It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So ...whats next

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Theres a lot of talk about this "spiritual awaking" thats either happening or is about to happen. Like as if a date will pass and suddenly people wake up from the illusion of life.

So lets say it happened right now

DING

We're all "spiritually awake"...whats the next step now that we're all awake...
(whatever that means to each individual)

Do people really think that everyone will just love one another suddenly, and completely dismiss everything they've been taught through the media and through general socialization all through out their lives? We'll stop fighting one another all throughout the world and start helping each other. Governments and corperations all over the world will gladly give out their money they've hoarded for hundreds of years...they'll send food, money and supplies to all the starving people in less fortunate countries without any expectations. The world will grow and thrive in this new prosperous age. We'll share new ideas freely between countries and live in peace and harmony. All governments will work for the people, with the people...taxes will be abolished!! ((HAHA!!
))

Now for the reality check...

Money still makes the world turn. Greed still exists regardless of whatever awakening happens. The world is still subject to the money of whatever country you live in, and no government will ever hand over money or land or anything for that matter... to its people.

So this brings me to the innital quesiton....Now that we're all awake, whats the plan?
edit on 4-2-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I'm going back to sleep, it's too noisy....

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Firstly, we are not all awake, and secondly if we were then Money would not be the motivator in achieving a livable and healthy existence.

Greed? This is something that is incomprehensible to those who are awake.

I guess you can only pray to awaken my dear OP because it is obvious that you have not fully realized the illusion at hand. Nothing is real, there are no borders, there are no boundaries, we simply realize we are all custodians and our purpose Now is to heal the planet. It really isn't about ourselves, that is the "service to self" attitude that has permeated this putrid Society of ours.

Good luck on that OK!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Firstly, we are not all awake, and secondly if we were then Money would not be the motivator in achieving a livable and healthy existence.

I guess you can only pray to awaken my dear OP because it is obvious that you have not fully realized the illusion at hand. Nothing is real, there are no borders, there are no boundaries, we simply realize we are all custodians and our purpose Now is to heal the planet. It really isn't about ourselves, that is the "service to self" attitude that has permeated this putrid Society of ours.

Good luck on that OK!

Believe me i've been "awake" so to speak for many years....this is a question to the reality of the situation. And i didn't say we're all awake....i said what if we were?

Do you really believe Greed, hatred, lies, deciet, corruption and all the rest of those lovely things will just cease to exist one day...?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'm not a big "Age of Aquarius / Let the Sunshine In" kind of guy, though I'm sure the skirt there would be top notch, but I digress. The problem with your post, and I mean this with all due respect, is in your assumptions:

You are assuming that there is or has been a kind of "mass awareness raising event," You go on to assume that the event itself occurs, but doesn't amount to much, in that the world continues on as it always has, since we started doodling cow anuses on cave walls. That seems odd to me. I think the problem is in the lazy way we have all been taught to use language. A legitimate "awakening" would be a true "game-changer," as the think tank retards like to call it these days. This "paradigm shift" would of necessity activate parts of our biological "nature" in ways our corpuscles have never dared dream. Once activated to a higher dimension, the identity shroud we wear right now might be completely transformed by a higher level of spiritual physical and mental consciousness. The worlds wealthiest men might suddenly find they had no use for money, never mind the desire to obtain more of it. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that such an awakened being might even feel encumbered by its "wealth."

My point is we simply can't assume unknown variables about something as complex as a "global dimensional planetary activation" to the 5th dimension. And though we can make some pretty good guesses about what such a world might actually be like, we are still guessing through an abstraction-layer, defined by our current position as minds living inside the 4th dimension. We can no more predict or plan for a "true mass awareness raising event," then we can specifically describe the precise function of a new brain, growing over the top of the human fore-brain brain in a fully activated 5 dimensional meat-sack. That snake won't kick!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Good luck on that OK!

Believe me i've been "awake" so to speak for many years....this is a question to the reality of the situation. And i didn't say we're all awake....i said what if we were?

Do you really believe Greed, hatred, lies, deciet, corruption and all the rest of those lovely things will just cease to exist one day...?

