It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook will end on March 15th!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I call BS' Why would he shut it down?

He would just sell it for billions..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowgirl

weeklyworldnews.com

“Facebook has gotten out of control,” said Zuckerberg in a press conference outside his Palo Alto office, “and the stress of managing this company has ruined my life. I need to put an end to all the madness.”

Zuckerberg went on to explain that starting March 15th, users will no longer be able to access their Facebook accounts.
(visit the link for the full news article)

I have awaited for this for soo long!! now people will go on msn!! yay.....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowgirl

weeklyworldnews.com

“Facebook has gotten out of control,” said Zuckerberg in a press conference outside his Palo Alto office, “and the stress of managing this company has ruined my life. I need to put an end to all the madness.”

Zuckerberg went on to explain that starting March 15th, users will no longer be able to access their Facebook accounts.
(visit the link for the full news article)

wrong!! you got that of hoax website!

Its not fair its not closing, it basicly took the new generation to lazy land...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Pretty sure he won't shut it down, come one, he could sell it for billions, so why would he simply shut it down.?
Just a dumb rumour probably, it's gonna suck, but well, what you gonna do?

EDIT:
If he closes it, it is probably because facebook is a medium of organizing protests and such, so he might have been "forced" to do it.
edit on 2-3-2011 by False_Prophet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I really cannot see Facebook ending. It's worth millions maybe even billions. If these stories are true then why not sell Facebook for a profit then just close it down. If facebook does shut down then I will probably get out more so I don't mind

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join