It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Caught on Camera during a Rocket Launch at Vandenberg Air Force Base ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Can that be determined?

I can't, can you ? It's an interesting theory you have proposed but without the exact camera location and the relevant information on the post flight trajectory I don't see how any accurate calculations could be made.

Correct me if i'm wrong on that and what do you think about the possibility of the object being a decoy ?

edit on 7-7-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Remember when they used too look like this,,thats why they were called saucers,, and no im not pointing it out.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/52bfa5a8946e.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 7-7-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Is that a picture from the Arizona dust storm ?

Where did you find that image ? a link to the source might help

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Remember when they used too look like this,,thats why they were called saucers

Maybe so ..... but they are called planes

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

How do you know it's a plane ?

I ask because I was thinking CGI ?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hi easynow
That screenshot appears to be from the CNN chopper .

But other video's clearly show planes skirting around the dust storm .

I think its safe to assume the UFO's are planes in this case

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Nice work on finding the source of the image. Thanks a bunch because I hadn't watched any of those videos yet but saw a few still photos so that's why I suspected it was from the dust storm incident.

and Yes I would now agree they are indeed planes.

edit on 8-7-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by beauty from pain
Unfortunately, I'm at work and can't enable the sound. Is the UFO in question the one that appears around the 1:15 mark that shoots down the screen, or the second orb like thing with the ring around it?

the "thing" with the rings around it is nothing but a lens flare.

The UFO is the small white object that comes in / this way.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
If it is a UFO, I wonder why they are interested in rockets ?

Here's a different report that involves a rocket and a UFO

This day we were firing a Navy upper atmosphere missile. Shortly after its take-off, two small circular objects, guessed to be approximately 20 inches in diameter, appeared from no place and joined the Navy missile on its upward flight. (Similar small disks have also been previously reported as well as the larger types mentioned earlier.)

At about the time the Navy missile was doing well over 2,000 feet per second, the object on the west side passed through the exhaust gases and joined its friend on the east. They then apparently decided the missile was not going fast enough for them. They accelerated, passed the Navy missile and sailed off upward and eastward.

Some eight minutes after the Navy missile had fallen back into the range, I received a radio report from a very powerful optical observation post located on a mountain top. The Navy missile, it said, had just passed over the mountain and was going out of the range to the west. This could have been one of the two objects that we had seen and which had changed direction, or it could have been a third one.

The odd thing is that before long I had reports from eleven men in five separate OP's, none of which could communicate with each other and which were located at different points of the compass. All had seen the two objects perform as I have described.

www.nicap.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

To watch what we are doing in our progress and to keep close eye's watch maybe??

3rd, say waaaa ???

Eddit to Add:
I also believe that its us safe garding out tech, from possible threats.
"Is another option. ???"

Heck, I dont even know bro...
edit on 12-7-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

edit on 12-7-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

I don't know if they're purposely watching our progress or even watching for that matter. All the rocket and aircraft encounters might simply be the result of us invading their airspace and they have no choice but to take notice. That may be why they are interested in airports and missile silos as well because that's where our aircraft originate from. I dunno and it's all speculation of course but one things for certain, there are too many cases involving rockets and aircraft and UFOs to deny they're at least aware we have vehicles that travel through the air.

The time traveler theory is interesting however based on my own close encounter experience and the research I have done over the years I would have to say that hypothesis is the least likely explanation. That's just my opinion of course and I could be wrong but it just seems improbable. The theory of them always being here and then man built machines that fly and they had no choice but to take notice makes more sense to me. Maybe one day we'll find the truth. maybe not lol

Here's another case from Vandenberg Air Force Base involving a rocket and a possible UFO known as the "Big Sur" incident. More info here

edit on 13-7-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Huh I guess nobody liked my "They have always been here theory"
lol

Oh well we still don't know what the object is in the Op video

I'm thinking it might be one of those luminous type objects seen and reported by hundreds of people

Kinda like this UFO in a picture taken by members of the U.S. Air Force

Larger size image here - files.abovetopsecret.com...

April 16, 1967; Shoreline at NE corner of Ramey AFB, Puerto Rico (BBU)
Bet. 5 and 6 a.m. (EST). USAF Airman/2nd Guillermo Padilla and Airman Henry, 72nd Bombardment Wing, SAC, saw a disc shaped object with two levels and a reddish band slightly above midsection, floating or hovering just above the water. Object went left to right and back a short distance then rose from right to left, and Padilla took a photo. Object reversed path and disappeared. (Tony Rullan)

www.nicap.org...
www.ufodna.com...

Robert D. Williamson, Captain, USAF, Chief, Combat Intelligence Branch, 72d Bomb Wing (SAC). Comments: It is the opinion of the preparing officer that Airman Padilla and Henry are reliable and stable individuals. They are not the publicity seeking type. Airman Padilla was particularly concerned that the other people would think him a “Nut” if his sighting became public. After having discussed this sighting with other members of the Intelligence Division and letting the Prediction and Interpretation Section examine the 35 mm slide, this seems to be a creditable sighting incident.

(1) One (1) 35 mm color slide taken by Airman Padilla.

Signed: Robert D. Williamson, Captain, USAF, UFO Representative, Intelligence Division.

www.waterufo.net...

Link to the image on the "footnote" website

photo
www.footnote.com...
preceding page
www.footnote.com...
search results
www.footnote.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join