It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics And Remote Viewers please REPLY- Reward-This is dire and NO JOKE!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Right hand side of the couch (looking at it) left if sitting in it,check under the cushions but more so beside it,underneath,is there an item,magazine rack,maybe a jumper that was sitting beside the couch?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
Right hand side of the couch (looking at it) left if sitting in it,check under the cushions but more so beside it,underneath,is there an item,magazine rack,maybe a jumper that was sitting beside the couch?

Yes on the left looking at it on the right if sitting in it. Though theres clothes on the side you said in a basket.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Its in the clothes.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Or in the basket or underneath it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
So any updates, was it there?

Thanks

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

I already said I was doing the sorting of the clothes tomorrow, I have a lot and it's late here; well it's 9 pm so I would be doing it well past midnight. It was not anywhere in my car. I don't know anybody with a silver or gray car. If it went into the sinks/toilets I will never get it back because there's no catches for those in our pipes and it goes to the county water/sewage system 15 miles + away. Ummm it wasn't on the left side of the couch (right if sitting down) or in that side's cushions, I thoroughly checked. It is the clothes that is going to take the longest to look through. Well that's covers all except the mouse one so I have to see if I can find a mouse nest somewhere under the house that my daughter's friends just moved from. That may take awhile.
And I will let you know if the prayers work, I will be doing those too.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hello! When we lose stuff at our house I look: under couch cushions, under the couch/chairs,
look under the beds and desks, look under the car seats, check pants pockets, coat pockets, bottom of purses,
desk top,bottom of the washing machine. Or just clean house for three days you'll probably find it.

If not found, buy one from ebay. Kiss your daughter and be glad you have one another! Best Wishes!

I found my car key's in my son's coat pocket a year after I lost them. I have lost those keys over and over,
I have two sets and I always misplace a set. So I stopped using two sets and I stopped losing them.
Always put jewlery you take off in your purse cosmetic bag. Then you never lose it, or leave it behind.
Especially in hotel rooms and at relatives houses.
edit on 6-2-2011 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I too had the thought about the passenger seat of a car... no color of the car popped into my head though. It was just odd that I had the thought then immediately read that someone else saw the same thing. Have you checked down in the seat... like down between the seat and the back of the seat, beside the seat... maybe even if you have some kind of space or compartment in the door on that side?

It may mean absolutely nothing. I don't claim to be psychic at all. Just thought it was odd that me and another member shared a thought.

Btw, I usually find that when I lose something, when I give up on ever finding it, it just randomly pops up in the strangest place.

EDIT: Just noticed you had already checked the whole entire car. I wish you luck! I do think you'll find it! I really hope that it just pops up out of nowhere or that someone on here an help.

edit on 2/6/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
Hello! When we loose stuff at our house I look: under couch cushions, under the couch/chairs,
look under the beds and desks, look under the car seats, check pants pockets, coat pockets, bottom of purses,
desk top,bottom of the washing machine. Or just clean house for three days you'll probably find it.

If not found, buy one from ebay. Kiss your daughter and be glad you have one another! Best Wishes!

I found my car key's in my son's coat pocket a year after I lost them. I have lost those keys over and over,
I have two sets and I always miss place a set. So I stopped useing two sets and I stopped losing them.
Always put jewlery you take off in your purse cosmetic bag, so then you never lose it, or leave it behind.
Especially in hotel rooms and at relatives houses.

