It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT - Visit this government site and download shocking scientific reports before they disappea

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Has anyone just thought that the goverment has just put this in front of you guys now, just to get all us conspiracy theoriest busy reading through all this info for a few months, while they under the rader lay some more ground work for there aggenda

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

The CERN "ion collision has already taken place, just a few months back now.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
Has anyone just thought that the goverment has just put this in front of you guys now,

No not at all... if you READ the thread many will tell you this site has been there a long time and been linked to on ATS many time

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
Huge thanks to everyone for the stars and flags but mostly for taking the time to wade through the OSTI site in the quest for knowledge. We're all infowarriors on the front line

Really? Well Mr Warrior.. tell me this... what battle will you fight with this information?

My prediction? In another week most of it will be forgotten

OH and don't forget all the thousands of files? They are in the public domain... as in declassified...

Now how about the really good stuff? Where is that?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Infrared To rid of Desired plant life....

This concept comprises a method for environmentally clean destruction of undesirable plant life using visible or infrared radiation. We believe that during the blossom stage, plant life is very sensitive to electromagnetic radiation, with an enhanced sensitivity to specific spectral ranges. Small doses of irradiation can arrest further plant growth, cause flower destruction or promote plant death. Surrounding plants, which are not in the blossoming stage, should not be affected. Our proposed mechanism to initiate this effect is radiation produced by a laser. Tender parts of the blossom possess enhanced absorptivity in some spectral ranges. This absorption can increase the local tissue temperature by several degrees, which is sufficient to induce bio-tissue damage. In some instances, the radiation may actually stimulate plant growth, as an alternative for use in increased crop production. This would be dependent on factors such as plant type, the wavelength of the laser radiation being used and the amount of the radiation dose. Practical, economically viable realization of this concept is possible today with the advent of high efficiency, compact and powerful laser diodes. The laser diodes provide an efficient, environmentally clean source of radiation at a variety of power levels and radiation wavelengths. Figure 1 shows the overall concept, with the laser diodes mounted on a movable platform, traversing and directing the laser radiation over a field of opium poppies

So I wonder if this has anything to do with this ??

Colony Collapse Disorder

For every action in nature there is a reaction, It's inevitable, its a fundamental law of our universe. I can't help but think that this is one of the worst/scariest ideas i've ever seen. (If used for destructive purposes)
edit on 5-2-2011 by ThePrince because: =) I can't spell

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Here.. Help you sleep at night

DARPA projects Completed
www.darpa.mil...

Gotta love this one

H1N1 Acceleration (Blue Angel)

n May 2009, the Defense Sciences Office initiated an effort called Blue Angel which indentified ongoing programs for a potential surge capability to assist in the government-wide response to the H1N1 pandemic. The Blue Angel program is an accelerated and integrated effort to deliver effective interventions for pandemic influenza.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Wolfenz

Cool site - wasn't even aware of its existence...
Hope that Smithsonian don't keep the real gems behind closed doors though, as they may have with other historical items.
The guy you mentioned - Gulf of Aden, think I saw a Project Camelot interview with him. Aaron McCollum was it?

As for what we'd do if they took away the net I can only imagine.... I know lots of people who would be at a complete loss and rather unhappy about it to say the very least.
Personally, I'm no longer on Facebook and my mobile is no longer in use. ATS is pretty much it for me now until I take the plunge and travel back in time (figuratively) to a simpler way of life

Looking forward to the adventure ahead...

Correct its Aaron McCollum

and his Files on 4share are indeed valuable

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dmonix

Was just posting as too finding it odd that if you search for CERN as your keyword, then sort by date published you find that is has a future date published. Not that it has, or has not happened. As well I included two other examples that I had found and that was just a few mins of searching.....

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
Has anyone just thought that the goverment has just put this in front of you guys now, just to get all us conspiracy theoriest busy reading through all this info for a few months, while they under the rader lay some more ground work for there aggenda

IMO

There are some Members of the Elite Government's that has Many Names
that Really wants to reveal & expose the Truth to US Commoner's ... though Half Truths
To.... The Few that have waken up and are still outside of the Fence instead of in !

look into the Past of Vintage Media in you're local Library , Museum & Town Hall
Document's , Books , Mag's Microfilms , Reels Videos, VHS Tapes , Audio Tapes Records ,Audio Etc..
as we can see on Websites that some people discovered and found from the past and converted them to updated formats AVI MPG FLV MP3 WAVS , PDF'S HTMS DOC. Gifs JPEG ETC..
to show the World that they exists a Blast from the Past

a few examples are from the MY ATS Photo Album if you care to Look ..
media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=list_photos&album_id=11722

Sometimes history repeats itself in so many different tactic ways,, TPTB makes the attempts of trying again but simply forgot or did not think that it would go noticed in some little info of the past that someone might of recorded or kept an article clipping in the basement or attic until Some Young Conspirator in the future eventually gets a hold of it then Converts it to those Formats so the World can Hear and See..

edit on 5-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
could this mean the infancy of the HAARP project in the Year 1972 ?

You like HAARP?

