It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert! Javier Solana's Incredible EU Takeover

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

While I try to look at all viable options for the fulfillment of this prophecy, many make sense. One being that his showing of signs and his claiming godship could cause people to worship him as opposed to God, thus causing people to quit accepting the sacrifice of Jesus and not giving offerings and praise to the Lord. I also see yours as a viable option. Mine is not to guess at the way the Lord may have shown this particular thing to Daniel as I believe both would be accurate fulfillment. If he stops the physical sacrifice, the other will still happen because it states his prophet will cause all to worship him or die. However the prophecy about people being forced to choose him or God could accurately describe the same events as Daniel was describing here, as Daniel did not understand the way that Jesus would fulfill the messianic prophecies there fore God may have showed it to him in a way he could understand. Much the way He showed both John and Daniel beasts refferencing the final kingdoms. Only time will tell which proves to be the accurate interpretation. Remember by refusing to see the possibility of other interpretations, we could easily deceive ourselves into not seeing the fulfillment when it comes. This happened to the jews when Jesus came before them, and I believe it will happen to many when this man reveals himself.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jdl79

I am not discounting your interpretation with regards to Javier. I find it intriguing and I have immense respect for the efforts of Constance Cumbey. Her work is groundbreaking and remains so IMHO.

However the interpretation of the abomination of desolation as a Jewish temple defilement has a very powerful grounding from multiple sources. The first abomination of desolation and it's exact timing was predicted by Daniel and fulfilled by Antiochus Epiphanes in 168 BC. This fulfills Daniel 11:31 and Daniel predicts the Maccabean revolt correctly in Dan. 11:32-33.

However the second reference to the abomination of desolation has an entirely different context in Dan. 12: 11

From the time that the daily sacrifice is removed and the abomination that causes desolation is set in place, 11 there are 1,290 days.

The context is the end of days and the abomination clearly appears to be associated with an end to the daily sacrifice.

I believe this event is referred to in Thess 2:4

For that day will not arrive until the rebellion comes 6 and the man of lawlessness 7 is revealed, the son of destruction. 8 2:4 He 9 opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, and as a result he takes his seat 10 in God’s temple, displaying himself as God. 11

Jesus also refers to it and his reference probably has a double fulfillment, the Roman destruction of the temple and the future AC's interference with temple worship.

We could spiritualize this and say it has something to do with a cult of antichrist thing, involving false worship, replacing Jesus, and so on. But I think that the Occam's razor principle, the simplest explanation that fits the facts, is that there will be a rebuilt temple and the antichrist will try to set himself up in the temple to be worshipped as God.

Thus IMHO for Javier to be the AC, he's going to have to get megolomaniacal and even religious quite soon in the game. After all the whore of Babylon, a false religious system, has to give him her support. (We can all guess who the whore is.)

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I'm not disputing your interpretation, only stating to be open to the possibility of others. While many point to the catholic church as the whore there is another viable option beginning to show itself. Here of late the UN has taken a seriously religous tone going so far as to begin building museums that show all faiths as equals and condeming anyone who stands firm in fundamental beliefs such as one way to God through Jesus, or many other basic elements. This element of the organization is known as the Alliance of Civilizations. While I see catholocism as a possibility, being John states the False prophet will arise from a beast or kingdom himself, I can see this fitting as well. Especially considering the UN is a much more viable institute for passing international laws as we would expect to see for the mark. I'm not saying this is the second beast just that it needs to be watched closely. Its also of interest to note one man seems to be at the forefront of all this, maybe you've heard of him his names Tony Blair. Also their connection to Babylon or Iraq is becoming more evident daily with the new US embassy that will house a large portion of the UN there. Only time will tell which comes to the forefront as the second beast. I try to be more open to different interpretations as only God knows how things will definitely unfold. I try not to insert my belief into the equation and just watch the world stage and let prophecy speak for itself. Such as what has happened within the EU, prophecy says a ten horn beast would come upon the world, and by not letting my opinion get in the way, when it showed itself I wasn't busy looking else where. So I was capable of objectively watching to see how they fit the prophecy, and thus far they are spot on what the texts say. By doing this and keeping an open line of prayer I believe I am able to see what God is setting before me, as opposed to what I want to see. I believe many will be deceived by their preconceived notions before beasts one and two ever have to utter a word.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Thus IMHO for Javier to be the AC, he's going to have to get megolomaniacal and even religious quite soon in the game. After all the whore of Babylon, a false religious system, has to give him her support. (We can all guess who the whore is.)
Also remember scripture states until the abomination this man will seem meak and peacefull. I could easily see Solana in the next couple years getting frustrated because of the resistance he faces, and for a lack of a better term snapping. Who knows he may even have it preset in his mind. Or its possible someone could come after he is gone and do these things. Just watch and keep an open mind. I am just now begining to look into Cumbeys work. I have though read much of Herb Petrers, which if I understand correctly their stuff tends to mirror each others. His site fulfilledprophecy.com is very informative as they follow the news globally and develope their interpretations from that. While the work done by them is quite extensive and in many ways informative, I still try to look at all things as objectively as people can lead you astray. If either turns out to be correct it will only be because they put their faith in God and the fruits of their labor was His will. If not then they read to many of their own opinions into prophecy. For this exact reason I remain open and waiting for God to reveal His truth through the events unfolding before us.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jdl79