Yes we have checked pockets of sweaters and pants and the car even checked the car again I will be doing a massive clean and if I don't find the bracelet, at the very least maybe I will find the remote thats been gone about 10 months lol. She could have lost it outside though, too, we just haven't a clue. Last time she had it she was chopping vegetables for tacos and I saw it was on her wrist then she got her laundry together from one couch and put it all together on the opposite couch to be washed for school &she got dinner & she walked to her friends house through the yards behind us. And then I called about 20 min later and asked if my daughter had my bracelet and they said she was asleep, so then I went to wal mart to get some soda and some other things, then about maybe an hour later me and a neighbor went over to visit the parent of the girl my daughter spent the night over with and I asked if I could go to get the bracelet off my daughter's arm while she slept, I would tell her I had it in the morning. But when I got to my daughter it was not on her wrist then. So I woke my daughter and we immediately looked in the bed and behind it/under it on the dresser in their bathroom and hallway, in all the areas my daughter had been. No luck. The first crack of dawn I looked outside in the yards between our places and there was no bracelet. She had walked at night so it is unlikely someone could have found it after dark, and since I was there at the crack of dawn scouring the yards I should have been the first and only person out and about, I should have been able to find it. That's exactly how I remember it from start to finish. There is only one possibility left and that is in my house. Or the washing machine, if that is the case I have to use a common washroom so if it ended up there then someone else found it, however I am usually very observent I always look for change, etc in the washing machine before I close the lid(actually found a twenty dollar bill I had had in my Hoodie for like months one time there) because it is a common area and I would lose it if anything was dropped there, someone would grab it for sure. Well, I think that I also pray that it is in the clothes or maybe in the kitchen or like behind the toilet on teh floor. Oh I also checked the friends house after they moved and I did look behind their toilel on the floor in case we missed it the first time. I looked in every crevice of their home since they moved! I also told management in case when they do the clean out they find it in another place. And so All avenues up to sorting the clothes has been done. LOL. You can tell I hate sorting through the clothes lol.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

I too had the thought about the passenger seat of a car... no color of the car popped into my head though. It was just odd that I had the thought then immediately read that someone else saw the same thing. Have you checked down in the seat... like down between the seat and the back of the seat, beside the seat... maybe even if you have some kind of space or compartment in the door on that side?

It may mean absolutely nothing. I don't claim to be psychic at all. Just thought it was odd that me and another member shared a thought.

Btw, I usually find that when I lose something, when I give up on ever finding it, it just randomly pops up in the strangest place.

EDIT: Just noticed you had already checked the whole entire car. I wish you luck! I do think you'll find it! I really hope that it just pops up out of nowhere or that someone on here an help.

edit on 2/6/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

Thank you so much, Gemineye, I really appreciate it. I usually also find things when I have given up on looking, except when it is jewelry. Then usually I don't find it. I have charmed a lot of my important jewelry because of this, I just don't know why I didn't immediately do that for this peice, ever since I started charming the important stuff I have not lost a thing that was charmed. But, I just was so busy it slipped for me doing it for the bracelet.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

dropped it at the time you gave to her or when she put it away. check shoes.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Get your daughter to back track every single step until you got home - and I mean physically back track. I get a feeling she caught it on something.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Sandbox...or beach

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Maybe you were meant to lose it to teach you a few lessons.

lesson 1, don't be so gullible with people in a forum.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
did you check under the couch?
-second line

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I haven't done a RV session in about a year. I have studied using Maj. Ed Dames protocol. I will run a session right now and take pictures with my iphone as i do not have a scanner. It may be very inaccurate but should have some clues. RV usually has a 80% running accuracy rate and it may be slightly more in-accurate because the target is front loaded. Front loading causes the conscience mind to fill in the gaps of missing data.(if you have water and land, you do not necessarily have an island). For me posting this session may also lead to some flaming, but could lead to some important data of interest.

We will see, I will post my result when im done.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I had the odd feeling that your daughter gave the bracelet to her friend that was moving as a "going away present," and they are keeping it secret, just between them. I know, dumb, but that's what popped in my head.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I'm no wizard but first thing that popped into my head was under the stove wrapped on one of the legs. Hope you find it.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

I know my daughter still had it when we left the gym, I checked her arm, and I don't know any drawer with a white handle though it may be the friend's furniture that they took with them.

You make this statement, but in your OP you make this statement.

I made my daughter hold it while I worked out so that it didn't get lost, but after this she forgot to hand it back and I forgot to remind her before she left the house.

So which is it? Sounds like you're just looking for attention to me.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see any contradiction in there at all. One states she checked her daughter's arm before she left the gym. Then she went home and forgot to get the bracelet from her daughter before her daughter went to the friend's house.

So which is it?

Both?

I'm not the OP, but I don't see the problem here.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join