It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox caused Aguilera to screw up the National Anthem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I did not know this, I guess Fox caused Christina Aguilera to mess up the national anthem!

Hey, if you do not believe that Fox cause the problem, I have the proof!-

weaselzippers.us...

According to ED, it was all FOX's fault!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

The guys says " There wont be another superbowl".......< ominous music>

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

The guys says " There wont be another superbowl".......< ominous music>

Actually, (notices your quotations) he said "There MIGHT not be another superbowl"

Referring to the walkout. (which IS possible.)

Please... read & or do not delibrately TRY to stir drama/false attention.

PS... First time i've seen that Ed Schultze... from that, I like him.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I actually didn't even realize she forgot the lyrics until after I read reports after seeing the video. My thought when watching the video was "Wow, she's soooo skanky that people are booing her"

Then I read why they were really booing her and I felt bad for judging.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
My question is how do you screw up your own National Anthem? Every time she hits those notes I'm just hoping for instantaneous combustion.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
That guy is an idiot.

I feel sorry for those who waste their time watching that guy.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'LL TRY TO MAKE THIS AS SHORT AND SWEET AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND AS POSSIBLE....

I am also a performer and knowing a bit about the "inside/behind the scenes dealings" I had to get this off my chest because it has been bugging all this week....IN EAR MONITORS....that is all that happened...here's what I mean.

Did anyone notice the FIGHTER JETS???? They flew over the stadium at the VERY END of the National Anthem, this took VERY SPECIFIC timing...

Performers have what they call "in ear monitors", not only would you be able to hear your own voice through this....you could also hear (let's say ---- producers, stage managers, directions) --

So as she was singing the song (and started off a bit slower than she should have) she likely heard a voice in her ears

EXAMPLE Voice: "30 seconds to Fighter Jets" - or "Speed it up, the fighter jets are approaching, you have X amount of seconds"

Did she mess up......YES
Forget the lyrics....MAYBE.....but I'd say when you have 100,000,000 people watching...you are nervous...AND have a certain time restriction....MAYBE, just MAYBE let the girl off the hook...and not blame it on Fox News

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I wish we would just make "America the Beautiful" our national anthem.
...it is a better song...better lyrics...more contemporary and descriptive of our Country, rather than a historic song about an important battle and our flag that 90% of us still don't know the words to....( don't lie! you know you probably don't either.)
...really, if you heard both songs, and were asked, "hey, pick one of these songs to be your national anthem".
would you be so tone deaf to pick the song about the "rockets red glare and the bombs bursting on every one over there...gave proof of our might that our flag was still there...oer' say does that star bangle flag yet wave...

top topics

join