It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT - Visit this government site and download shocking scientific reports before they disappea

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Artificial life: The coming evolution

Within fifty to a hundred years a new class of organisms is likely to emerge. These organisms will be artificial in the sense that they will originally be designed by humans. However, they will reproduce, and will evolve into something other than their initial form; they will be alive'' under any reasonable definition of the word. These organisms will evolve in a fundamentally different manner than contemporary biological organisms, since their reproduction will be under at least partial conscious control, giving it a Lamarckian component. The pace of evolutionary change consequently will be extremely rapid. The advent of artificial life will be the most significant historical event since the emergence of human beings. The impact on humanity and the biosphere could be enormous, larger than the industrial revolution, nuclear weapons, or environmental pollution. We must take steps now to shape the emergence of artificial organisms; they have potential to be either the ugliest terrestrial disaster, or the most beautiful creation of humanity. 22 refs., 3 figs.

www.osti.gov...

edit on 5/2/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags

This is the beginning of the simulated universe theory. There are many that believe we are "simulated" ourselves. In fact it make a lot of sense. If you check my profile and look under previous posts I have listed a few interesting links.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

Excuse me for filling up just a one liner on ATS but could you please post the links to all the future dates you find. I would start a thread about them myself, but the last thread I posted I didn't sleep for 36 hours. But this info really needs to be looked into, thank you so much for doing this if you can.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Colton

Great article, fascinating reading. Loved this:

Centuri.?s hence, when tileanger acd guilt over coloni.11
exploitation has faded, the true aftermath oi this European Age of
Exploration will be seen to have been the bringing together cf the
disparate branches of rnankiud into one world system.

hmmm?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Hey nice find, check out my thread on HAARP: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is some more background there

edit on 5/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: link added

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gr82m8okdok

I noticed you came on to ATS the same time I did. I have already done enough threads and if you have you 25 posts done, Please start a thread on this about the Tritium 9/11 evidence. If it hasn't been on the 9/11 site please start one. I have tried to keep up with anything about 9/11 so this is some very important info. We also need to give kudoos to the OP for all the treads that will come out because of this thread. Thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

as I search more i will make a list of the dates and titles as well as what my initial search was. Just seemed as I sorted them by published date I was ending up with dates that were later in 2011 and some 2012

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
For all the Chemtrailers I suggest you type aerosol
Uh - Is this site really supposed to be public domain?

Thanks for the tip, Bonified! After searching the net a bit reading about Superfund cleanup, I found the town where I attend college is a former Superfund site. They manufactured some scary chemicals...

cfpub.epa.gov...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Protozoid

Makes you wonder just how thorough the cleanup really is.... especially when one of their options is 'no action'....

www.osti.gov...

It's a large(ish) abstract of the paper but it shows that contamination occurs and doesn't necessarily have to be dealt with to stay on the right side of the law. Disgusting really

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
reply to post by Wolfenz

Hey nice find, check out my thread on HAARP: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is some more background there

edit on 5/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: link added

I did cool interesting thanks !

hopefully the Internet in America will still be out in the open free as other Nations are using the Kill Switch Dimmer!
look like the American Government will be doing the Same TG for Hackers! One Site Shut down another 2 to 3 Mirror site goes up! My Fear as TPTB aka. all Secret Society's & Corporates will be Singing

Information Bridge is Falling Down Falling Down My FAIR (Commoner) Ladies & Gentile MAN

My other Worries is well known Sites that's been posted here with ton's of info (PDF) that been posted here

one is (LSS< Long story Short) a guy that is claimed to be a MK Ultra Victim that was in the military Recent and is known for talking about a Stargate somewhere in the Gulf of Aden.., as he has a Ton's of PDF's on one particular Website that TPTB would love to get a hold of ... but no sense getting Worried overi it

as a BIG AMASS of Members of ATS got the Majority of PDF"S he put on that site at least 17 gigs of PDF info

I wonder how people in America would react if they had a similar episode of what we have seen in Egypt of a information communication Shutdown or a Limited Restrictions like what you tube went through of Copyright's
& Ownership even tho some videos the Owners do not exists as a Company of the Copyright became public domain more like Abandonware software...