Oh you should really check Cumbey out then. As far as I know she was the one who first pointed out Solano's rise to power and his potential to be the A.C. She also seems to either be an exhaustive researcher or to have inside information.

As for the UN's involvement in the beast kingdom, I have no doubt this is true. There are a few religions that have a permanent presence in the UN. Early on it was Lucis Trust (formerly Lucifer trust) which basically grew out of Blavatsky's Spiritualism movement in the 19'th century. Cumbey in fact pointed this connection out in her first book.

Another interesting one is the strong presence of the Bahai's in the UN. Can anyone puzzle that out?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Yeah I have gotten a chance over the last few days to delve deeper into her work, the crazy part is this is stuff that if you know where to look is public knowledge. The media both here in the USA and in Europe has swept much of it under the rug. The Solana decision as it is reffered to has made sure though that any future legislation he doesn't want any one to know about won't see the light of day. Has any one looked up the FEMA camps on youtube yet that I posted about earlier? These things must truly be seen to be believed, and I really would like them to brought to the attention of believers and non-believers alike. Have you looked at www.fulfilledprophecy.com? Herb Peters the sites founder, mentions her in much of his work and they both have worked together on much of their research. They not only discuss many of the things Cumbey does, but have links to the actual news articles and legislation and legal documentation to prove the legitamecy. Both believe as I do that if these are fulfillments of prophecy as they could be, that full attention should be payed to it so that as many as possible can be warned and if the Lord willing find salvation. I myself am not a computer guy, as a matter of fact these things frustrate me to no end. But I feel it is pertinent to spread this info any way possible, I found this site as one way, I have also opened a myspace profile dedicated to reaching all that I am able. God works in mysterious ways, as some of the things I said I would never do have become my ministry. Talk about being taken from your comfortable zone!

