It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Banks Notified by DHS of Unannounced Warrentless Looting of Anyone's Personal Bank Accounts or

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Having a right is all god an well, but not at the expense of innocent lives!

BTW, why don't you DEMAND for more regulations, and even a ban on cars?... More people are killed by cars than by guns, even illegal guns...

Heck not too long ago a Muslim extremist drove a truck into bystanders and killed several, and in India a jeep had some malfunction and plowed through hundreds of people which caused an stampede, the jeep and stampede killed 102 people and injured at least 100 more...

So since more people are killed by cars, and you claim that people should not have a right at the expense of innocents then I guess you also want to ban cars right?....

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

And if that psychopath couldn't have gotten a gun in the first place, the rest wouldn't need guns at all

If a psychopath wants to, he/she can buy 10 bottles of booze, lock any building with lots of people and set the place on fire with people inside... how are you, and your regulations going to stop such thing from occurring?...

Criminals can find many ways to get around laws...MANY, even psychopaths can...

Also, the guy who had a gun at the Tucson shooting almost shot innocent people by accident...

ALMOST doesn't make anything a crime...his judgement won and this man DIDN'T shoot any innocents...

BTW, there are millions of people who have concealed weapons and how many of those people are killing innocents daily?...

But either way, the none of the UN regulations would take away your gun unless you had some ridiculous giant machine gun mounted to a truck or similar nonsense that can't be defended with "need to protect myeself". No one needs guns like that, there are no zombie invasions last I checked

There are already restrictions on fully automatic weapons thanks to the UN, and those are the same weapons that the Mexican drug cartels have, and you ignorantly claimed they are getting from the U.S.

Where did you get that claim from?.. the Obama official who went on the record claiming the Mexican drug cartels were buying their firearms from legal U.S. shops?... or the Mexican president who also wants more bans on firearms in the U.S. because it is what the UN, the Obama administration, and other world officials want?...

Anyway, this thread is really going off topic, if you want start a thread claiming all the things you claimed about firearms and we can discuss it there, but let's get back on topic on this thread please.

edit on 7-2-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: errors.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well so far even Ron Paul's website has this as a rumor.

www.dailypaul.com...

So even though it seems some of it is true, so far I haven't been able to find the memo itself, which could very well mean the story is an exageration.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Good luck with that approach. I wrote and asked FEMA about the FEMA concentration camps and they simply never answered. I am sure it got me on a list somewhere though. Lol.
I think I have called them before, the local KY office. Like I said I will give it a shot and report back what happens.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Your opinion is your opinion....But things are not as abundantly the same kind of clear from this old eyeball.
The shootings were unfortunate yes, and tragic in the extreme.
But these maniacs will find some way to do whatever their deranged psyches tell them to.
What if JL had taken a Big sized Hummer and four wheel driven over those people?
Would we then restrict four wheel drive?SUVs?or maybe drivers licences?
What signs are there that youll not get your drivers licence because it is thought you aree mentally deranged?
There are still many instaances of deadly road rage every year.
The fact that there were no sane people with guns to even the odds a bit is regrettable somehow.....
It is proven fact that if you aarm the people crime goes down.
The streets are safer.
When there are too many guns to eradicate them all from the usa. The best idea is to put them to good use.
Make concealed carry, and training easy to get for those with no criminal record.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Put simply:-

The Nazi organisation known as the DHS is now fully empowered to seize your bank accounts as well as safety deposit boxes WITHOUT any warrant, so long as the Nazis deemed and justify to THEMSELVES, is correct.

In the past, many civilised persons would have understood the need for criminal organisations to be clip of their their financial buds, the source of their evils. As long as the FBI or secret services has clear and irrefutable evidences of wrong doings and cleared with the Courts, then citizens would have no issues with the seizures.

But today, the Nazis are circumventing the judical branch of government, seizing control and authority for themselves to do what they deem is right. Worse in today's social climate at evidences of wrong doings by even the authorities and anyone who speaks out is deemed a 'domestic terrorist', which means just about anyone can have their assets seize with no recourse or redress.