Ive seen Public Domain Videos the same ones on the Internet Archives site! that are On You Tube and were Pulled of some Bogus claim of Ownership or Some policy Violation !

The Internet Archive
www.archive.org...

Here something every one in the World Should know and The Internet Achives Site Nails It!!!

Copy Paste! for a good reason

Why the Archive is Building an 'Internet Library'

Libraries exist to preserve society's cultural artifacts and to provide access to them. If libraries are to continue to foster education and scholarship in this era of digital technology, it's essential for them to extend those functions into the digital world.

Many early movies were recycled to recover the silver in the film. The Library of Alexandria - an ancient center of learning containing a copy of every book in the world - was eventually burned to the ground. Even now, at the turn of the 21st century, no comprehensive archives of television or radio programs exist.

But without cultural artifacts, civilization has no memory and no mechanism to learn from its successes and failures. And paradoxically, with the explosion of the Internet, we live in what Danny Hillis has referred to as our "digital dark age."

The Internet Archive is working to prevent the Internet - a new medium with major historical significance - and other "born-digital" materials from disappearing into the past. Collaborating with institutions including the Library of Congress and the Smithsonian, we are working to preserve a record for generations to come. Open and free access to literature and other writings has long been considered essential to education and to the maintenance of an open society. Public and philanthropic enterprises have supported it through the ages.

edit on Sat Feb 5 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

That was in the new. it was fake.
and they have just got a new place,
and move in soon.
they would not do that if they where going to end it.

link
edit on 5-2-2011 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This website appears to be a big giant government disinfo campaign. USCyberCom would've shut it down by this point if they didn't want this "info" "leaked". At least that's what I think.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Cool site - wasn't even aware of its existence...
Hope that Smithsonian don't keep the real gems behind closed doors though, as they may have with other historical items.
The guy you mentioned - Gulf of Aden, think I saw a Project Camelot interview with him. Aaron McCollum was it?

As for what we'd do if they took away the net I can only imagine.... I know lots of people who would be at a complete loss and rather unhappy about it to say the very least.
Personally, I'm no longer on Facebook and my mobile is no longer in use. ATS is pretty much it for me now until I take the plunge and travel back in time (figuratively) to a simpler way of life

Looking forward to the adventure ahead...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colton
From Africa to the stars

The thesis is developed that our evolutionary future, like our past, is tied to our penchant for exploration and migration. The main stages of human exploration and migration are examined, with the evolutionary implications of each, starting from the time our distant ancestors first stood upright and continuing into the coming era of space expansion.

This article stunned me!

What I found especially interesting was the end.

It suggest Mankind should genetically manipulate our Evolutionary Path in order to Expand throughout the solar system(or as far allowed by extraterrestrial life, yes it says that.).

Simply stunning....
edit on 5/2/11 by masqua because: (no reason given)

Perhaps this set of thoughts is what prompted the masters to ask debate participants at the last selection of POTUS if they believe in evolution? I can only imagine why they'd ask this question.

Yes, if we 'evolve', then destroying the world by experimentation is by all means our birthright.

I don't think so, but then, I have a dim view of what industrial society has yielded. It reminds me of a bathroom with a broken toilet so instead of fixing it, everyone just relieves themselves on the floor. Deepwater, radioactive geese, fracking, a government that only shares technology in order to enslave us....yeah, sounds like something from planet of the apes. I can tell that water powered cars are right around the corner, because we are nearly out of drinkable water.
edit on 5-2-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarist
This website appears to be a big giant government disinfo campaign. USCyberCom would've shut it down by this point if they didn't want this "info" "leaked". At least that's what I think.

everything is disinfo? i dont think so, there is a # load of information, i was looking for mkultra which is already a well know subject and no wonder, there are # load of info about HUMAN EXPERIMENTS.

Im reading this one: "ADVISORY COMMITTEE ON HUMAN RADIATION EXPERIMENTS"
www.osti.gov...

