It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shift Happens! Earth's Magnetic/Geographic Pole Shift Chaos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

reply to post by mileslong54

Like I said, the batteries went dead in my crystal ball, so I can't see the future. Sounds like your crystal balls are up and running smoothly, thus the accurate outline of events to come.
I am well aware of human nature and the challenges that might be faced when in a situation like that.

According to this video, anyone in North and South America will be toast. That covers me. For those of you who have not watched it, three events are predicted, simultaneously: CME, magnetic and geographic pole reversals. These events would be immediately followed by a several thousand foot wave that would circle the earth three times, ushering in 40 years of darkness and an environment that will be contaminated with radiation for 1,000 years. Not to mention the emergence of an ice age. According to the video, only people above 2km and in well stocked caves will have a chance. It is what it is.

Well, it is movie night tonight and I really want you guys to know that I am taking to heart your comments. Out of the following movies, which of these do you recommend?

The Road, Road Warrior or Cyborg.

Peace

edit on 7-2-2011 by alyoshablue because: typos

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

The Road, definately.

But back on topic...maybe ATS members could e-mail the Coast to Coast AM producers from their contact page @ coasttocoastam.com and request Patrick Geryl as a guest? You'd see what I'm talking about with them avoiding Patrick as a guest. I even requested that he be on for just the 1st hour of the show like they do with some guests and they still wouldn't bother. I don't understand it myself, Patrick Geryl has been on other radio shows and TV programs, you'd think they'd at least have him on for 1 hour to get his perspective.
That show just isn't the same since Art Bell left in 2003.

Here's Alex Jones talking about the Pole Shift today on his show.

edit on 7-2-2011 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Here's to hoping for a timeline shift instead.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
First, where is the proof, that this Patrick dude, was the first one to theorize that the expansion of the universe is accelerating(Or has i misunderstood something here) other than him saying it? Show me sources or links or something, i'm not trying to debunk, i really wan't se the evidence.

Second, what else has he predicted that has come true? Again sources, to the date where the claim was made, and to the date that it was proved to be true.

Third, how did he predict these things, most importantly, how did he predict the 2012 pole shift? Bassicly his theory sound like wild speculation, but because i can't find any credible source that disproves him, im willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. So if his method is anything near scientific, surely he can give a better explanation as to how he came to these conclusions, which method he used and so forth. So far the only thing i've heard him say was that he used Mayan and Egyptian tools to predict this, and that's just not good enough, if this is legitimate science, he must go into more details else where or something. How did he calculate and from which mayan knowledge?

I' have searched all over google myself and can't find any proof whatsoever of these confirmed predictions or any real answers to my questions. So please show me in the right direction. Thank you.

P.S: Am i correct when stating that most of you really wan't this to happen? It sure as hell sounds like it. My life i s perfect as it is right now, and i worked pretty damn hard for it, so this is a event i would really like to be debunked.
edit on 7-2-2011 by JokerzReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
What is the theory on pole shifts. Slow process or does it happen in an instant?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AstroBuzz

Originally posted by Max_TO
reply to post by AstroBuzz

If you want to get this guy on coast to coast email Art Bell . Weather change is one of his favorite topics , not to mention he now lives on an island so this kinda thing would surly interest him now .

I wouldn't trust this interview in the hands of George either .

Yeah, I've done that already, numerous times. Art has stated he wants nothing more to do with Coast To Coast AM anymore rescently.

I've emailed all the hosts and the producers. I was in contact with C2C producer Tom Danheiser and he kept giving me the runaround. Patrick Geryl told me he sent them his books for free numerous times and requested to be on the show...the only reply he kept getting from the producers were to send more books so he finally gave up. Like I said, I've been trying for 6 years to get them to let Patrick Geryl on the show...I've tried EVERYTHING. I even had a lot of people email the show and some called in and requested his appearence. Nothing ever came from it.

I think Coast to Coast AM is afraid to put him on cause he's the only pole shift researcher that's telling it like it is instead of sugar-coating everything and making it all cutsie. I would definatley prefer to have George Knapp interview Patrick Geryl than George Snoory.

I really do not want to derail your thread so please feel free to PM me.... I just got to ask , when / where did you hear that Art Bell doesn't want any more to do with C2C ? Any idea why he feels this way ?

As an Art Bell fan I am a bit disappointed to hear this

Thanks for any info you have on this
edit on 7-2-2011 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

There was never an official announcement per se but Art's last show was Ghost To Ghost 2010. As you know Art didn't do his New Years Eve predictions shows...first time ever. A few days into the new year I think someone called in and asked and Noory said something to the affect of Art is no longer with the show folks, he's winding down, yes, winding down.

If you visit the Coast to Coast AM site under the "Hosts" section he is no longer listed as a host as of the beginning of the year.