Seems like USA is turning to Nazism facist rule and the sacred US Constitution, in the words of the moron bush - 'only a piece of paper', meaning you can use it to wipe one's ass after bowel movement.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
They don't even need the Patriot Act to do this, folks. FDR seized everyone's gold through a simple Executive Order and then passed the Gold Reserve Act in 33 which effectively allows the feds to seize any and all gold they see fit to grab aside from gold which was held in contract before the Act was signed (thus protecting the "old wealth")

When he signed the original EO they cracked open everyone's safe deposit boxes and grabbed all the privately held gold they found. What a freaking joke. This is why the Patriot Act means squat... any freedom the Patriot Act supposedly stripped us of, we lost a hell of a long time ago and have been living in denial about between FDR & the past 10 years. FDR wiped backside with the Constitution daily.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

FDR was a noble human being. He did what he had to do in a time of crisis. IT was WAR on a global scale, and no one, absolutely no one, knew the outcome of the war, more so when the naval power was totally crippled at Pearl Harbour. There may had been no tomorrow for many of our forefathers. So what is gold then laying untouch in bank vaults that could have been used to fund a rescue of not only americans but the free world?

But today, USA is NOT at war or fighting on a global scale. It is only against a few phantoms. Should such repressive laws be allowed in a democracy? I think not, and many freeman who may be termed a terrorist today for simply speak out against obvious tyrannism by political actors would equally think not

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

The United States is not even a democracy even though Americans have been brainwashed to believe it is. in a Democracy 51% of the people can take the rights of the other 49%. A Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, or a dictatorship of the mayority, and a dictatorship can claim that the mayority of people agree with the dictatorship meanwhile the truth is that the mayority does not agree with such dictatorship.

The forefathers knew that a true Democracy could spawn a dictatorship which is why they implemented the Electoral College as part of the voting process for president, so the mayority would not become mob rule.

Americans need to relearn that the United States is a Republic, one founded under Republican standards, although unfortunately a majority of Republicans in power do not represent what a Republican should be. One of the few representatives/Senators that is a true Republican is Ron Paul.

edit on 8-2-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: errors.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I didnt forget, I had to watch a friends baby today and tomorrow, but I am still plannng to call around about this issue, since it could affect any one with a bank account.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

FDR was a noble human being. He did what he had to do in a time of crisis. IT was WAR on a global scale, and no one, absolutely no one, knew the outcome of the war, more so when the naval power was totally crippled at Pearl Harbour.

WHAT? Pearl Harbor was attacked December 7, 1941. FDR signed the Executive order seizing privately held gold April 5, 1933. EIGHT YEARS BEFORE we entered WWII and 6 years BEFORE Germany invaded Poland to start WWII.

FDR seized privately held gold to redistribute private mom & pop wealth to the banks & corporations because they were hurting financially thanks to the Great Depression. Seizing the gold ensured that everybody, no matter how prepared they were before that theft occured, would be stuck paying for the same loaves of bread as everyone else using the same inflationary paper money as everyone else. It was the exact same freaking fiasco as the bank/Wall Street bailout 3 years ago, only this time around it wasn't the peasants gold that was stolen, it was our kids' future prosperity that was raped and left alongside the road to bleed out.

But please, keep thinking there was anything "noble" about FDR aside from the fact that he dealt admirably with a crippling illness that robbed him of his mobillity.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Executive order 6102,6260 and 6261 was created when FDR came into office in 1933 during the Great Depression Era. Many were hording and hiding wealth in banks and thus money was not circulated. Those EOs were only meant to seize gold bullion unconcionably held by selfish private investors and institutions, so that a measure of wealth can be redistributed back to the nation.

If FDR had not done it and allowed the bankers, the moneychangers and elites to horde wealth, the world would have collapse then. He did it not for wars, but for economies to be restarted. The EOs were transparent, widely publicized and many soon surrendered the gold for dollars in exchanged. There was no theft or raid of safety deposit boxes, except for the stubborn ones, and they were only prosecuted when they withdrew their gold bullion deposits. Even today, there are thousands of boxes of unclaimed items from safe deposit boxes that went unclaimed and UNTOUCHED.

At the same time on the other side of the world, Hitler seized and robbed safe deposit boxes for war and conquest when Germany had not been threatened.