Absolutely, it has happened in me!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
I'm not a big "Age of Aquarius / Let the Sunshine In" kind of guy, though I'm sure the skirt there would be top notch, but I digress. The problem with your post, and I mean this with all due respect, is in your assumptions:

You are assuming that there is or has been a kind of "mass awareness raising event," You go on to assume that the event itself occurs, but doesn't amount to much, in that the world continues on as it always has, since we started doodling cow anuses on cave walls. That seems odd to me. I think the problem is in the lazy way we have all been taught to use language. A legitimate "awakening" would be a true "game-changer," as the think tank retards like to call it these days. This "paradigm shift" would of necessity activate parts of our biological "nature" in ways our corpuscles have never dared dream. Once activated to a higher dimension, the identity shroud we wear right now might be completely transformed by a higher level of spiritual physical and mental consciousness. The worlds wealthiest men might suddenly find they had no use for money, never mind the desire to obtain more of it. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that such an awakened being might even feel encumbered by its "wealth."

My point is we simply can't assume unknown variables about something as complex as a "global dimensional planetary activation" to the 5th dimension. And though we can make some pretty good guesses about what such a world might actually be like, we are still guessing through an abstraction-layer, defined by our current position as minds living inside the 4th dimension. We can no more predict or plan for a "true mass awareness raising event," then we can specifically describe the precise function of a new brain, growing over the top of the human fore-brain brain in a fully activated 5 dimensional meat-sack. That snake won't kick!

Ahh...see this i like. I've considered that possibility. The idea that we will litterally evolve into a higher being, and i've mentioned it before in other posts.

What i was saying was, as it stands we're locked in a cycle that can't change...

It would litterally take a "divine event" to occur to change the world.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I actually read a story about how theres beings on venus that exist. Like any fire elemental you see in your average RPG game....apparently their planet went through this shift and they evolved as such. Interesting concept though, i suppose we can only hope...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Right on. As long as we remain open to it, there is always a chance that anything can happen! Personally -- i am rooting for divine invasion. Not in the book of revelations sense, or even the Valhala'n sense, though that does have it's perks. I'm rooting for a universal "reach around," to snap us out of the dearth of imagination we have been suffering from for centuries at this point.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Good luck on that OK!

Absolutely, it has happened in me!

Thats great man, im talking world wide though.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

It says in Revelations that the good will continue to do good and the evil, evil - but eveything across the board will have changed, and some will end up in the new heaven and the new earth, and others will be left behind in the old dead and dying world, which cannot nourish the human spirit any longer, and they will perish in their greed and selfishness.

In other words as the world wakes up, more and more so will it become apparent just and who and what's going on on the other side of the fence so to speak, but those who are awakened will simply see it and recognize it immediately for what it is, and represents, and then the darkness and the evil will have nowhere left to hide, however long it might persist for, it will still be a house divided against itself - don't run to its defence!

edit on 4-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
It says in Revelations that the good will continue to do good and the evil, evil - but eveything across the board will have changed, and some will end up in the new heaven and the new earth, and others will be left behind in the old dead and dying world, which cannot nourish the human spirit any longer, and they will perish in their greed and selfishness.

In other words as the world wakes up, more and more so will it become apparent just and who and what's going on on the other side of the fence so to speak, but those who are awakened will simply see it and recognize it immediately for what it is, and represents, and then the darkness and the evil will have nowhere left to hide, however long it might persist for, it will still be a house divided against itself - don't run to its defence!

My friends,

If you ARE awake, you will have fallen in love with this existence. You will have seen the world as but a child, and seen the errors clearly. You will love everyone and not see any evil in them. You will see a lot of people suffering dearly for the pain we have caused each other. You will be moved to be on a life long mission to LOVE everyone without judgement so that they might come to love each other and the world around them again.

Are you really awake?

If you are then share all the love you can with everyone. Be a peace maker in your lives. DO NOT JUDGE.

Judgements are the only evil in this world. They are the root of all our evil. It is because of our judgements that we have create systems of iniquity. These systems are our financial institutions, governments, religions, and any and all things that serve to divide mankind one from the other or in any way cast judgement on one another. We are all products of the divine and we do not have its infinite wisdom to judge.

Judgement and the systems that they create are what will be thrown in to the bottomless pit.

Are you awake? Who are YOU?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Good point.

Awake may not be the proper descriptive for what is happening.

Aware maybe.

If your world were to suddenly change dramatically, that would be an awakening. Rude or pleasant.

If you have a tremendous insight into the vile nature of the human condition but find yourself relatively impotent to overcome. You are aware.

