It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shift Happens! Earth's Magnetic/Geographic Pole Shift Chaos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I was listening to Alex Jones' show today and the last 15 to 20 mins. of the show he addresses the topic of "Pole Shifts" due to the outcry of his listeners and promised to do more shows on the subject including a Feb. 8th, 2011 show dedicated to the pole shift phenomena and will have guests and take calls on the subject.

I'm not sure how many of you are aware of author Patrick Geryl but he wrote three books on the coming pole shift and was interviewed by Project Camelot. I have read his book How To Survive 2012 and although he's no scientist, Patrick Geryl has had his research verified by scientists and mathematicians. I find his research very interesting...I even heard Dr. Michio Kaku reference Patrick Geryl once on MSM saying that there could be something to Patrick Geryl's research after all.

Here is the Project Camelot interview with Patrick Geryl. I suggest if you haven't watched it that you check it out!

Basically, Patrick Geryl says that no one on the North American continent will survive. He explains certain areas that MIGHT be safe zones around the Earth but North America will completely wiped out.

Here is a shorter interview with Patrick Geryl from an internet radio show called Outside the Box:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

I have had tried to get Patrick Geryl on Coast to Coast AM since 2005 and Patrick has sent them his books on the pole shifts numerous times and they still refuse to put him on the show even for 1 hour. So if there's a conspiracy to cover this subject up, it's not from Alex Jones but the Coast To Coast AM show.
edit on 7-2-2011 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
woooooo england the land of no volcanoes, i better get in the middle of a feild though as i am not really feeling having my roof fall down on me while i am having a poo.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Nice information. Realistically, I am hoping this comes to fruition - not because I am a doomsdayer, but I just get tired of the ride from time to time, tired of the control, deception, etc. I am well prepared for surviving such an event and believe if I did, I would be a happy chap going back to the basics. Nonetheless, if I didn't survive, I don't believe its the end of my journey.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

I watched about 7 min, I'm a little baffled by the title of his book though, Surviving..... 2012, and then he goes on to say that were all going to be wiped out. Where the surviving part?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I do believe something is going on with our earth.I try to take in all these angles but the the very bottom line is that something is going to happen and it doesnt matter to much what we may think or how many opinions we seek, Major SHIFT is comming .

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

You really think surviving a humanity killing disater would be fun? I think I would rather go in the moment then suffer. Surviving is what the world is moving away from or to say it better our survivalistic world/reality is moving to a more spiritual age. Surviving which stems hording and greed is what causes most of the people in this world to suffer.
edit on 7-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have some of his videos.. very interesting though I recall reading few websites that completely destroy his credibility and "science" in his books... So I don't really know.. I am ambivalent on this subject.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

I didn't say it would be fun, only the return to a simpler life and freedom from our current system. In the event of such a disaster, I would make myself most useful to others, as I have prepared to do. With respect to hoarding and greed, I can hardly identify with that. I live a very minimal lifestyle focusing on my spiritual path and how to best learn and apply this gift of life along my journey. There is a difference between being prepared and hoarding.

I tend to agree that we are heading for a spiritual transformation, however, since the batteries ran out on my crystal ball, I can't see what's coming down the pike. Nevertheless, my attitude in either event or in a none event will be the same ... positive and of service.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
I have some of his videos.. very interesting though I recall reading few websites that completely destroy his credibility and "science" in his books... So I don't really know.. I am ambivalent on this subject.

Yeah, I've heard about people trying to discredit his research too but those people are just saying "You're no scientist! What gives you the authority?" But like I said, I heard on MSM no less, Dr. Michio Kaku along with another scientist (can't remember his name) say that there could be something to what Patrick Geryl writes about in his pole shift books. I would rather take the word of scientists than radio show hosts or armchair pole shift "experts" that bash him cause they're afraid to alarm the public or warn them.

He is an easy target but he knew he would be and now scientists are saying they're starting to agree with his research. I wish I could provide all the scientists starting to agree with his research but I've always heard them say it in passing and they didn't dwell on him particularly.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyoshablue
reply to post by mileslong54

I didn't say it would be fun, only the return to a simpler life and freedom from our current system.

If any of us make it, this stuff just gives me the bumps on my back. This guy sounds so convincing, funny in the prophecies it states the same" and the sun will be alowed to scorch the earth."

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Jan. 22nd, 2011 - Researcher Patrick Geryl and his team say: “We found virtually absolute proof that the doomsday will happen in 2012!“ ...article continued in extreme detail HERE

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

I watched about 7 min, I'm a little baffled by the title of his book though, Surviving..... 2012, and then he goes on to say that were all going to be wiped out. Where the surviving part?

maybe if you watched the rest of the film you would understand what he is trying to say....
he said maybe a few million will survive but he is expecting it to be a bigger than the last time this happened...

i must say WOW what a interview, if he is legit and correct about his predictions, god help us all! i personally find him believeable and if his claims about previous predictions/theory's then i believe this theory could very well be possible. i really am gob smacked by this and i have watched alot of 2012 videos and this by a long long long shot is the most believeable and makes the most sence, it all seems to come together very well and there "seems" to be a lot more scientific proof in it too!!

best 2012/pole shift vid iv seen on this site.

