It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEPOPULATION: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: A Basis For The Argument of Depopulation!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Please take a little time to read the following!

The following is based on many years of following conspiracy and speculation especially in regards to depopulation. For those who aren't familiar with depopulation please do not (at first) try to track down conspiracy information about the subject of Population Growth Rate but instead look to facts that are publicly available.

The following is a VERY rough draft (basically an OUTLINE of a paper I wish to do and complete) of a subject I wish to build upon. The only reason why I wish to put such a rough draft out there is because:

1): I'm afraid I won't be able to complete it (not necessarily due to TPTB).

2): I believe that even this IS a rough draft is important because of the questions I pose and where answers may lead therefore everyone should be exposed to it.

3): People may be able to complete such a paper based upon my VERY rough draft and come up with various conclusions which I believe, no matter what, is incredibly important!

For those serious about this subject please learn about RATE OF GROWTH of the human population! If I do not complete my paper please by all means research the material/questions I've presented or at least think about some of the things I've proposed here! Do not worry about any credit if you do a paper based on what I've written here! this is purely for my fellow people.

The titles I present here (elite and god) cannot be seen as concrete by which I mean titles can be irrelevant! Please keep in mind that throughout this rough draft I have ideas of pointing out (or trying to point out) facts along with logical arguments (all of which provide a "map" of sorts to predict what MAY be coming in the near future). However this is not to be anyway thought of as a prophesy or prediction. This is purely to determine the state of the world and it's population as well as rate of growth and possible control of that growth.

This is the rough draft upon my paper will be based upon. Please read through before commenting and adding or subtracting anything of relevance (remember this is for everyone!).

- God can equal aliens (ie. extraterrestrials) or God in the sense of religion (ie. personified) or God in the sense of spirituality (ie. a construct of sorts (perhaps nature)).

- Population can relate to the whole of society or relevance on a map (geopolitical/geographical/or even gender specific or racial maps)

For those who believe that depopulation is a key factor in the survival of the human race. (The determination of such may be decided by elite or god or both)

(show evidence of exponential population growth) population growth and the reaction of nature/elite. (action/reaction and the reasons to both increase and decrease human population)

Evidence in the searching of DNA and it's relevance in the emotion/action of people (to the ends of those who have predispositions towards actions that may question authority or cause more concern among higher powers ( AKA a threat))

explain that searching for truth is not out of human nature (except possibly some cases bloodlines/populations/races (show it is possible for people to NOT demonstrate this nature))

explain/show evidence that supports that showing a personal precocious/curiosity is detrimental to elite/god ( be this on a personal (perhaps bloodline),population, or racial level)

Explain why a massive increase in population may be a positive prior to a massive decrease in population (technology created/ resources extracted and provided prior to a massive depopulation)

explain why the power of elite/god would want a population that is minimal (less pollution/ more land/ more control/ less resistance)

explain why whoever is in power to either be able or to know why it is important that only followers be allowed to live in ignorance of a populace who once was promiscuous / curious (almost complete compliance/servitude/acceptance)

Can all this lead to a utopia for both those who wish near complete control and those who wish near complete Submission? If so does this cycle repeat itself?

Please let it be known that I completed this in a short period of time and may be in no way a full or accurate depiction of what I want to accomplish!

All comments are welcome as I begin this paper because I know and trust the critical minds of ATS and will take into consideration any positive criticism. I feel that this will be the best way to complete this paper.

Peace & Respect,

AS

edit on 8-2-2011 by AeonStorm because: structure

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
So, what your basically saying is...there is in fact "extra" terrestrials? (JK) Interesting perspective and Ill be watching where this thread goes. Flag for your hard work!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The only people who "want" depopulation are those who think that "someone else" should be depopulated and not them. The entire thought is one of evil genocide.

Birth control, you bet.

Do you know the US, Western Europe, and Japan have almost zero population growth? Only immigration is increasing the population in these areas.

Those that support "Depopulation" are elitist idiots. I would ask them to make an example and "go first" now.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
My area is in ignorance currently I find to be relative to evolving as a human race, as in first history recorded history of human observation of humans which is the make up of intelligence, You can posses intelligence of great quanties yet remain ignorant or in ignorances.
cited would be old wise tales reference how they have not changed since there first recorded history mark of being observed and how they still are applied today in any country race or population or lanuage.
One could build a filter or filtering for ignorances by using a method of 3 words of references to find truth.compative to the original model of observation in its natural enviroment.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

I agree to a point. there are less people procreating in the 1st world nations .. However I do not see the proof that overpopulation is deteriorating (at all).

Oh yes & BTW the elite....THEY can go first! NOW!
edit on 8-2-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Modern evolution, a mix of wealth and health of the individual, will prevail. Food will be the first constraint on the growing population and the wealthy will survive.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I think maaaayybe the people advocating depopulation should all get together, set up a live feed, plead their case to the entire planet, then show us how it's done and off themselves.

That would really go far in delivering on the strengths of their convictions.

Once they're all gone, we can then decide if we feel we need to follow in their footsteps.

