It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT - Visit this government site and download shocking scientific reports before they disappea

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

in Reply to your PDF of the Space transportation for a Lunar Resource Base

Zorgon did you see this ? from January 1964!!
before it was Unclassified it was for Government Agency and Government Contractors ONLY!
so what we have here is The Funders Engineers , and The Builders
Either it was a Scrapped Plan or they Built it !

The PDF's right from NASA

General Dynamics Corp. (January 1964). "Nuclear Pulse Vehicle Study Condensed Summary Report (General Dynamics Corp.)" (PDF). U.S. Department of Commerce National Technical Information Service.
ntrs.nasa.gov...

"External Pulsed Plasma Propulsion (EPPP) Analysis Maturation"
ntrs.nasa.gov...

I Guess another way to find PDF goodies in looking in the Reference & Notes Section of Wikipidia
of a particular subject if someone is brave enough to paste it on ..

Some PDF Goodies ! (Reference section)

Project Orion (nuclear propulsion)
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hi,newbie here.I have been lurking around here for awhile then decided to join because of the link to government website with all the info.
Anyways as I was searching through it and searched warp drive I was lead to another website and came across ALL the government programs.The one that got me was the theorictical(sp?) program into researching extra diminsional universes.The program was called VLADD and when I clicked on it it shut down my internet.
I haven't tried it since because I wanted to log in here and post my findings before they come get me.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ok,still on.Sorry I didn't provide more info.
The link sent me to SPIRES and I clicked on experiments then clicked on current experiments.Go through the long list till you get to LLNL.
And by the way I'm at a friends house using his connection.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by ArieZ
In short its sayin that NASA and a few other Programs are doing the most in depth convection cloud testing ever in Oklahoma next month.. Sounds like intel gathering for Weapons like HAARP to me but you be the judge.

Check this out...

NAVY and NASA - The REAL "Chemtrails"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The PTB here hid it in Skunkworks

Operation POPEYE in Vietnam
Talk about Tropical Thunder

links to sources

Project Popeye, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.globalsecurity.org...

20 Mar 1967
US Military Begins Operation Popeye, a Cloud Seeding Program
timelines.com...

Weather Warfare
Air Weather Reconnaissance Association (AWRA)
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Air Weather Reconnaissance Association.
www.awra.us...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
Oh my word.......
Thanks to Manicspecimen who has just joined for the info enabling me to get this link to a very interesting .pdf - please star that post, not mine, if you think this info deserves it.
Check the David ARRESTED BY FEDS thred for his original post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Download it quick before it goes:

www.cftc.gov...@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf

Weather Modification looks to be real

Damn, the link doesn't work, try this one: www.cftc.gov...
edit on 6/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: link added

It's document number CL02...
The second one down...
edit on 6/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: more info

edit on 6/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: credit where it's due

edit on 6/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: addition

Seeing it now Forbidden(403)

here is a site that has it ! Enjoy
get while it hot ! ....

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
www.rumormillnews.com...

08-004c002.pdf
philosophers-stone.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
nice site, alot of very interesting papers, thx

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
reply to post by zorgon

in Reply to your PDF of the Space transportation for a Lunar Resource Base

Zorgon did you see this ? from January 1964!!

1964? No kidding? Oh hey how about "Raise Shields Mr Chekov!"

ACTIVE SHIELDING CONCEPTS FOR THE IONIZING RADIATION IN SPACE

prepared for
NATIONAL AERONAUTICS AND SPACE ADMINISTRATION
R.C. GOOD, S.P. SHEN, AND N.F. DOW
Contract NASw-502 Final Report Rev. 31 Jan. 1964

ntrs.nasa.gov...

You want NASA PDF's try NASA technical Reports Server
ntrs.nasa.gov...

But you do have to know what to ask for. I suppose you could try random words. Gets boring there though

Now about my file... you read it? So what did you get out of it?

before it was Unclassified it was for Government Agency and Government Contractors ONLY!

