It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A cool UFO compliation video of FAKE sightings Bluebeam preparations (recent)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Found in my youtube subscriptions this morning. Pretty cool video with some footage I had never seen before (oh and pretty cool soundtrack also)

edit on 6-2-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: to change the title to indicate that these are FAKE UFO videos aka bluebeam

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
sorry couldn't watch it all alot of them are proven hoaxes in fact the majority are sorry pal

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples
sorry couldn't watch it all alot of them are proven hoaxes in fact the majority are sorry pal

Ummm I know it says it right in the title of the video. It is regarding the FAKE alien threat and the UFO videos that have been released as a part of that fake threat. Geesh what is it around here these days. I best go and spell it out in the title I guess.

NT

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
so your knowingly posting fakes? tut tut

i dont read the youtube video titles i listen to the OP, thats from experience so you say what you have in the title tells me that you think they are real

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
ha ha ha nice one OP thats a better title lol

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

Isn't that what some are begging me to do for them? tut tut....

As far as this youtube video, it's just the typical youtube superstar stuff.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

why you bringing another thread conversation into another one? are you lonely?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

i dont read the youtube video titles i listen to the OP, thats from experience so you say what you have in the title tells me that you think they are real

Nah I hear ya you had a valid point. Not paying attention I guess got up way too early this morning (for some reason insomnia was been a real bish for me lately) and haven't had my Red Bull yet either...so yea my bad changed the title to better reflect what the video is about. Think it time for a nappy nap on da couch
Thanks for pointing it out.

NT

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

haha no problem my friend and a star for realising, i like people that are honest and admit when they might be a tad wrong and a flag just because i like you lol

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It's actually a pretty interesting video. I wonder how many of the pictures and videos that were proven to be fake, were actually real..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
To those who spend their nights watching videos of UFO's (instead of going outside and looking at the stars) - This video could be very valuable. Not everyone's B.S meter has leather skin, and a compilation of hoaxes would aide them in discerning fact from fake in the future.

I like the beginning of the video, where it clearly states it's motive about the faking of UFO's and the governments role through the words of the Nazi scientist Von Braun.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Did you even read the TITLE?

What he is talking about is Wernher von Braun's message that says America will create 4 fake enemies

1) Russia (been there done that the Cold War was a ruse to arm both sides)
2) Terroists ( daily news 9/11, WMD's, "war' in Iraq)
3) Asteroids (haven't done them yet but lots of news about then now)
4) False Alien invasion

No it seems you don't really know very much and are just taking cheap shots to amuse yourself

Kinda messes up your credibility

edit on 6-2-2011 by zorgon because: Chadwickus talked to ArMaP to convince Phage to do it, even though Aliens abducted him

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Sorry...that video is a hot mess of....nothing.

When Richard "Hoax"land's book was featured, well...that was it.

Really, the whole idea of a "false flag alien" invasion, and such is sorta ridiculous, nowadays. First, people are too sophisticated (no, really....well, SOME could possibly be fooled, just look around some ATS threads! lol..) but, the rest? Will be very, very critical and skeptical....there are a lot of rational, "skeptical believers" (if you will) who will not run around with their hair on fire!

As to "bluebeam"? See, here's the problem....if you wanna say it's a "secret program" to "fake" an alien invasion....well, ummmm...it ain't really so "Secret", is it??

See what I mean? Puts me to mind that it is just concocted by some very creative paranoid schizophrenics (or pranksters) in some basement somewhere....but, was just plausible enough (like certain movie scripts) to take off in Internet viral form.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
As to "bluebeam"? See, here's the problem....if you wanna say it's a "secret program" to "fake" an alien invasion....well, ummmm...it ain't really so "Secret", is it??

The Cold war wasn't secret... only the reason for it
9/11 wasn't secret... only who dun it
Asteroids are not secret... only the fact that we can direct them as weapons is
X37 Secret Space Plane isn't secret... only what it did up their
NRO 49 secret satellite launch isn't secret... only what it was and what it does is
DoD Shuttle mission launches were not secret... only what they did up there was
That Ignorethefacts is an uber skeptic is no secret... only what he really does is

So... as usual your argument doesn't hold water

edit on 6-2-2011 by zorgon because: Cutting Weeds down to size

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

zorgon i do respect you, you are an ATS veteran but the original thread title was "new compilation of recent UFO's" or something like that so i pointed this out to the OP and he changed the title.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

so i pointed this out to the OP and he changed the title.

yes but the video in the OP has the word FAKE in big capital letters
Though it might be argued that not all of those he used are actually fake

edit on 6-2-2011 by zorgon because: PHAGE has been ABDUCTED by ALIENS

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

im not saying there were all fake and like i said to the OP i would rather listen to what he calls it then read the youtube title maby thats a mistake on my part

new topics

top topics

join