It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones's massive u-turn over pole shift.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

I think most on ATS have known that for some time. New people learn as time goes on and they watch and learn. Jones may really care, who knows? It's his methods that are questionable.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
This is what I believe and what Alex Jones believes:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Hahaha
, this first comment is a little off topic to the first Youtube Video....as soon as I heard the music titled "Chariots of Fire" I so totally thought about the composer of that music and checked out his video here...
btw, I had no clue this guy was a smoker. But besides this point, the first video is a waste of time especially because it delivers no hard facts.

The second video by "believersunderground" is pretty interesting and he has lots of "field experience" on this subject area. The problem I have with his statements are that he is relying mostly on theory. Pointing at a map with his finger the whole time doesn't really make a big impact in terms of evidence. But in this case, I may need to judge this book by its cover...would you take information from a guy who looks like this, and one, who hasn't shown real evidence? I don't care how many followers this guy has, but to me it sounds like he is drunk most of the time. Class dismissed.

As for video 3...I am not watching him again...I mean this guy sounds like he has nothing better to do but blab on about something he is not a real expert in! If he truly was able to prove his findings, he would be writing in the Journal of Science magazine and challenge the academics he apparently disagrees with. That said, he needs to find himself a real job. Again, class dismissed.

edit on 8-2-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added comment

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
i heard the caller live so did my husband and best friend the caller was not a female it was a man i have posted
what was heard from this caller here www.abovetopsecret.com... alex is i think torn
on this issue i think he was warned not to discuss this .

I believe that you and your family were packing up to leave, have you changed your mind ? I was very curious when I read that because I know of other people that have bugged out this last week.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

nope we are still going first of march got the non essentials packed well my hubby did most of it but yeah we are leaving at the end of the month

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tigermoff

You do realize that the magnetic pole wander/reversal, and actual pole shift are two entirely different things, right?

Actual pole shift involves a new location becoming the earths axis of rotation, where magnetic pole wander/reversal only affects the location of magnetic north. The fact that magnetic north has wandered into Russia has no known relationship to what the actual axis of the planet is.

That is stated in the article you linked, though it could have been stated a bit more concisely IMHO.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

This guy looks a bit like Tommy Chong. Definitely a stoner!

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Don't judge a book by it's cover. You'll be surprised whats out there but putting that aside, he does throw in some interesting theory.....and remember all this pole switch mumbo jumbo IS only THEORY and there's no 100% scientitic data to prove it's real. On the other hand, I think this "Bugs" guy may be stumbling on to something and it makes just a little more sense.

Now how about YOU prove this guy wrong......and I'll watch
edit on 9-2-2011 by bluemirage5 because: none

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

You are correct, a magnetic push and a pole switch ARE two intirely different things

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Yes I am well aware of this fact and it annoys me when people think a magnetic reversal or movement will mean the end of the world.

Alex started off by getting a little confused in the first part of his program but straightened it out a bit by the end.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
reply to post by dnvrliz

nope we are still going first of march got the non essentials packed well my hubby did most of it but yeah we are leaving at the end of the month

You are leaving or moving because there might be a pole shift?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join