Well naturally. That is what Classified means... not for you
That was my point all the stuff on these sites is in PUBLIC DOMAIN... hidden in plain site... not going to vanish, though a lot of times directories get moved around

You should read my Naval Space Command thread... it has the site where contractors can bid on Navy Space Engineer's projects 20% is unclassified in order that you can see what to bid on, 80% is top secret. You get to see that when you prove you are a valid contractor

Yeah Wikipedia has some good links to PDF files because people like me add them

How about some Fusion rockets? Like Project Soar?

University of Wisconsin Madison Fusion Department Project Soar 1999
fti.neep.wisc.edu...

Advanced Fusion For Space Applications
fti.neep.wisc.edu...

Fusion Technology Institute
fti.neep.wisc.edu...

This is the home of HH Schmitt Senator, Geologist and Apollo 17 Astronaut and expert on HE3 Fusion and the CEO of Inter Luna Inter Mars LTD a 'mining concern'

Now lets get back to my paper... show me you read it and point out the good stuff.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Weather Warfare
Air Weather Reconnaissance Association (AWRA)
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Nice Source

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
nice find s&f

lots of reading to do.....

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

when i mention the Government Agency's and Contractors Only Ment it didn't say Something Military or Dept of Defense Civilian Sub Contracting.. ?

so what we have here is The Funders Engineers , and The Builders Either it was a Scrapped Plan or they Built it !

if you were referring about the the Space Transportation Lunar Resource base

in just the few paragraphs is WOW!! I mean

Let see if i get this right from what i Learned from the Article

Focused South of Moon at a location of where theres Ice/Water considered to be limitless supply of Water AKA.. Oxygen Hydrogen ??????

Exploiting Resource's of the Moon in which only means to me Helium 3 ?
Base to be Built inside a Crater and on the outer rim of the crater! and to be Built a Shuttle Hanger!!!!! a Marshalling Yard for Launching & Transportation
50 tons of ? Helium 3 that a Shuttle can be Used to go to some Station ISS ? (Low Orbit) Earth ( Bussing to earth ) Could it be Partially underground ?

then it goes into using this base also for the use for launching Shuttles for Mars Missions ! ? seem logical ... cargo hold to and from Mars to the ISS

what is Really Scary is This PDF file brings Out what some people in the inside..of you know who.. said they're already doing !! ( Not to an ISS but a Direct to Moon to Earth ) with what type of Space Craft ?

It also Reminds me of a Movie Called -- Moon --- a Major hint if this PDF is Legit!
but with out the ... ahh never mind i don't want to spoil it if you haven't seen it ... but that article is exactly what represents what the movie Shows
Did Hubert Davis get this Idea from the Movie called MOON or is it the Other way Around ...

I Like it when he put's that NASA or Others May EXIST of similar Topic's ...

Moon (Movie)
www.imdb.com...

Now I hope that the file you were referring as i am still scanning though your Threads and PDFS

im bookmarking this thread so i can check them out at my leisure a lot of info..

maybe thats where some of the misplacement of Documents ( The Invoices , Bills Etc..of contractors ) of 3 trillion of Government Spending went too....
and the Fund Raising that follows .. just like the Fund Raising & Spending in the 80s Ronnie's era

Still it Amazes me We landed on the moon 6 times in 1969 to 72 and in 1942 The V2 rocket the V-4 went into Space thats 27 years ! time Then in 66 years from 1903 first Self Motorized Heavy then Air to land on the Moon in 1969

Last lunar mission that is claimed was in DEC 1972 39 years!! in December ?

Now you tell me Did the Space Lunar Mission's Actually Stopped ? in 1972

let look at the Lunar Rover 4 of them right ? 38 million from the Contract of Boeing & Delco ?
the 4th one was USED For SPARE PARTS after the cancellation of 18 19 20 ( a BIG WTF?) seeing that the other 3 were on the moon .... but you are Thinking well there's one's in museums the one's in Museum I Assume are limited functional Testing Trainers made from different material I would Assume ... and less expensive
I doubt Real gold Shielding on a Trainer ..

