It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How i earn $200.00 bucks or so an hour,, and make my own hours.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It seems to me that the majority of the us is non compliant.
Can you give examples of how this actually keeps our water supply clean?
I don't see the danger of back flo on pressurized systems and one working preventer at the water source should be enough to protect the environment.
I'm looking into this and it seems to be a scam for the most part.
The danger i can think of would be introducing a toxic substance by raising the pressure of the system at a consumption point.
However it could be that i don't know what i'm talking about.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
System won't let me private message.
What is a good time? (CTZ)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
It seems to me that the majority of the us is non compliant.
Can you give examples of how this actually keeps our water supply clean?
I don't see the danger of back flo on pressurized systems and one working preventer at the water source should be enough to protect the environment.
I'm looking into this and it seems to be a scam for the most part.
The danger i can think of would be introducing a toxic substance by raising the pressure of the system at a consumption point.
However it could be that i don't know what i'm talking about.

ok.. hello D.E.D.

much of the us may be Non Compliant-- opportunity?? you decide..

an examples of how this actually keeps our water supply clean, is think about a sprinkler system on a lawn, if one were to spray fertilizer , or bug spray, or have a dog or Farm animals,, and the water spray, when under pressure liquifys any dried or other substance,, as the system pressures down with electric valves the potential is low to have the water collected around the sprinkler head get "sucked up" by the home owner who is filling her morning coffee pot with tap water.. BUT, the "potential" is there!!!!! the only reason is to save lives,, yours or the people living next door..

as you noticed -- YES there is a danger of living in a home with a base water pressure of 50psi and have a @$$ who may wish to CAUSE harm have a device that Could have a higher psi output, and "pump" in bad things to public water.. God save us from this ever happening in the USA.. the downstream people could be affected but it would be STILL a localized event, and not do much damage or harm to the city..
Many Newer water districts Should require a Double Check backflow prevention on EVERY water Meter..

the WHOLE IDEA is to save lives/ cause no harm / and earn a living doing so...

what-ifs are for Children and Fiction writers... which one are you>?

as this being a SCAM-- i think Parking tickets are a BIGGER scam..
edit on 8/20/12 by darrman because: spellenglish

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

The part i really don't get is why this should be on the user and not the water company.
If it were to happen the water provider would be liable.

I'm glad your making money.

This just seems to be on the backs of consumers and not the water providers and to me that is the scam.

Gas companies provide backflo preventers along with a meter so should the water co.

I just hope your not out there brown shirting people with law and regulation speak to drum up business.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

reply to post by darrman

The part i really don't get is why this should be on the user and not the water company.

This just seems to be on the backs of consumers and not the water providers and to me that is the scam.

Gas companies provide backflo preventers along with a meter so should the water co.

I just hope your not out there brown shirting people with law and regulation speak to drum up business.

Deadeyedick, the OP didn't invent the law. He's not brownshirting anything, but making money off of an opportunity. Nothing wrong with that.
edit on 24-8-2012 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher

reply to post by darrman

Deadeyedick, the OP didn't invent the law. He's not brownshirting anything, but making money off of an opportunity. Nothing wrong with that.
edit on 24-8-2012 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

Ok maybe brown shirting was to harsh of a statement. I found a company that has done this for a while and they list many instances of backflo contamination. The majority of these cases involve business and not residential. It seems to me that requiring all residences to have this installed and is overkill. I'm sure the "experts" could come up with some guidelines as to who needs this.
The majority of residences do not need this!
www.kentrel.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Op, cool deal. I had a girlfriend about a year ago who got fired fron her job for being a lazy ass. She pretty much expected me to provide for her every need and wouldnt lift a finger....

Pisses me off but i guess people like me, and the op, are a dying breed. When i was jobless i always had work. Always. Worked on a call in basis at a local factory i used to work at with a temp agency. Already knew how to do what they did so i was a great choice to call in when they needed extra help on a special project. odd jobs. fixed friends cars. Did random odd jobs. I even volunteerrd at a local library so i had something to do...even if it was unpaid. Fixed comouter problems.

Cant remember the name of the virus, but at one point when i was a teenager i went around with a floppy diskette and got 5 bucks to fix the "my computer reboots itself every five minutes"

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
how do you get business with bpat?
I have the license and a gauge. I also know its in high demand here because there are so many pvbs either shut off or destroyed.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: chrysl

where is "here" ??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join