[edit on 23-5-2008 by jdl79]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
OK guys please forgive me if this gets a little long as I feel I may have stumbled across something that may be of great importance to us all! I have been looking at all avenues of how the biblical prophecies about the coming leader could be fulfilled and many have their own interpretations. I had seen articles on a man named Benjamin Creme who is the leader of a new age movement involving a leader he believes is coming called matreya, and in some of the articles thet were explaining the corrolation between what this man speaks of and biblical prophecy regarding the man of sin. I must state for those who have never heard of this its striking the resemblences, also the title of this leader in the numerical equivalent equals the 666 we were told to look for. Not long after this was when I found the stuff on Solana and the EU which also are shocking in resemblence. I had also heard the pope theory but never put much weight in it until I recently stumbled across a thread on this very site called Antichrist:Solana or the Pope you decide! In this thread there is a link to a video which made a incredible case for the pope as the man we have all been talking about.
To tell the truth I was befuddled, I didn't know which way was up or down. Just when I thought I had it down the game changed on me. All three were making so many connections to scriptural prophecy I didn't know what to believe. This got to the point it began to kind of eat at me. Then something happened and praise the one true God who makes all things possible that it did! This is going to sound almost insane but last night I had a dream. (I know I told you it would sound crazy) In this dream I am sitting in a crowd of people watching a man at a podium give a speach, though I can not tell you what his face looked like, in the dream one thing was apparent to me. The man I was listening to was the son of perdition. All at once the spirit came over me and I stood up in boldness proclaiming who the man was to the crowd. As proof I stated that in 5 seconds a cross that was hanging on the wall would fall from its place. The cross seemed odd to me as though I didn't know where I was I could tell I wasn't in a church. Just as I had proclaimed the cross fell with gasps from the crowd. The entire building then shook like an earthquake and I woke up.
What is very strange about this is I usually don't remember my dreams at all. This one was incredibly realistic and I can remember every detail. I immediately after waking began to pray, looking for the meaning of the dream! What I got was peace and an almost immediate understanding that though I could not see the mans face in time I would understand who he was and in due time all would be made abundently clear! As I write this I must tell you all glory is to Him that has shown me these things for I am nearly in tears as I write this. His majesty abounds and I am in awe of His methods! As I got onto my computer tonight I sat humbly in prayer, asking God only for discernment for the things I was discovering about the three topics I stated above as well as my dream. I again must praise Him because what He showed me again may put all of this to rest. I found my way to a video of a lecture by Constance Cumbey on Google called Discovering the New Age Movement. What if I told you that all three are correct interpretations of the scripture?!?! In the video and her blogs she points out direct corrolations between the three as well as the documentation through books by people on topics from the new age movement, catholic doctirine, as well as many other legit books and documentation. I now believe as I write this there is a reason why the term matreya in the gematria equals 666. I also believe it is the same reason why the popes title in the latin has a numeric value of 666. As well as Solanas office being created by the number as well as his name equaling it in the gematria.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
All stated above seem to be working in unison towards the same goals. To bring about a global reformation through a coming leader they believe is another christ! They believe this is being done through Europe and its not the first time they've tried to achieve their goal! I believe all three significantly reflect prophecy because all will be the office of one man. Whether or not its Solana I am still unsure of, but given his role in all of this he still remains the front runner as far as I am concerned. Please guys check out the videos both that I pointed out. The one is on here under Javier Solana or the pope you decide! The second is under google videos Constance Cumbey: Discovering the new age. As well look up her blog page for the other info I was talking about. I believe if you check these out they will explain much better than I can. You may see as I have that we all are looking in the directions we are for a reason, and we all are on different parts of the same path here. I always knew He answered prayers but man what I have gotten today is an over abundance! I will ever be greatfull for what He has given me today, my faith is renewed as never before! I am asking you guys to pray for discernment as I did then look through the things I posted about, this may very well unite us in a way we never thought possible.
Peace and Love

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jdl79

Ahh yes Benjamin Creme. Is he still pushing Maitreya? I have a friend who, as a christian, attended one of Creme's public appearances. He got to proclaim the gospel there publicly and said that Creme had trouble 'focusing' during one of his meditation attempts.

It is all connected, but the final details are still hidden..... for now.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
i believe we are about to hear the trumphet so please search your heart whether you are save or not. Jesus who died for our sins buried and rose again will come in the clouds to take us to heaven.with the power that javier solna have and the coming presidency of tony blair then its time to look up for our redemption draws near.it is well planned because tony blair have the back up of the pope since he became a catholic.remember that the pope will permit israel to build the temple and tony blair is his man. while they build the temple in jerusalem the pope will bring out the temple vessels and furnitures that they posses under the vatican that general titus looted in 70A.D.the pope had planned in early times to transfer his throne jerusalembut the jews were the obstacle so he used hitler to iliminate the jews but not succesful.he used sadam husien but sadams scuds did not wipe out israel so the ppe and his agents convince bush to kill saddam to cover the evil plot of the pope to obliterate israel.i warn the jews because they will accept the peace from the vatican.death

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I personally don't think that the antichrist can be known as long as the church is around. I do think that Solana's seat of power has been put together for someone who is coming up right after him.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join