Enlightened. Enlightened mean you are aware of every nuance. You see the entire picture in play.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RighteousDude
Good point.

Awake may not be the proper descriptive for what is happening.

Aware maybe.

If your world were to suddenly change dramatically, that would be an awakening. Rude or pleasant.

If you have a tremendous insight into the vile nature of the human condition but find yourself relatively impotent to overcome. You are aware.

Enlightened. Enlightened mean you are aware of every nuance. You see the entire picture in play.

I like the way you put this my friend, well done.

If you are aware, but not awake, I ask you to have faith in mankind. We are not as "evil" as we seem, we are just in a lot of pain right now.

If you are awake, then I ask you to do what the spirit of being awake moves you to do.

If you are still sleeping, wake up sleepy head. What you are doing in your sleep is hurting your family.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

My friends,

If you ARE awake, you will have fallen in love with this existence. You will have seen the world as but a child, and seen the errors clearly. You will love everyone and not see any evil in them. You will see a lot of people suffering dearly for the pain we have caused each other. You will be moved to be on a life long mission to LOVE everyone without judgement so that they might come to love each other and the world around them again.

Are you really awake?

If you are then share all the love you can with everyone. Be a peace maker in your lives. DO NOT JUDGE.

Judgements are the only evil in this world. They are the root of all our evil. It is because of our judgements that we have create systems of iniquity. These systems are our financial institutions, governments, religions, and any and all things that serve to divide mankind one from the other or in any way cast judgement on one another. We are all products of the divine and we do not have its infinite wisdom to judge.

Judgement and the systems that they create are what will be thrown in to the bottomless pit.

Are you awake? Who are YOU?

With Love,

Your Brother

This is what i was talking about, do people believe that all these systems we're locked into will just suddenly disapear... Thrown into the bottemless pit....meaning done away with forever...

Who or what is going to do this... God? Perhaps the return of Christ? Aliens?

Perhaps this awakening is the result of people realizing this is how this world works, its a painful learning experience through which we develop our spiritual being.... Its based around greed deception life experience and death, which we all need to learn in order to evolve beyond the physical realm.

I think alot of people are waiting for a miracle to happen, yet somehow i think this is it, nothing more. This is the physical world. Its a beautiful glorious horible disgusting amazing place... and i have problems believing its not exactly how its supposed to be.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I'm thinking here. I'm bouncing around and monitoring my own thread.

I think, in a nutshell, every woken up person is confused as to the part they play in this oncoming vista.

We're on spiritually thin ice. We're easily deceived. Christianity is failing more and more every day. Because of that crippled dogma we function at a loss trying to flesh out a genuine truth. I for one, I've said before, believe in Jesus but I can't tolerate the hypocrisy that is christianity. Another thing, I think the truth about Jesus has been suppressed for ages, all in the name of control.

I guess that's my current spin on waking up.
edit on 4-2-2011 by RighteousDude because: grammar

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ok, if you want to know what is going on, I will share something relevant from another thread.

The fathers will is not for you to be blind. If that is what he wanted you would not have been designed with eyes that see. So, please look around with me for a moment.

To a Theist God is:

Omnipotent
Omnipresent
Omnibenevolent

It must have these three things or else it is lessor to what these three things describe. Right? No one wants to worship a lesser God, so lets proceed.

If it is all powerful and all knowing then it is safe to say WE do not know what it knows. All we can do is learn from it. The only thing that has these properties so far is our existence, this universe above and the universe below, within us. God is right in front of us LOOK AT HIM.

if it everywhere, then it is everything. it is everything that we have known and will know as a whole. This is our existence, the universe above, and the universe below. Even within YOU.

If it is all good then everything in our existence is GOOD. Including you, including the atheists, everything. You are not all knowing, it is not your place to judge.

What was Jesus? He was of the father, the son, and the holy ghost.

The Father - is the universe. We have already to described God above. He is everything, everywhere, and all GOOD.

The Son - The Son is this particular manifestation of God. It is MAN, the species. Hence Jesus often went by the Son of Man, Son of God interchangeably.

The Holy Ghost - The consciousness of the being. This is the conscious mind of Man. A mind unlike any other in our earthly history. It is a mind capable of receiving understanding of the father when ever it asks for it and believes it will receive it. Think, therefore I AM. Everything we have ever wanted has always without fail become manifest through a Man who believed it possible and pursued it. Science is just another language to understand our world. It is a step closer to the father.