All we can do is hope he decides to do satellite radio but I doubt it. I believe we've heard the last of Art

edit on 7-2-2011 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I'm very familiar with Patrick Geryl, we're even Facebook friends. He's not one to post much and
never speaks on his page until just recently when I posed a question about that, and he responded. Not too long after that he produced some new calculations and asked us all that are friends with him there to please share/publish it for him. But I first heard him on WGN Radio in Chicago a couple of years ago. WGN is no slouch of a station, so I can't imagine why Coast to Coast wouldn't have him on. That seems very odd. His calculations have all been on target so far. The one that mattered most, August 1st, happened, and each subsequent date of his "10 bits of 87.45 days" have come right on schedule. Not sure why he has so many doubters/naysayers. He seems to me to be the only one who knows what he's talking about.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nikki11369

WGN radio... I missed that one. I used to live in the Chicago suburbs too. Glad they had him on there.

I rescently sent my annual e-mail to Coast to Coast Am's hosts and producers giving them some suggestions for the show and web site...and the last paragraph I added my request for Patrick Geryl to be on the show in which I pointed out the same things I did here about how I've been asking them for 6 years now and how he sent them all his books numerous times and they still don't have him on, etc.

I just don't get it. I think Patrick would be one of their best guests and get more responses for repeat appearences if they'd have him on. He'd become a new classic guest, a listener favorite for the next 2 years anyways lol
edit on 8-2-2011 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JokerzReality
First, where is the proof, that this Patrick dude, was the first one to theorize that the expansion of the universe is accelerating(Or has i misunderstood something here) other than him saying it? Show me sources or links or something, i'm not trying to debunk, i really wan't se the evidence.

Second, what else has he predicted that has come true? Again sources, to the date where the claim was made, and to the date that it was proved to be true.

Third, how did he predict these things, most importantly, how did he predict the 2012 pole shift? Bassicly his theory sound like wild speculation, but because i can't find any credible source that disproves him, im willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. So if his method is anything near scientific, surely he can give a better explanation as to how he came to these conclusions, which method he used and so forth. So far the only thing i've heard him say was that he used Mayan and Egyptian tools to predict this, and that's just not good enough, if this is legitimate science, he must go into more details else where or something. How did he calculate and from which mayan knowledge?
edit on 7-2-2011 by JokerzReality because: (no reason given)

No doubt pole shift is coming very soon. But he offers no proof that it will happen in 2012 other than Mayan legend.. He comes off sounding like an Albert Einstein-wannabe and a Indiana Jones-wannabe. Lets see the list of credible scientsts who endorse what he's saying.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JokerzReality

first off, i do not know myself where his evidence may be, but, would he not have bien proovin wrong by now if his huge claims were not true?? i mean he is after all saying albert einstine(spl??) theory is wrong and expanding universe theory when scientists were saying the oppisate? i would have tought someone would have said wait a munute, your wrong.......
anyway yes i totally understand where your coming from in asking for proof, i myself would like to see it too but i am giving him the benefit of the doubt too, just because no one has prooved him wrong and he seems to make a lot of sence and i cant find any flaws in his interview. maybe if you leave a comment or email asking him to show proof of his previous claims

on another note, i hope he is wrong but either way i feel i am at peace with myself and i believe my soul has accomplished its goal here on earth and i am not affraid of what is to come or dying. i accept things happen because they just happen and im cool with it. i just hope people can have the feeling of bien with peace with themselves too because then they will not be affraid, there is no reason to be affraid, a little pissed off ok
but not affraid

edit on 8-2-2011 by scoobyrob because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2011 by scoobyrob because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
According to Patrick Geryl, the next date to watch for somthing substantial to happen on the sun is Tuesday, April 19, 2011.
So I guess we'll have to wait until then to see if he really is on to somthing.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
woooooo england the land of no volcanoes, i better get in the middle of a feild though as i am not really feeling having my roof fall down on me while i am having a poo.

Actually thats not entirely true, in fact Britain probably has more volcanoes than anywhere else in the world (I live near a bloody extinct super volcano!!!), but they are all extinct, but whats to say that given some major event they might not pop their tops once more.......

Edinburgh is built on an extinct volcano called Arthur's Seat.

The mountains of north Wales are the remains of a huge volcanic plateau.

Scafell, which is VERY close to me is the remains of a super volcano, and most of the mountains / fells round Cumbria/Lake district were once active volcanoes.

Rougemont Castle, Exeter, is sat on a volcanic plug.

There is a lot more, 30+ by my count, all on this small island off the coast of France.
edit on 11/2/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
What is the theory on pole shifts. Slow process or does it happen in an instant?

I've heard both. Personally, I think it would be such a major thing, that it couldn't possibly happen in an instant. But that's just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

We know that its happening slowly, and that its happens often of the course of many millenia, but is there a point where it suddenly shifts, kind of like if you pour water or sand into a bucket balanced on the edge of something and it slowly starts to tip over, but after so much it suddenly, quickly drops? OK, I know thats gravity, but its the best way I can think of explaining what I mean, do you understand what I mean?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Patrick, the hyperbole used in his text is not uncommon, there are any number of gurus willing to claim that they have “secret insight” of “esoteric knowledge” in the name of turning a profit. The problem arises that when what should be entertainment at the least, and theory at the most, is espoused as irrefutable truth is the very real panic and fear that it can instill in people who do not have a background in geology, physics, or history.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join