It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Photo Tampering, but oops, I think they forgot something.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
is it me, or does this look a tin coffee cup?

scroll athe way right on the bottom, it behind the little communication thing
It's a cable spool, the flat communications cable (reddish colored) comes out of it and sits on a spool inside it.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I have a problem with that picture.
why are the shadows going in different directions?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

I mentioned this on another site the other day. NASA put those transmitters on the moon to send messages back and forth from earth to monitor any change in the wobble or movement of the earth. I hope they are still working since all of the talk about the earth moving.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

I don't like this picture. Where ever it came from. Its off. Notice the shadows. It denotes different angles of light hitting the object, which tells me .... artificial light ... its fake ..

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Nice try but no cigar friend. It is most important to use a good process of elimination before classifying something as being truly mysterious. As in science, try to disprove or to explain by other means what you see. After a while you get pretty good at this and will have a better chance at finding something that is legitimately "out of this world".

But good try. Keep up the efforts.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

BrnBdry,

I'll try to do this as politely as possible here. The only problem with this photo is your take on it. It is painfully clear you have zero knowledge about what you are saying. This site is full of people like me with many, many years of experience with photography, computer graphics, image manipulation and more than a little experience at spotting hoaxes and CGI work. Pretending knowledge won't work here or go over well. Even with all the years I have invested in these Fields, I often need to seek help from others. I have well over ten years in in CG and close to 15 in Photography.

In the future it would be better if you admit to your lack of knowledge and ask people here to explain or help with answers to questions you have about images.

There is not a single anomaly in that panorama, in fact it's well done and there is no sign of any attempt to deceive within it. Everything in it is as it should be right down to the flare one would expect.

If this is something you would like to learn, I recommend you get a copy of Photoshop CS5 or one of the open source knock offs and spend a couple of years learning the basics. A good DSLR or SLR and lots of experience with those would be helpful. If your interested in CGI there are great open source programs for that as well. You might Google "Blender" for instance and "GIMP".

There is no short path to knowledge about this and no shortcuts. Only experience and study will do. Most of the junk science and myths surrounding these topics comes from people pretending knowledge they don't have. I don't see those who do have the experience posting here much anymore and I think threads like this are why. Why bother?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
What a wonderful picture but weird.
The main rectangular hill on the right is the same one that is on the left so i guess they went around and started over?
Also when i do a photo stich at home it does not make the overlap and the clearley trimed or erased skyline that is in the picture.
edit on 8-2-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
is it me, or does this look a tin coffee cup?

scroll athe way right on the bottom, it behind the little communication thing

it looks like the spool the flat wire was on.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
TRANSMITTER= They put them on the moon long ago to send signals back to earth to monitor the wobble and movement of the earth.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by BrnBdry
[mor

could you reference these apparent anomalies please.

I am aware there's a lot about the supposed lunar landings and subsequent images that is suspect, though not sure if this image gives any real proof.

edit on 7-2-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

Again i don't understand why the hill on the far left is the SAME hill that is on the far right...why show it twice?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry

4. Look all the way on the left hand side of the photo and follow from left to right, the LAND horrizon (not the mounds). About 2" from left to right, you see in the distance, a white something or other.

Looks like a anteana, or a power line. Or tower if far enough away. On the ground on the photo, you can see instuments with white poles on it, but the are not very long. You wouldn't see it from that far is that was what it is. ALSO, you see NO footprints going anywhere in that direction.

NASA oversight, or something else?

I see one at the far right also in front of some rock.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
These images are taken from the Apollo 17 mission. Here is the source of the original photos:

Link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join