It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep Down You've Always Known...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Deep down you've always known...

You've always known that you are different from the masses in some way...

You excel in anything you put your mind to but only put your mind to things you enjoy...

You've always felt a longing... a longing for something more...

You've always known that you are destined for something bigger... something alien to the status quo... Yet something very important..

You feel your number being called and you start to get anxious ... but anxious about what?

Deep down you've always known there is something spectacular around the corner...

Deep down you've always known... You've always known that 'This' isn't it!

I know that there is great change coming and I have accepted that.

The question is... do you know?

I have a question for some of the posters.

In what way or manner would any of that make anyone a narcissist?

Surely this is the way most of us felt at least at one time when we had dreams, and childlike wonderment, nobody said to themselves, I hope, my life is destined for mediocrity! That's absurd.

S&F

If I could I'd light a torch in memory of childhood dreams and flights of fancy, lofty ideals never lost, the eternal hope alive and well in this strange dark world we had lapsed into - what is this, the flickering of the dawn?!

Why let that light go out, or hide it under a bushel basket, again absurd. There's a difference between being authentically self expressed for the right reasons and narcissistic (although I must be to a degree because I became suspicious that you were talking about me!).

We all want to prove ourselves in the sight of our fellow man, that's human nature, and there's nothing wrong with that either, provided we do it with awareness, taking a risk anyway with the aim perhaps of being helpful in some way or another, in whatever way however big or small it doesn't matter, you put it out there anyway for all in the house, so that in seeing your light shine they will know that what's done is done in God. It's only appropriate.

Why are so many people a shrinking violet? Is that any less of a sin, or is it moreso, to hide ones light..?

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

edit on 8-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Great change meaning what? Could you elaborate? Great change could mean anything... Good, bad or otherwise.

That said, I think you will find that most people feel about themselves the way you describe in your OP. Yes, including myself.

So that is my question. Great change, meaning what, exactly?

Lots of great change mate.

A major shift in power.
A breakdown of the current status quo.
A big change in our magnetosphere.
A big change in our solar system.
A big change in weather here on earth.
A big change in human health.
A big change in the general human psyche.

The earth is going through great change as we speak and at an increasing rate.

But remember, 'Great' does not always mean good.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
we have been in a coma and we are gradualy opening our eyes and snapping out of it.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
All i know is somebody is lying to me

Thats all there ever is.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I have always been so uniquely different, yet within me are the traits and attributes of my teachers and their messages; although often the messages are hidden or obscured until much later when a realization comes.

So for those who have left this place I still remember you in my heart and I assimilate those parts I adored within. I am not nearly as talented.

What I have discovered most recently since around October 2010 is that all of my known's have become unknown. It is unusual in that what should be something I am able to accomplish quite readily often is met with more challenges. These make me "discuss" with my inner Spirit, most often outwardly and verbally; seems when I am the loudest Spirit is the quietest. I often find the solution by thought inclusion, a picture or idea presents itself.

I do enjoy it when things finally find their way of expressing themselves, but I am being tested on several levels and I cannot help but feel this is a test.

In a construction project, which I have done many times over, I find blocks almost on a daily level. Each time I am able to reactivate the drive to dive back into the project (50% complete) I am met with more challenges from other directions, pulling me away from getting anything done.

I have laughed, I have cried, and I have expressed some deep seated anger; so who am I to understand when all of my known's become unknown. I think that I am being guided to hold tight. I believe the "Acceleration of Spirit" is at hand.

In the meantime when I say to Great Spirit that I understand and I will try to behave, I often include, "why not allow me to finish even though it is not meant to be", and I realize that this is because I would have yet another disappointment. This is not the time for disappointments or anger, that would be counter to the end results. So I let the project sit and I muddle through all the challenges of not knowing why things are not flowing like they used to.

Hold tight! That is what I keep getting, because the ugly part hasn't even begun to show itself, not for us, not yet. I am just getting a taste of it by losing my electricity in rolling blackouts, having my pipes freeze because of weather that is unheard of (3 degrees was our whammy), then several water pipes burst. Now the heater has stopped lighting (electronic starter or a burnt blower motor), the only thing left is the electric.

I am laughing because it is all a journey that will be an eventual. Thankfully I can filter water, thankfully I have a fireplace and wood, food is plentiful and cheerful, so who am I to complain?

All I have to do is solder one cap on the end of a copper pipe, that's all, and I can finally turn on my water and finally feel human again. A windstorm/sandstorm from nowhere showed up after spending all day scouring for product as everyone in town is fixing their pipes. Lines for parts were everywhere and yet I managed and secured everything I need. I get home and "whoosh" in comes 60 mph sand and dust. OK, I won't fix it yet, maybe today, and now the winds are only beginning to pick up and the temps are down enough to warrant freezing pipes! LOL I vote Great Spirit wins! I will wait to finish the pipe.

These obstacles seem to have intent which is the part that leads me to hear, "Hold Tight" because something is coming to light!

Normally I would be yelling and cussing, well often, but this Acceleration of Spirit is something real to me and I have to grasp as much of it before it is too late. I cannot imagine what kind of actions will secure survival on Mother Earth as she begins to shed off her corroded skin and reveals a new World. We all know we are the irritant but yet we cannot stop. I can only try to overcome my negative reactions to situations and events, but in the meantime I have to focus on thoughtfulness and constantly calm myself down, it doesn't really matter because eventually things will be much different for a long time to come. It's all in the preparations even if it is to hold tight.

I love Great Spirit, such humor in our stumbling!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join