It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So ...whats next

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
whats next is the new world order, either through the elite or mankind joining as one to be free

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I get the feeling that we are used to being on the most negative end of the spiritual spectrum, to the extent that, at least I believe, many people do not even posess spirits to begin with. In other words, the closest they can get is a sense of darkness, or other parasitic means of harvesting spiritual energy, or otherwise quantifying spritual energy without actually possessing a living spirit (like we also have a living body). The belief in God and a sense of faith/hope in the truth is the key to possessing and maintaining a spirit, no matter how bad things get.
edit on 5-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

I think everything has a spirit no matter how unspiritual they might be. Everything has a vibration, even rocks. The world is one big vibration, but this is off topic really...

Im trying to get peoples opinion of this "great awakening"....will it happen? Has it already?

Will it be a completely logical realization or something so spectacular no one could have imagined it.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I do not personally believe that there has been any sort of awakening from any one yet, as if they were awakened they would try to bring this sense of "awakening" to everyone around them. Yet from what I have seen has not been the case. All I've seen are people obsessed with materialistic and corporal things, trying to achieve the top of the new world food chain which is the richest and wealthiest, and all caught up in media to which they worship these so called Hollywood idols, and try to be them instead of being or trying to be spiritually awake. That to me is most definitely not being awake on a spiritual level.

Allthough when this spiritual awakening does happen I don't think it will be anytime soon. Humans as a whole have to stop this capitalistic dog eat dog system and start philosophizing and looking towards being awake on a spiritual level and living our lives trying to get to this position through gaining knowledge on the universe and the consciousness, and only then with we evolve into the higher beings that are so called awake.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

If it has to do with harmonics, then perhaps it is more of a planetary phenomenon, some change in ambient resonance.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Theres still lots of predictions about this popping up every day....

for example..

Feb 11th
www.abovetopsecret.com...

any more thoughts on the subject?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join