Now what is the Fathers will?

To love one another. That is all we are supposed to do. We are not supposed to judge or harm each other. Because we have, new understanding is coming, and the old beliefs are dieing out.

And love the father - How do you love the father? You seek for him. You try to understand him. You continue to explore and discover!

This is what Jesus was trying to teach in ways the populace could understand at the time. The populace speaks and thinks differently today, hence the transition to science.

Even science is proving that what we do to each other affects the whole species. Thus, we must move to a world free of want and one which takes care of the whole. This science is catching up and will replace the old teachings because they are no longer adequate, and have proved themselves detrimental to the well being of the whole.

Does this rule out Jesus? Not at all. His teachings are his second coming. Logic and science both have evidence that prove that for the species to survive, we must look out for one another. We MUST LOVE one another.

Christs second coming is one of understanding, and it is popping up everywhere, but it is not coming as Jesus, but his understanding.

Jesus is just a word, not the spirit of the lessons.

[36] He told them this parable: "No one tears a patch from a new garment and sews it on an old one. If he does, he will have torn the new garment, and the patch from the new will not match the old. [37] And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. If he does, the new wine will burst the skins, the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined. [38] No, new wine must be poured into new wineskins. [39] And no one after drinking old wine wants the new, for he says, 'The old is better.' "

Do you love your Brothers and God, or do you love the false idols of religious dogma and limited understanding of our existence?

Reach for the stars my friend. It is a gift from God.

And, not to pimp my own stuff but this thread is VERY relevant. The OP then the last 7 or so pages get very interesting. Frankly the whole thread has been a thrill, but it is lengthy.

Link

This should get you up to speed on my perspective.

If you have any questions, drop in anywhere and I will see if I can provide clarity.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
There are always going to be limited resources, from my experience, people are happy when there is plenty of food and water, and where they have a bounty of material possessions. However, after that point, people still compete for things that are harder to change, such as their looks. From what I have read about "utopia" civilisations, they seem to be classified as civilisations where there is an immense amount of conditioning from a young age, where there is a large degree of genetic manipulation (so they all look the same) and a uniform or dress code. There is also an abundance of material resources. If you take 1000 people, dump them on an island that can only sustain 100, no amount of peace and love can solve the issue, and eventually someone has to go, the only fair way is survival of the fittest, and it is what keeps the entire ecosystem of this planet in check. If you think of it, when the so-called evil ones are destroyed or sent away, and the good ones survive, its really an elaboration of the survival of the fittest paradigm.
edit on 4-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

what now?
Before enlightenment: chop wood & carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood and carry water....... except that now every single milisecond is a joyous occasion ...just to take a breath, to stand up, to see, to drink to interact ....is an ecstatic explosion of Bliss!!!!!!

Do people really think that everyone will just love one another suddenly, and completely dismiss everything they've been taught through the media and through general socialization all through out their lives?

Exactly!!! Seeing the interconnectedness of all people ...I know Love all people including you, even though really I dont know you ....but were cut from the same cloth ...so yeah I love you. ....And yes dismissing all cultural programming is ABSOLUTE FREEDOM !!!!!! It is awesome !!!!

We'll stop fighting one another all throughout the world and start helping each other. Governments and corperations all over the world will gladly give out their money they've hoarded for hundreds of years...they'll send food, money and supplies to all the starving people in less fortunate countries without any expectations. The world will grow and thrive in this new prosperous age. We'll share new ideas freely between countries and live in peace and harmony. All governments will work for the people, with the people...taxes will be abolished!! ((HAHA!!

Not quite ...too many EGO's in power .....but there will be a shift....

Money still makes the world turn. Greed still exists regardless of whatever awakening happens. The world is still subject to the money of whatever country you live in, and no government will ever hand over money or land or anything for that matter... to its people.

And at the same rate awakening will still be happening, and more Love, and more peace, and more sharing and those on the other end of the spectrum will fight this .....but in the End Love wins!!!! It will take some time.

So this brings me to the innital quesiton....Now that we're all awake, whats the plan?

A frickin dominoe effect .......the best and most vital thing I can do is awaken another..... the same way someone awoke me.... that is stepping out of ignorance and the most vital of essences.

1 by 1 ......

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

You have earned those wings my friend!!!!!

You got it.

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join