It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEPOPULATION: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: A Basis For The Argument of Depopulation!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
you all seem to be missing the point. If there is in fact a "depopulation agenda", the underlying motive has to be Money (greed). These so called TPTB have no interest except in their own wealth. They don't care what happens 10 or 100 years from now. If killing off people (i.e. Customers) would make them money, I'm sure there would be some substance behind this conspiracy. There is not. If there were a true agenda to reduce the number of people. don't you think there would have been some horrible (nuclear/biological) accidents by now?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abovo
reply to post by Doomzilla

I propose a wage cap on all medical professionals. Eliminate profit oriented pharmacology. The institution of a new executive branch of Government, The Dep't of Health and Well being.

I second your proposal , but save an uprising i feel it will never happen , money =power . .......

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."

"I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to".
Jimi Hendrix .

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

Originally posted by Abovo

I propose a wage cap on all medical professionals. Eliminate profit oriented pharmacology. The institution of a new executive branch of Government, The Dep't of Health and Well being.

I second your proposal , but save an uprising i feel it will never happen , money =power . .......

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."

"I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to".
Jimi Hendrix .

Hello again,

How very true. Jimmy Hendrix was definitely a source of inspiration for many, the quote defines the movement.
However, this will not prevent the corporate world from idolizing the almighty dollar, nor will it inspire hope in any who desiring change do not see a New World through which to realize it.

The problem is quite simple. The system is still punitive and carnally motivated as such it creates its own cure consistently. There is no truer existence than one of selflessness. The system and TPTB do not want populace to be free! It would appear that the world is once again awaiting some supernatural cure-all to change, in a flash, the current unwholesome world condition. Even if Jesus Christ touched down in the flesh and told everyone to follow him, only a few would do so. There can be no erasure of unwillingness...otherwise the effort of the last 100000 years would have been in vain!

Change must be alighted upon by the conscious of the individual and there is no other way to accomplish that than through suffering. And not individual [but mass] suffering that creates unity... This is the method of nature and progress throughout history. This world is a pipe dream for the apathetic.

Regards

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Abovo

Change must be alighted upon by the conscious of the individual and there is no other way to accomplish that than through suffering. And not individual [but mass] suffering that creates unity.

Yes , unfortunately I feel you may be correct , and sadly by the time this suffering occurs it will be too late , I can only hope that by spreading your message we can awake more people before this suffering takes place .
Wish you well friend .

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

To late for what, exactly?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AeonStorm
As a True American fighting in the modern American Revolution, I can honestly say I have met very few who actually deserve life. Most people I meet are not even alive in the first place. They make life and freedom altering choices including their childrens lives with no thought or care. They will even tell you they don't care. If they ask you a question your answer better be short since they have a 5 second attention span. While they live their pacified self-indulgent lives, every choice they make is entirely against freedom, environment, and any real form of logic or self worth. Knowledge is frowned on, but conformity grants you acceptance. The majority deserve to die, and if I go with them, I know I LIVED in the first place, and spent everyday caring, and fighting my oppressors.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to god!
BOYCOTT!!!: Fossil Fuel; all companies spending against GMO labelling, Made in China, corporate retailers, become carbon(and GHG) Aware, those awake can change the world, but I constantly fight hating those who are already dead. Get the # out of my country!!!!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
There's no depopulation, there's ideals of population stabilization and concerted efforts to reach this by mid century or so.

The declining rate of population growth falls in lines with these efforts. No space gods or evil depopulation agenda necessary, though it might make a blockbuster movie if you can get mila jovavich and market it well.
edit on 16-5-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Looking at how many wars, insurrections, civil wars, gang wars, 'police actions' , there are at the moment, I think population reduction is doing quite well, plus 'the west's' inclination not to breed is helping quite a lot, I new long ago that the south would move north, and the east would move west, just did not think so many would move, ordinary Europeans must be terrified now.
Nice snippet from one of my inbox news feeds, German police telling blondes to die their hair dark so they don't get molested by 'foreigners' , something wrong with that statement.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
First and foremost it is essential that we accept the earth to be overpopulated. Six and a half billion people is a burgeoning strain on the earth's resources, and rather than to try to continue to extract or produce resources which are nearing their extractable or productive limits, it would be far easier to reduce human populations. Human society is being steered by a global agenda whose rollout includes population reduction as a necessary requirement to the success of the agenda and completion of the vision, which will safeguard human existence longer.

