
I wouldn't have used the term sermon myself, but if you choose to look at it that way, I wont object. I hadn't made any claim on what it should or shouldn't be called, just that it is an article. Honestly, anyone who is trying to tell truth as they understand it can/ will come across as offering a sermon.
I didn't offer that sex without love is evil as being anything picked out of the bible. I believe the bible was written, ultimately, to keep people from knowing the true "god". (much like EVERY religion today) They stole the messages of a wise man to attract followers. Now, I described how sex without love is evil in my article, and on this point I will say that if you can't see how that is true, you need to search further within yourself. If, however, you don't understand because I wasn't clear with my words, and I admit I am often not very clear with my words, then I will gladly answer any questions.
In the end I will say this. I offered what I offered to this thread because there was a request made...I wasn't really asked to provide proof as much as invoke thought. If proof were asked for, I may have written my comment differently, and perhaps would not have linked to my site. I hope this clarifies a little. Again, it is not easy for me to portray my understandings, as sometimes the words just aren't there, sometimes they don't even exist. Also, I want to go on the record as having said that I understand fully that everything I say is MY understanding, which doesn't make it true by any stretch. I will say, however, that my understanding derives from 30 years of not just studying, but Emersing myself in the cultures of what I studied and often learning the hard way.
I thank you for the conversation and invite you to further discussion.
P.S. May I post your response to my article on my website? If you say no, I will honor that.
Peace and One love.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join