S&F for you sir for finding it.

thank you!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyoshablue

I didn't say it would be fun, only the return to a simpler life and freedom from our current system. In the event of such a disaster, I would make myself most useful to others, as I have prepared to do. With respect to hoarding and greed, I can hardly identify with that. I live a very minimal lifestyle focusing on my spiritual path and how to best learn and apply this gift of life along my journey. There is a difference between being prepared and hoarding.

Man has never been peaceful. I think it is naive for some to think that they will leave peacefully in the country side after such an event. Like I said in another thread, life would more likely be like it was portrayed in the very depressing but realistic 2009 film "The Road".

If the infrastructure dies, gangs and criminals will rise to power. We forget how cruel the world and surviving is, just by the very nature of scarcity and living in mortal flesh. You will still have to fight for freedom, even more so in a post-apocalyptic world.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

You see the problem is that when we get to the "surviving" phase (which I am also prepared ) human nature takes over , and sadly humans are pretty ruthless and well... lets say human nature is not so friendly . That means that we would probably have a lot of violence and probably would wipe ourselves out , or almost out . This wold not be a fun phase with more simpler life , not after a extinction event

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

Just had to comment on your mention of "The Road". Fantastic movie.

I think that movie portrays post S hitting TF life in an extremely accurate way. If that's how it really is, it will be a very rough existence and many won't be able to handle it.

One part that stuck out to me was the wife leaving the way she did, just walking out into the woods to die, very tragic.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn

Just had to comment on your mention of "The Road". Fantastic movie.

I think that movie portrays post S hitting TF life in an extremely accurate way. If that's how it really is, it will be a very rough existence and many won't be able to handle it.

One part that stuck out to me was the wife leaving the way she did, just walking out into the woods to die, very tragic.

I'm kind of happy she went out that way, and that we didn't have to see her get raped or killed. But who knows what happened to her out there in the cold?

When we don't see events it doesn't exist to us. But there is real evil in the world. I realized that as an American I was not a real human when I went to Southern India five years ago and saw how the poor people lived. I knew that somehow my way of life would not last, and that I was an anomaly.

Life on Earth, by default, is escrutiatingly difficult. The peaceful country life that people dream of, herding their own farms, subsistence living, small communities with their own governments...that can't happen in a world of 7 billion people. By the time it does happen, most of us would be dead from the elements, or killed by others.

You have to wonder what type of people would survive such calamity. I don't think I could.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

If you want to get this guy on coast to coast email Art Bell . Weather change is one of his favorite topics , not to mention he now lives on an island so this kinda thing would surly interest him now .

I wouldn't trust this interview in the hands of George either .

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO

If you want to get this guy on coast to coast email Art Bell . Weather change is one of his favorite topics , not to mention he now lives on an island so this kinda thing would surly interest him now .

I wouldn't trust this interview in the hands of George either .

Yeah, I've done that already, numerous times. Art has stated he wants nothing more to do with Coast To Coast AM anymore rescently.

I've emailed all the hosts and the producers. I was in contact with C2C producer Tom Danheiser and he kept giving me the runaround. Patrick Geryl told me he sent them his books for free numerous times and requested to be on the show...the only reply he kept getting from the producers were to send more books so he finally gave up. Like I said, I've been trying for 6 years to get them to let Patrick Geryl on the show...I've tried EVERYTHING. I even had a lot of people email the show and some called in and requested his appearence. Nothing ever came from it.

I think Coast to Coast AM is afraid to put him on cause he's the only pole shift researcher that's telling it like it is instead of sugar-coating everything and making it all cutsie. I would definatley prefer to have George Knapp interview Patrick Geryl than George Snoory.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Good point. I guess we don't really know what happened to her after she went out. I just assumed that she went out there to die of hypothermia.

I know I wouldn't want to live in a world like that. There is no way. I have two little boys and I wouldn't want them to experience it, not that I have much of a choice in the matter. Having children really changes the way you view things..

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AstroBuzz
Jan. 22nd, 2011 - Researcher Patrick Geryl and his team say: “We found virtually absolute proof that the doomsday will happen in 2012!“ ...article continued in extreme detail HERE

I recommend people reading the article above if they question Patrick Geryl's research. He's making predictions that we can now verify ourselves.

Here is the end of the article (with predictions)

Conclusion:
The Complex Negative Sunspots Dominate the Maya Predictions and Calculations
To conclude: Cycles 10, 9 and 8 where spot on… And we are sure the other cycles are on the Mayan Track to Armageddon in december 2012….
A complex of 2 negative sunspots will appear around the following dates… They will be similar to the Negative Sunspot Complex 1147-1149 from January 21-22, 2011 and the Negative Sunspot Complex that appeared on October 26-27, 2010

7 Tuesday, April 19, 2011

6 Friday, July 15, 2011

5 Tuesday, October 11, 2011

4 Friday, January 6, 2012

3 Tuesday, April 3, 2012

2 Friday, June 29, 2012

1 Wednesday, September 26, 2012

0 Thursday, December 20, 2012 = Armageddon

top topics

<<   2 >>

join