It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck is happening to Australia?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Yeah HAARP made arsonists light up these bush fires.

Idiots...

edit on 8/2/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
Thanx for this thread , im suspicious too , if theres a HAARP then it looks like its targeting Australia but I dont why . Depopulation springs to my mind but hmm more than meets the eye .

I strongly doubt this case, unless its self-inflicted or from non USA weather weaponry...

Remember that NASA footage of a UFO evading a ground based particle-based weaponry? The source of the beam was triangulated to be in Australia, the precise location which revealed a ground-based 'space defense station' that was manned and controlled by USAF.

If that^^ info is for real(which you can search in youtube btw), then you can see very close ties between USA and Australia and have coincidentally experienced natural disasters in a similar fashion recently.
edit on 8-2-2011 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk
Remember that NASA footage of a UFO evading a ground based particle-based weaponry?

No, care to show the original NASA video?

The source of the beam was triangulated to be in Australia, the precise location which revealed a ground-based 'space defense station' that was manned and controlled by USAF

Care to show us these calculations, and the location of this "Space Defense Station?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by 5senses

Thanx for this thread , im suspicious too , if theres a HAARP then it looks like its targeting Australia but I dont why . Depopulation springs to my mind but hmm more than meets the eye .

Australia has a population of roughly 22 million people, a very sparsly populated country.
Sydney has around 4 million and Melbourne about the same, brisbane has around 2 million people and Perth has around half a million people.
there was a death toll of just under 30 people I believe, so depopulation seems a stretch.

natural disasters are a natural part of Australia
Our most famous poem
My country

The love of field and coppice,
Of green and shaded lanes.
Of ordered woods and gardens
Is running in your veins,
Strong love of grey-blue distance
Brown streams and soft dim skies
I know but cannot share it,
My love is otherwise.

I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons,
I love her jewel-sea,
Her beauty and her terror -
The wide brown land for me!

A stark white ring-barked forest
All tragic to the moon,
The sapphire-misted mountains,
The hot gold hush of noon.
Green tangle of the brushes,
Where lithe lianas coil,
And orchids deck the tree-tops
And ferns the warm dark soil.

Core of my heart, my country!
Her pitiless blue sky,
When sick at heart, around us,
We see the cattle die-
But then the grey clouds gather,
And we can bless again
The drumming of an army,
The steady, soaking rain.

Core of my heart, my country!
Land of the Rainbow Gold,
For flood and fire and famine,
She pays us back threefold-
Over the thirsty paddocks,
Watch, after many days,
The filmy veil of greenness
That thickens as we gaze.

An opal-hearted country,
A wilful, lavish land-
All you who have not loved her,
You will not understand-
Though earth holds many splendours,
Wherever I may die,
I know to what brown country
My homing thoughts will fly.

Dorothea Mackellar

first published 1908,

so back before HAARP we still had natural disasters

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Nver saw that poem before. Wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
I must admit to keeping an eye on this (potential?) pole shift situation... reckon it could be responsible for a whole lot of goings on..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

A portion of that tax will be for the hiring of extra summer crews to fight fires and help with flood relief over the next year. The DSE here in Vic was caught with their pants down this year. They were supposed to hire an extra 700 project Firefighters (expecting a hot, dry summer), and didn't.

Though the floods in Qld, NSW saw nearly 1/2 of our PFF's down here re-distributed to help the other states with flood relief. Their numbers where again reduced when the floods hit Vic. Then the Orbost fire hit and they crapt themselves because their crews were all over the country helping everyone else..lol

Next season, they will be doubling or even tripling the yearly intake of PFF's and that means more tax for the rest of us. But I think it's a tax well spent.and will gladly pay it. Those kids did an awesome job this year and saved a lot of lives. And they did it while grossly under manned.

I think a Kudos is deserved for the countries Summer crews this year..!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Look up the la nina and el nino effect, that is whats happening? Some people say its worse because of the oil spill but I don't think so.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join