Every One Speaks about HAARP, but did you know
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hey guys, been keeping up and have read through all 16 pages. I have a suggestion.

We should make a list of all the most interesting words or topics to search...I don't know if that would be better done within this thread, maybe an edit to the OP or perhaps in a different thread.

I am fairly new to using ATS, so what would your opinions be? I want to start searching, but I'm not too sure what to search for specifically off the top of my head. You guys' favorites?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Wolfenz
could this mean the infancy of the HAARP project in the Year 1972 ?

You like HAARP?

Every One Speaks about HAARP, but did you know

Enjoy

sure i know about HAARP and studied it

as you may well know on my last post of this thread and from what i found the hard way though researching

looking into the past to find results

here is a site ive gave permission to a Former Member of ATS Evolved Ministry of my findings of an EISCAT experiment over Tromso an actual unintentional Spiral Creation from a experiment in Trosmo back in 1996
but the Norway Spiral may or may not be what it was like

but the picture below may be what it looked like it ?
Im not sure if this picture is natural or artificial but its fascinating

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9af3cb67e2d.jpg[/atsimg]

Norway Spiral created by EISCAT (New Evidence), (ATS)

Just one known fact you can find these types of findings in Well known University's ( just knowing where to look) that was in a way just Swept under the rug and forgotten Were Lucky it was in the Server of the University

SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System (ADS)

Title: Triggering of Local Substorm Activation by Powerful HF Radio Waves

Authors: Blagoveshchenskaya, N. F., Kornienko, V. A., Borisova, T. D., Thidé, B.,
Kosch, M. J., Rietveld, M. T., ,

Source Link
articles.adsabs.harvard.edu...
[ADS]

(Harvard.edu)
The SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System (Search Engine) == Type HAARP and Enjoy !
www.adsabs.harvard.edu...

edit on 6-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Huge thanks to everyone for the stars and flags but mostly for taking the time to wade through the OSTI site in the quest for knowledge. We're all infowarriors on the front line

Really? Well Mr Warrior.. tell me this... what battle will you fight with this information?

My prediction? In another week most of it will be forgotten

OH and don't forget all the thousands of files? They are in the public domain... as in declassified...

Now how about the really good stuff? Where is that?

Hi Zorgon

There's some great material on HAARP, Dyson Spheres, Red Dwarf (elliptical orbit - possibly Nibiru), Future Tech, the advent of artificial organisms with the ability to reproduce and evolve at an alarming rate, Aquifer contamination, toxic dumping, Nuclear testing fallout, papers with future dates, colonization of space, references to highly advanced extraterrestrial civilizations, gene therapy to speed up our evolution, mind control, etc. etc.... I know I've missed some - those are just off the top of my head (and I've only just woke up - I'm still half-asleep).

To me and lots of other members that IS really good stuff.
But of course I respect the fact that you are entitled to your point of view - If you don't think it's good material maybe it'd be more constructive for you to spend your time posting in a thread you do find interesting, but that's just my humble opinion.

As far as I can see it, it's a 'battle' against ignorance - but the battle I'm fighting at the moment seems to be with someone who can't contribute something of value to this thread. Again, just my humble opinion.

Thanks also for your prediction.
I never said they weren't available - I'm just bringing them to the attention of honest people who deserve to know what TPTB are up to in their back yards. Plus there are nearly a quarter-million articles so I'm sure if you look hard enough you will find something interesting for you.

Hopefully there will be a topic we can agree on sometime in the future.

'Til next time....

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Some things are already missing. I'm not sure if it's a typical thing, or recent.

Anyway, some of the "linked pages" aren't coming up well but if you do a search, you can get to the documents directly.
click basic search
enter something like; shortwave radiative forcing of climate by anthropogenic aerosols

Or;
www.osti.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Also, there is still internet wayback machine.

Anyway, it spells out that PEOPLE's activities can effect the atmosphere. Not necessarily anything of evil intent.
This is only controversial because the corporations that make money off polluting, make sure that information like this doesn't get on the "corporate sponsored" news.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Oh my word.......
Thanks to Manicspecimen who has just joined for the info enabling me to get this link to a very interesting .pdf - please star that post, not mine, if you think this info deserves it.
Check the David ARRESTED BY FEDS thred for his original post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Download it quick before it goes:

www.cftc.gov...@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf

Weather Modification looks to be real

Damn, the link doesn't work, try this one: www.cftc.gov...
edit on 6/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: link added

It's document number CL02...
The second one down...
edit on 6/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: more info

edit on 6/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: credit where it's due

edit on 6/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: addition

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Dear OP,

I believed that you are a gov agent, here to spread critical information, if not from the White House itself, more so with President Obama's recent call for greater entreprenuerialship amongst americans.

No doubt that site you mentioned had been around for years, but with the recent events, it makes more sense to REMIND all whom have shown interest in information, to act on it even quickly. IT IS ALL FOR A GOOD CAUSE, and I applaud you for it, lol!

There is something for all, more so with conspiracy buffs, for with real information, we can change the world we live in.

For example, for those whom are into UFOs, they would be looking for tech details on the flight and material characteristics of UFOs and how they are able to perform as it is. The seeds of evolution begins with info.