I wouldn't think Highly that NASA would break down a Very expensive Functional Lunar Rover to be used for parts for 4 or 6 of the Lunar Rover Testers & Trainers at some Museum but you never know yeah a million dollar part on one those Test limited functional Models that is worth more then the Test Model ! if this is true YA gotta love government spending and what about Apollo 18 19 20 the Rovers were claimed not to be built but were they ? who would know ? if the Spare Parts.. were to be used on them... ? If they were Built

Its Just a Guess, a Curious Thought yearning to Know..

as im Still looking thoroughly were those
models went to and how much function did they have against an actual Lunar Rover that is still on the Moon

(NASA)
The Apollo Lunar Roving Vehicle
nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Is there any Articles (PDFS) some where about the LUNAR ROVERS time to search in those Engines in the Information Bridge and The NASA data BASE or the Internet Archives!
edit on 7-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Looks like this website is not secret and never was. It have Twitter account which says:

"Advancing science by making R&D findings freely available and useable"

And link to www.osti.gov.... You will find links there to Facebook, Twitter etc.

It is open public website. And FAQ says:

IB was created in 1998 in order to provide web access to DOE documents at no cost to the user.

www.osti.gov...
edit on 7-2-2011 by sergejsh because: addition

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Ugh, more ridiculous overreacting. This is my first comment and I couldn't really care less if I need to post an intro or something. Point being is that this is obviously supposed to be public domain, if it wasn't this woulda been taken down by now. Most of my family has been in the military, I showed this to my mom and evidently it's just public information act or something. These are just studies. It's not like our government studying such things is a surprise. I swear, most people on this site will see a turd on the sidewalk and claim the freemason's put it there to ruin your day. Btw, my Grandpa was a Freemason and I have tons of his stuff (books, manuals, etc.) and there's nothing sinister about any of it. It's just old guys getting together to help the community. And since i've been on this site a while I know the "tin-foil-hat-brigade" will call me a dis-info agent. Get your crap together.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sergejsh

yeah, I recognise it from researching something before as well.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by StopFearMongering

Hi guys,

Ok, point taken, I apologise to those I have inadvertently offended or who think I am intentionally fearmongering – I can understand why some may think that.
In my defence I just thought it important this information be highlighted and brought more to the attention of those who would be interested rather than just to those with a prior knowledge and no wish to share.
Now, before anyone flies off the handle and says 'I've been trying to share this stuff for ages', I just thought that the use of a more sensational thread headline would catch peoples' attention and ultimately lead to more good people accessing this important information.
It appears my presumption was right, but obviously it has cast a shadow upon my character.
I would just like to take this opportunity to say that my intentions are not nefarious, I'm not a government agent, not under this government anyhow, I believe in a better, peaceful future for mankind, and all I'm trying to do is to be the change I want to see in the world...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey Zorgon,

Sorry if I missed your point – I didn't mean to take you out of context. And you're quite right, I am new on here so thanks for being understanding of that

In answer to your question, I am working on designing a zero-point energy machine (needs some tweaking I believe, and funding to develop), I'm also working on my design of a fuel-less flight machine.
I have designed a magnetic system for almost instant transferral of an object between two points using nature's design of a DNA double-helix to get me started (I'm sure someone will work out what I've done here quickly enough).
I am also researching crystal therapy, alchemy (I can hear the laughter already) and considering the possibilities of using music and various EMFs and RFs on different metallic substances to create a specific outcome – but I can't really say much more about that.
My only problem is a serious lack of funding...and it's a problem I'm not pursuing actively as I've got so much more on my plate at the moment

Hope that has sort of answered your question...It's the best I can do for now.
I am also very sorry for dismissing your input – I was wrong and thank you for your grace in cutting me some slack.

Peace

from Dave

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Civilian Sub Contracting.. ?

Yup Civilian contracting... Lockheed Martin, Boeing, TRW (an automotive parts company that maked DEW weapons :lol
many many more

if you were referring about the the Space Transportation Lunar Resource base
in just the few paragraphs is WOW!! I mean

Okay lets have a look at a couple points 1st line...

#1 SPACE TRANSPORTATION FOR A LUNAR RESOURCES BASE (LRB)
Hubert P. Davis, Starcraft Boosters, Inc.

Starcraft Boosters ever here of them? Who owns that company?
buzzaldrin.com...

