It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Storm 2012 / 2013 - Monthly Review

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
In the past few years we have been told opposite things from trusted sources backed with scientific data.

Since we now have many tools available we can together review our Sun's activity peaking up to the mystical 2012/2013 Solar Maximum event.

Here is the first part of the series..January 2011

I have been through many comparisons and I can tell you that January was an active month for our Sun with some very huge CME's

For Starters here is something to relate CME's size to :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08638ea1350c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
i always wonder solar storm is the cause of earthquakes,volcano,storms ,,human brain etc..
true??

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Let's keep on watching!!
Thanks for your input
S+F

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WIND2000MPH
i always wonder solar storm is the cause of earthquakes,volcano,storms ,,human brain etc..
true??

volcanoes and earthquake are related to CME's

regarding Human Brain, the brain is effected by the magnetic field which is effected by the Sun's Activity so it might also be a possibility...nice point my friend

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

so if thats true,, we might see many volcanoes eruption ,,n more earthquakes during peak hour. ? koooool

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
here is a good documentary regarding our Sun..worth watching

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I keep an eye on solar activity as well as earthquakes, volcanoes, floods and animal deaths.
It seems like when we get hit with solar winds/cme's the earthquakes increase in magnitude.
There have been some doozies in the last month regarding cme's. The solar winds seem to affect our magnetic field.

Please see the link I posted in my signature. It will give you a daily over-view on earth's activities.
There is heightened activity at Kilauea now.
There was also a 3.4 quake at Yellowstone this morning as well. There is a thread about this quake on ATS.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkunkSense

I keep an eye on solar activity as well as earthquakes, volcanoes, floods and animal deaths.
It seems like when we get hit with solar winds/cme's the earthquakes increase in magnitude.
There have been some doozies in the last month regarding cme's. The solar winds seem to affect our magnetic field.

Please see the link I posted in my signature. It will give you a daily over-view on earth's activities.
There is heightened activity at Kilauea now.
There was also a 3.4 quake at Yellowstone this morning as well. There is a thread about this quake on ATS.

bookmarked...thank you!!!

new topics

top topics

join