It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vision of Tsunami on the EAST Coast of the U.S Vision!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I had a open vision of a Tsunami the strange thing is it was on the east coast of the U.S.A. !!!

I had this vision around 6mths(2007) ago and it took a long time for me to decide if i should post it. I have decided to post it, so here it is. I have no further detail about the vision other than I was awake my eyes were open and it was really weird !!! Ehehe...

For the record I'm not religious but I do believe in Christ but that's where me and organized religion part!!! Let us wait and see if this had natural meaning or was a spiritual meaning. I truly don't know what it means, but there you have it, an open vision of a Tsunami on the East Coast of the United States!
edit on 2/7/2011 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

No idea about the religious bit but why would it be so strange to have a tsunami on the East coast of America?

There are volcano flanks due to collapse that would wipe out Florida and after the Lisbon quake in 1755 even Ireland had a tsunami. Since the volcano on the Canaries is due to collapse it is quite possible.

This is a bit sensationalist but basically is correct.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

2007 was 4 years ago.
That is all.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This could be a case of self fullfilled prophecy...which is why i tend to disregard those "not religious" " though i believe in christ" new agers.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

The original thread was deleted that I posted way back around 2007. So I reposted it and just threw in a small note, meaning it was from 2007. Back in 2007 or so I posted this info on a social network. Then I waited about 6 mths to post it on ATS again it was years ago when I originally posted it. But somehow it was gone and my post about the foreign troops on U.S. soil were gone too? Weird huh?
edit on 2/8/2011 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I am certainly not a "New Ager". I'm expressing that I'm not into organized religion, but worship Yeshua. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It has been a long time since I have posted here, but I read your post and I have to reply. About three months ago I had a dream as well that a Tsunami was coming towards the East Coast. Mine was in extreme detail. I saw three waves, the second and third bigger than the first. I even heard a news broadcaster announcing his goodbyes and farewell love to his family. When or if this will happen I don't know, but I will say that the last Tsunami dream I had came to pass.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Maybe you should explain this a bit better... You have said:

I had this vision around 6mths(2007) ago and it took a long time for me to decide if i should post it.

The original thread was deleted that I posted way back around 2004. So I reposted it and just threw in a small note, meaning it was from 2004. Back in 2004 or so I posted this info on a social network. Then I waited about 6 mths to post it on ATS again it was years ago when I originally posted it.

Um.... what?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I posted the vision in like 2007. It was in my signature like it is now.
The other day someone tells me the link is dead.
So I had to repost it the other day. The 6mths thing was from back then I in 07 I waited like 6 mths then posted it. It really doesn't matter anyway it is still an event that will happen in the future and those that will heed this warning ...well they know who they are as soon as they read it.
edit on 2/8/2011 by firegoggles because: sorry got my dates all messed up for a minute eheh bottom lne is it was there then deleted

edit on 2/8/2011 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Ah well, perhaps you had a vision, perhaps not. It's well documented that the East coast may be in danger of a massive Tsunami stemming from the volcano in the Canary Islands. So.... guess we'll see...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

Thanks for the confirmation sir. Also take heed to my other warnings please. Also google both things. My computer is under attack folks. I don't think they want me talking about this. If they are really that concerned about people freaking couldn't they just simply ssend me an email from a .gov site or something. yeesh..

oh by the way folks the thread titled "Comet Elinin Will Cause Pole Shift March 15th -Is THIS What The A.J Show Caller Was Talking About?"
triers to give your computer a virus when you click the last page thing. Just like most sensitive subjects here on ATS they are all virused.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I'm sorry I meant 07 the whole time. I had a different dream in 04 and I keep mixing up the dates... hey it was a while ago now sorry..

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

No worries, just quite confusion!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I have had a vision of you getting flamed.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by totalmetal

Oh really? Well then flame all these guys too who had the same exact visions and or dreams as I...

Like ..Here
And Here

oh and another HERE

AND HERE

And let's not forget HERE TOO!

All having same or related vision or dream. Just like my visions and dreams found in my signature!

Are we all crazy? All these people that don't even know one another? Yeaaa right....HA!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
This could be a case of self fullfilled prophecy...which is why i tend to disregard those "not religious" " though i believe in christ" new agers.

I wouldn't think that believing in Christ yet not supporting an organized religion is "new aged" There are many people who do not support the Churches or anything they stand for, yet they still believe in Christ and worship outside of a specific Church. Is it impossible to believe in Catholicism yet hate what has become of the Catholic Church? I would think not.

top topics

join