Today, what the Nazi DHS is doing is far more worse than what FDR had to do. The bailouts had propped up the banking elites, and is of no woder that further unconstitutional seizures by them would end up propping the banking and corporation elites further, already bloated with wealth as evident by their holdings and hoardings, instead of redistributing wealth to citizens, as the bush and often kowtowing compliant obama administration had proven.

Make no mistake, the Nazi DHS is not working for the people, but for their masters, with OVER AND ABOVE THE LAW fully unconstitutional powers to do so. Even FDR for all the power he held, dare not go that far while not at war.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Absolute revisionist nonsense. Those EOs and subsequent Acts of Congress absolutely prohibited every individual from owning any gold aside from a very minor amount exempted in the form of jewelry and trinkets. This did not just impact the wealthy, as there were a lot of Americans at that time who still owned some gold coins handed down to them from times when gold coinage was in circulation. It wasn't until the 70's that it even became legal to again own those coins... Thank God that some people were smart & bold enough to hide their stashes from FDR's draconian claws.

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

If FDR had not done it and allowed the bankers, the moneychangers and elites to horde wealth,

Who do you think got all that looted gold? It was handed over to the Federal Reserve and then, the following uear, it was changed from $21 an ounce to $35 an ounce and traded for the new value to the Treasury Dept in exchange for tax payer dollars to the Fed. (which were then lent to non Fed banks for further Fed profit.) SCAM

As for the illegal and immoral act of forcing Americans to sell all they own of anything for a price the government sets in stone, no negotiating, no way out, look at this very telling graph:
www.campaignforliberty.com...

That is the purchasing power of the United States Dollar from 1920 to 2009. Weep with all of America at the horrific castration of the US Dollar carried out by FDR and then finalized by Richard Nixon's banishing of the only remaining thread of the Gold Standard. From 1776 to 1933, United States currency didn't have some arbitrary value pulled out of the federal reserve board's hind end with help from the international exchange boards. It was pegged to the value of gold. FDR's gold seizures had nothing to do with helping America and everything to do with handing all power over to the Federal Reserve and their cronies in the international central banks.

If you control the value of the peoples' money, dictate what they can use for transactions, and hand full control over to private gains/public risk entities like the Fed, then you are a tyrant and you violate every standard of the Constitution you claim to defend when you take the oath of office. FDR was the worst president in the modern era, IMO.
edit on 8-2-2011 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Just had a run in with the cops today at work
(in Canada)
They are telling us they can examine our whole system for what ever they want when they want...with no other reason then they "believe".
Which requires NO evidence or logic of any kind.
they believe they have the right.
( yeah like the BS fake laws at the at the G 20 )
We provide financial services but are not a bank, however for sure the banks are getting it too, all trans actions go to some law inforcement, tax collectors, or other.They just download the transaction records.
The US is way ahead of us, so I expect we will all be harmonized soon.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
OK I called the 202 282 8000 citizen line listed on the DHS page. I asked my question, does the dhs need a warrant to take money from personal bank accounts? And I was transferred to a voice mail box, twice.

So that's my report, in typical fashion, a round about non answer.

Take it for what you will.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Maybe they'll call back, but if that question came to my department, our answer would be that we do not give legal advice, and you need to seek the advice of somebody qualified in that field. Any other answer would set someone up for too much liability. I suspect, even if they call back, they will not give you a direct answer in any direction.

It is not completely their fault though. #1 It really is illegal to give legal advice without being a lawyer, and #2 every case is absolutely unique, there are never the same parameters to consider, so the answer might be yes, and no, depending on the circumstances.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Well so far even Ron Paul's website has this as a rumor.

www.dailypaul.com...

So even though it seems some of it is true, so far I haven't been able to find the memo itself, which could very well mean the story is an exageration.

It's NOT Ron Paul's website...it's a blogging website by a fan, which gives this rumour no more credence than if it were written on toiletpaper

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I did not leave my number! I just got the runabout twice, and threw in the towel.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

LOL! Maybe they'll call you back anyway.
They are DHS afterall!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

I have to agree with you, there would be a run on fire proof safes. Most often the bank will fight toe and nail to protect there customers ... forcing the agency in question to get a court order.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join