Central Intelligence Agency (CU). The Committee is
seeking information on the relation between early ethics policies in DOD, HHS, and AEC, and
experiments conducted by the CIA. In the 1970s, public and congressional attention focused on
MKULTRA, and other programs of CIA experiments on mind control (most famously involving
'___'), at least some of which involved unknowing subjects, including members of the public.
Documents show that CIA officials who were involved in the predecessors to MKULTRA also
were members of the DOD Committee on Medical Science and probable participants in the DOD
Joint Panel on the Medical Aspects of Atomic Warfare, groups at which human experimentation
planning and policy, among other items, were discussed.

Beginning in the early 1950s, CIA engaged in an extensive program of human
experimentation, using drugs, psychological, and other means in search of techniques to control
human behavior. CIA has so far found no evidence that radiation experiments on humans were
part of this program. CIA documents and a 1963 CIA Inspector General (IG) report, however,
state quite clearly that MKULTRA was a program "concerned with research and development of
chemical, biological, and radiological materials capable of employment in clandestine operations
to control human behavior." (emphasis added) The IG report states that "additional avenues to
the control of human behavior had been designated . . . as appropriate to investigation under the
MKULTRA charter, including radiation, electroshock, various fields of psychology, sociology,
and anthropology, graphology, harassment substances, and paramilitary devices and materials."
(emphasis added)2 The program included unwitting experimentation on humans with '___'
(lysergic acid diethylamide), brainwashing, and other interrogation methods.
CIA's human behavior program originated in 1950 and was motivated by Soviet, Chinese,
and North Korean use of mind control techniques. It began under the code name BLUEBIRD
(and was later known as ARTICHOKE) and was operated by the Office of Security and OS1 with
support from other offices. MKULTRA formally began in April 1953 as a special, clandestine
funding mechanism for DOD human behavior research. The program was the subject of
investigations by the Rockefeller Commission in 1975, the Senate Church Committee in 1976,
and hearings by Senator Kennedy in 1975 and 1977; however, these committees did not focus on
radiation experiments, and no such information was found by them.

alot cool pieces of history, mkultra, cia, etc.. its mentioned alot in this file.

edit on 5-2-2011 by Russorevresbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

I hate when ppl post just to say "awesome, s and f", but, I have to here. S and f, and more importantly, thank you. Thank you so much from the bottom of my soul.

I guess I have one thing to add, but I haven't read anything but the frst page of this thread yt. Anyways, nothing on nibiru. There are 2547 for planet x, though. I need to make a list, there are so many things to look up. Yellowstone and that madrid whatever faultline (new madrid maybe? I'm sorry, I don't feel like looking it up right now). Fema is pretty interesting sometimes.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Articles with dates that appear to be future release dates

Searched: Military
research development Micro-CHP systems for residential applications
Date published March 14th 2011

LHC
Toward fully self-consistent simulation of the interaction of E-Clouds and beams with WARP-POSINST
Date published December 1st 2012

CERN
Ion Colliders
Date published April 9th 2011

Those are just a few I have found so far i'm thinking that it must be a typo in the search results page but found it real odd. I'll keep looking.....

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You're all fooled.

Listen to the lyrics, smokey. Not Mozart, just truth.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by gr82m8okdok

I noticed you came on to ATS the same time I did. I have already done enough threads and if you have you 25 posts done, Please start a thread on this about the Tritium 9/11 evidence. If it hasn't been on the 9/11 site please start one. I have tried to keep up with anything about 9/11 so this is some very important info. We also need to give kudoos to the OP for all the treads that will come out because of this thread. Thanks

I've enjoyed every minute of it and hopefully there are even more gems buried in the quarter-million articles on there
can't wait to see what else has come to light by tomorrow morning (I'm in UK - its rather late...)

Huge thanks to everyone for the stars and flags but mostly for taking the time to wade through the OSTI site in the quest for knowledge. We're all infowarriors on the front line

I'm bloody knackered though so it's off to bed for me... 'til tomorrow.

Peace

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Info Warriors or suckers.

Whichever.

Die Antwoord.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Very interesting. It's as if there is a dot gov site enabling the government to take a Wikileak in its own pants. Too dang funny!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join