WIth that info, taught even to the interested young, begins the search and study into such materials, the building upon knowledge that we humans are well known for, to surpass the tech that UFOs possessed. And with that info, it will build up the american aviation technology and industries.

For those whom are into Weather Modificantion, the technical details would leapfrog beyond what is taught at colleges, to LEAPFROG again upon what was taught, to build upon current knowledge and create such systems into industrial needs that service weather modications and thereby creating jobs.

For those whom are into the mental studies, with those advances in the neurological data, interfaces would be created and tested at garage laboratories, and spinning off to industries into the video and media industries creating further jobs.

What I had written is only the tip of the iceburg of knowledge SHARED. It would advance humanity and it begins with such seeds from credible sources. More so in a society such as USA where there is freedom to explore unlike dictatorships such as China or unfunded societies such as European states where education had been neglected.

That site is a treasure trove to free humans whom are willing to explore and experiment, as well as holding the next rung upon our evolutionary ladder. It begins with such seeds for our future, and the good of such tech developed will lay within our adherence to the sacred Constitution, to use it for peace and progress, and never for war again .......

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I was looking for upcoming weather tests and things that might tip off that the PTB are possibly playing with the weather causing some of our current weather anomalies and came across this on the website the OP informed us of.... www.osti.gov... Ive never attached a link so hope that works and thanks to the OP for hookin up the new info page... In short its sayin that NASA and a few other Programs are doing the most in depth convection cloud testing ever in Oklahoma next month.. Sounds like intel gathering for Weapons like HAARP to me but you be the judge.. this is the subject content they have it listed under "54 ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES; AIRCRAFT; ALGORITHMS; CLIMATE MODELS; CLIMATES; CLOUDS; CONDENSATES; ENERGY BALANCE; FORECASTING; MOISTURE; PHYSICS; PRECIPITATION; RADIATIONS; REMOTE SENSING; TRANSPORT; VALIDATION; WEATHER"

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArieZ
In short its sayin that NASA and a few other Programs are doing the most in depth convection cloud testing ever in Oklahoma next month.. Sounds like intel gathering for Weapons like HAARP to me but you be the judge.

Check this out...

NAVY and NASA - The REAL "Chemtrails"

The PTB here hid it in Skunkworks

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

To me and lots of other members that IS really good stuff.
But of course I respect the fact that you are entitled to your point of view - If you don't think it's good material maybe it'd be more constructive for you to spend your time posting in a thread you do find interesting, but that's just my humble opinion.

As far as I can see it, it's a 'battle' against ignorance - but the battle I'm fighting at the moment seems to be with someone who can't contribute something of value to this thread. Again, just my humble opinion.

You totally missed the point. And you obviously missed my previous posts in this thread. Most of this stuff has been posted over and over at ATS... but I know search is hard

When I said battle.. I see people getting all up in arms about how the PTB is covering up stuff, hiding stuff and lying about stuff. The very premise of the OP is "Get it quick... they goofed" They are NOT going to disappear... so there is no rush to get them all

However one has to keep in mind that when links to say .mil archives are posted on ATS that has millions of viewers... those sites get hit with thousands of views in a short time. That sometimes sends up red flags, especially from foreign hits. There are some sites I never post the direct link for, as you have to accept a certificate and that can really freak people out

Yet all this info has been easily available for decades and has been posted especially the 2025 Air Force paper on future weapons (most of which are already in use)

Fighting a battle against ignorance is all well and good... but in the meantime the PTB are making all this super tech... Now that you know... what will you do with the knowledge? That was my question

Thanks also for your prediction. I never said they weren't available - I'm just bringing them to the attention of honest people who deserve to know what TPTB are up to in their back yards. Plus there are nearly a quarter-million articles so I'm sure if you look hard enough you will find something interesting for you.

Well your obviously new here so I will cut you some slack
But I do suggest you read my other post with links to DTIC, LANL, DARPA etc that have even more millions of documents to look at.

Hopefully there will be a topic we can agree on sometime in the future.

Perhaps... but to agree one has to understand what one is agreeing with
edit on 6-2-2011 by zorgon because: Chadwickus did it!!! I KNOW NOTHING

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
That site is a treasure trove to free humans whom are willing to explore and experiment, as well as holding the next rung upon our evolutionary ladder. It begins with such seeds for our future, and the good of such tech developed will lay within our adherence to the sacred Constitution, to use it for peace and progress, and never for war again .......

Yes it is a treasure trove... but most will merely discuss it, show outrage at what the PTB are up to then move on to the next hoaxed youtube UFO. Look at all the Hype created by wikileaks having 250,000 secret leaked documents... Where is that now? Di the world change or were there just a few embarrassed diplomats

Let me give you a test case... I already posted this once in this thread and no one even looked at it...

So... Look at it. It is only a few paragraphs yet has so much info in it that would make any true seeker go WOW WTF?

www.lpi.usra.edu...

Let me know what you see...

The thing about documents and information is knowing what you are looking at and following up the data. That file has far reaching connections

edit on 6-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join