Either way, their problems with an overcrowded planet will be solved.
They won't be on it any more.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Totally agreed! Any ideas to further the cause of my paper or are you suggesting that one way or another this will be resolved?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I am for depopulation currently, not that I want to see people disappear in a concentration camp but rather see controlled population, over population is just stupid to harness wealth power greed, I cite Ignorances
from being ignorant. Without infactructure to support you end up where it is today. In a bubble collaspe

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr20121221
I am for depopulation currently, not that I want to see people disappear in a concentration camp but rather see controlled population, over population is just stupid to harness wealth power greed, I cite Ignorances
from being ignorant. Without infactructure to support you end up where it is today. In a bubble collaspe

I will be sure to acknowledge the positives of depopulation! I'm curious though as to what solution (worldwide) will/could be accepted...if any.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
BTW for anyone reading i am not PRO depopulation...I am mainly looking at it from an elitist or even natural point of view ..... I think there are other ways we can solve this but this is by far the most difficult answer that has has eluded me.

There is most definitely a reason to depopulate the world but how necessary is it?

If this is coming ... Will it most certainly be forced upon us?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
For depopulation to controlled population you have a natural food supply, water supply, A natural co-existance without/with a grid where a broken grid how you adapt to survive, A grid relys on techonolgy and resourses and needed for over population or even a steady population, an artificial means to survive. Really it's the use of energy and the aspects of energy. having abundances of energy means collaspes of various types is minumial. as you always have the basic essentials for survival. The rebound from collaspes is not a greater impact.vs Over population having scarce essentials for surival and competition.
Goes to the basics of a kiss system Keep it simple silly.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Education has lead to what another poster pointed out; In the US our population would be shrinking if not for Immigration both legal and illegal. There is no real way to do anything about other less advanced cultures. For instance in India I've read that they can't get people to stop having large families because it takes multiple members of a family working to support themselves.

I'd say prosperity and education are the two tools that lead to a sane rate of procreation. Problem is when one culture such as ours accomplishes that, the numbers of those in other cultures grows.

Here a single individual can support a large group of people, but in a society where that is not true? Force is out of the question to me, so education and prosperity is a must.

You will find lots of papers on this topic, in particular from the discussions back in the 1960's and 1970's. Perhaps a University Library would provide inspiration for your study. You should find everything from proposed Eugenics to flat out Genocide discussed.

Another interesting thing you might look into is the story of the creation of Planned Parenthood, that was originally created to control the numbers of Blacks born. It's roots are as sinister as the KKK.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mr20121221

Everything we do is natural for us. Just as natural as a Chimp using a stick as a tool to ants building structures and colonies. The way we live is our survival mechanism. Nothing we do is unnatural for our Species. War may even be a natural state of affairs as you see it in Bonobo's who even eat the losers of the battle after killing them.

Grazing animals destroy their own environment when their numbers grow to large. Over protecting one Species can doom another.

Imagine if we did not say have Sewer Systems. Not all technology is bad. Not all that is called "natural" is inherently good either.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

I like that you're approaching this from a somewhat fresh angle. The typical argument in favor of depopulation is neo-malthusian. Like the original Malthusians, however, modern depopulation supporters simply aren't accounting for possible technological advances that will allow more people to be supported through more efficient use of resources.

The elite's could derive benefit from killing off non-conformists, but how would they know when to do it? Presumably they would continue to derive benefits as long as the number of non-conformists never reached a critical mass and threatened their power. That said, do they wait until the non-conformists near such a critical mass or can you provide some argument for how and when they would benefit from removing those who don't conform to their demands?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Wow...Thank you everyone for your responses. I noticed a an error in my op which is in conflict (hypocritical). I said that I wast to try to create a ""map" of sorts to try to predict what my come, but then say that I don't want to make predictions. Just to clarify here. I do not want to make any specific predictions of date (a time line of events) .... but an outline may help us to see where we are and what may come which is quite similar but no time line.

Thank you all for your time and i will definitely look into you suggestions! Keep em coming if you have more to share.

AS
edit on 9-2-2011 by AeonStorm because: sp

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Hi there !
IMO depopulatiion is already here - perpetual wars -Vaccines that sterilise - Fluoride in our water - TPTB have already stated they only want 500 miillion people on the earth . Depopulation is a conspiracy fact It is happening already.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

Hi there !
IMO depopulatiion is already here - perpetual wars -Vaccines that sterilise - Fluoride in our water - TPTB have already stated they only want 500 miillion people on the earth . Depopulation is a conspiracy fact It is happening already.

Good point. Let's not forget about the fastfood industry and profit motivated health care.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Abovo

profit motivated health care.

Yup thats the biggie , imo nature has blessed us with all the medicines we need. Medicines that DO NOT have horrendous side effects like man made "medicine " does .
Thats why the depopulation guys push man mades , they have planned and know Exactly what chemicals to use to attack the body .

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

I propose a wage cap on all medical professionals. Eliminate profit oriented pharmacology. The institution of a new executive branch of Government, The Dep't of Health and Well being.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join