It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO???? Strange Light Ascends Extremly High then....Disapears!! Shot from 2 Cameras Split Screen!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hey there ATS!! Iv been searching this site for about 2 years now and finally posted enough replys to create my own thread!! Anyway I posted this vid on youtube the other day and now I want to share it with you guys and see what you think!!

Strange Pulsing Light gets to extreme hights then suddenly disapears. I have my webcam setup on my window sill in my home in Auckland New Zealand for 24 hour recording, i happend to be up also filming the other direction because i had witnessed one of the most awsome and largest "shooting stars" i had ever seen, honestly i was so gutted i missed it on camera, it lit up the whole sky and lookd like a decent size comet!! Anyway I looked around to my RIGHT and noticed a clearly odd RED light that was slightly pulsing a white sort of flare from around it, ascending rather wierdly and slowly, now im not saying outright that it is a ufo, however the way it just disapears into thin air has really got me puzzled???

For those who think it is a plane or helicopter, think again.
The flight path for this area runs from left to right looking from these angles and I have definatly NOT witnessed any planes or helicopters at this altitude around here as the airport is fairly close, only incoming international flights arriving at low altitudes and departing aircraft which depart in the opposite direction!! I have video footage to prove this also.

not sure if its syncd together properly but best i could do with free software!
Any Suggestions?

edit on 2/5/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hi Hi

Welcome to ATS!

Oh and your video? To make it 'work' here on ATS just post all the code AFTER the = sign. Should be what 6 or 7 letters/numbers in the whole 'share' code. Yep, those letters - you got it, just the ones AFTER the = sign.

Added Note: Wow, very cool video. I mean, I don't have a clue what it is but it's very cool.

peace
edit on 5-2-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Thanks for clearing that up!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Don't know which light you mean.Lots of stuff in the sky here in NZ.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by silversurfer6161

On the left is my handycam, on the right is my webcam, its present throughout the whole clip on the webcam, it starts just off centre then ends up disapearing top left corner, sorry bout the sloppy video with the handy cam, but the light is also present in this video ,the free video editing software made the audio all choppy

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Not too sure what it is, but silversurfer is right. There are lots of things in the NZ skies these days. My sister and I were watching a strange light one night in Mt. Maunganui, it was doing all sorts of erratic movements, changing colors, and was even switching back n' forth from 1 light, then 2, then 3 (forming a pyramid). After a while it got closer and it was a small plane. lol.
We were so disappointed, lol.
By the way, i'm not saying that's what this video is. Nice post.

Peace 2 all

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
hi

have you checked all the satellites and where they would of been?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
hi

have you checked all the satellites and where they would of been?

Looks like there is a bit of cloud cover in these vids, and we cant see anything else in the sky either, ie stars, moons etc. so I dont think its the ISS or a satellite.

To these eyes, the light doesnt seem to be doing anything spectacular, just moving to the left and slightly up i the vid (which could be a straight line directed more towards the cameras of course and its an illusssion)

Nothing to suggest its not a conventional aircraft other than the OP's claims that 'normal' air traffic moves in a different direction, but its the airports there are the same as those here, air traffic travels both to and from airports, meaning that the traffic is always two ways, perhaps the airport there only accepts planes but none ever take off.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This was filmed the same night of my sighting during the night, it shows the flight path of two seperate planes crossing the screen and thier altitude in relation to the strange light i saw, also a bit better quality and double speed to save time!!

Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

im not sure how to do this

can you elaborate?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

There is a free download called stellarium on which you can pop in your GPS and time date etc and see the sky with all the stars and satellites. It places you in the middle of an empty field and you can view the sky looking in any direction and tells you what your are looking at in that time and place
good stuffs even if your not looking for anything in particular

Stellarium
edit on 5-2-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
multiple angle ufo vids, hmmm

new topics

top topics

join