We know the agenda as 'globalization'. Centralize all power into one world government (supported by a one world armed force), creating a one world society, with a one world cashless system, adhering to a one world 'citizen' perspective (with no individual racial identity). This agenda cannot cater for six and a half billion people or more, and it has no intention of doing so. The agenda is predicated on an ‘elitist’ perspective, one that sees 70% of each country's population as 'useless eaters' of low education level, or practical value and thus surplus to requirements, except in the role of 'serf'.

The agenda has three non-linear stages, with decades-long targets of accomplishment. This does not mean that stage one is achieved, then stage two begins followed by stage three. All three stages are being rolled out simultaneously, plans are acted upon and achieved where and whence they can, and emphasis for each stage will switch back and forth.

Each stage utilizes depopulation by a number of methods. Obviously, you cannot kill six billion in one go, as the cleanup operation would be both health hazardous and long. Slow, incremental, hardly perceptible methods of reduction will be employed, and are currently under way. The current main method is based on economy and is more prevalent in so-called first world nations, where couples make decisions on whether to rear offspring based on economic and affordability reasons. Squeeze households economically, and you can influence their childrearing decision. It is working.

For so-called third-world nations who have not been able to fully implement an independent industrial growth of their own, will not be allowed to do so. Interventionary methods maintaining a pseudo-destabilizing influence insuring that such a country will not achieve self-dependency whilst its resources are exploited for elsewhere. In these countries, you will see political, tribal and religious strife that results in a continued spiral of death and destruction, and migration towards more stable countries.

Before a fully globalized world can emerge, the current world needs to be zoned, with each zone becoming centralized with regards to power and management. Each zone will have a number of countries, each of which will surrender their political and economic sovereignty to the centralizing process, and become more dependent on one another, whilst at the same time, they will relinquish their national identity and historical legacies, which in time will lose their psychological importance and relevance. 2016 sees an emphasis on this in Europe, and with Britain’s EU referendum and vote to remain in the EU cementing the process. The British people will be allowed to vote, but that vote will not be allowed to decide the outcome. The only relevance of the referendum is to maintain the illusion that democracy is still extant, as the perception in the public’s eye of democratic action is more important than the actual outcome, which has already been decided by the global agenda.

Once Europe (including Britain) is seen to be ideologically amalgamated by public consensus, other zones will undergo a similar process and will also become ideologically amalgamated and unionized. Once all the zones (5 or 6 I believe) have reached this level, the last few steps of full and complete globalization will be put into place. This process will take many decades, and while the zones emerge, population reduction will accelerate and gather pace.

Economic strangulation, natural and manufactured pandemics, tactical wars and conflict (including the use of nukes to sterilize certain areas), natural disasters, all will be utilized in reducing populations. The concept of country and borders will disappear completely, as will religion and political pluracy. Many people around the world will simply be ignored, excluded and left to die. Many places around the world will become lawless corrals, separated and buffered from each other and stable zones. People who do not accept the new globalized world will be deported to these lawless zones and have to defend for themselves. Eventually, these lawless zones will deplete of human life and be reclaimed.

Globalization cannot be stopped. Chaos is instigated in order to bring about order and stability through a filtration process. Anybody who thinks it can be stopped is deluding themselves, we are too far down the path, and to halt its progress would bring about such misfortune that it could very well bring about a human cataclysm leading to extinction. The elite will not allow that.

edit on 16/5/16 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join