"principally the water ice that many believe was
discovered by the Clementine and Lunar Prospector satellites"

DoD Press Release Tuesday, December 3, 1996 - 1:45 p.m.
Subject: Discovery of Ice on the Moon
www.defense.gov...

#3 Delta IV-Heavy Launch Vehicle
Made by Boeing Integrated Defense Systems
Launched by the ULA (United Launch Alliance)
They just launched one from Vandenberg with a very large payload for the NRO... a secret satellite

www.ulalaunch.com...

Here is one of the mission patches

45SW stands for 45th Space Wing out of Patrick AFB Cape Kennedy... the OTHER mission control

#4 "It is called Aquila. This vehicle can deliver over 50 tons to low Earth orbit from the Kennedy Space Center"

I have a lot of data on that Aquila but who makes it? Starcraft Boosters owned by Buzz Aldrin

buzzaldrin.com...

#5 "Work continues on the “pay-off” phase"

The pay off phase is when a project starts to return money on the investment

#6 "A Mars mission departing from L-1 with mass of 686 tons can be placed on the trans-Mars
trajectory expending lunar-origin propellants and just one of the Lunar Vehicles, requiring an
additional 13 Aquila launches. This will permit dual Mars spacecraft to be used for each mission
with a 28% mass margin over a single, similar mass vehicle departing from low Earth orbit"

An Aquila cargo transport that can send 686 tons on a trans-Mars trajectory...

Has a nice ring to it eh?

So you see how just a simple little sheet of paper can lead to so many connections to what is really going on

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
My only problem is a serious lack of funding...and it's a problem I'm not pursuing actively as I've got so much more on my plate at the moment

That is a problem. To get funding pick one and focus on it
But its a problem in these times... my team tells me they need 30 million to make the two seater prototype

Maybe I can sell coffee mugs and T-shirts

As to my point...very few people actually read or research. I flagged the thread as it is always good to bring info back to the table
Like that abstract I just posted it is one of several thousand similar documents. It is only a short outline of the actual meeting. I have yet not been able to get access to the full transcripts, but the short abstracts have so many leads in them.

Information is like a web... you can get an overload
So far every time I have posted that NO ONE has ever looked at the name Starcraft Boosters to find it is linked to Buzz Aldrin

The Devil is in the Details

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Haha, what an interesting site. I actually made an account and snuck off while on the phone with my friend just to investigate it, she's asleep now, and i feel free to post.

First off, i was a member here long ago, so this is nothing new to me, it's just a refresher per-se.

Second, despite the site being open to the public, i highly doubt it's open with the intention of being investigated and scrutinized in absolute detail. Many ATSer's will do such, are you suprised at that fact?

To all you chemtrail fans out there, i seem to have stumbled upon something that looks like a government analysis of the chemtrails they're leaving all over us. I have no set opinion on any of the mysterious things that go on just yet, I'm not even that spiritual, but many things change with time, maybe that will too.

Here's the link for the Chemtrails, or supposed chemtrails? You be the judge
www.osti.gov...

Atmospheric testing, silly government, putting chemicals in our atmosphere attempting to make it better!
I may search more and post more, i may completely forget my password however.
Either way, cheers.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This has got to be one of the most hilarious threads on ATS at the moment.

www.osti.gov...

What is so secretive about this site?
It says in the FAQ that it's a public domain site!

The search engine is fairly standard. Type in UFO and you'll get anything that uses those three letters.

For instance: "High speed flux feedback for tuning a universal field oriented controller capable of operating in direct and indirect field orientation modes"

It contains the words Universal Field Oriented - UFO.

What is the big deal?

Did someone think they stumbled upon a government stash of top secret files?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I would hope you will not be the "one" I picked out of the crowd.

I thought it would be interesting to take one search done from this site and compare it to
one done on another.

I picked your search for - External Pulsed Plasma Propulsion (EPPP) Analysis Maturation -
and went to another archive site.

The results can be found at - research.archives.gov...

If this topic is truly of interest to you, this additional information may help a little.

"Cross referencing" some other searches might also be interesting

This could also show just how much our tax dallors is buying.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join