It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Evidence in Norway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Below is a link from an interesting documentary about UFOs.

www.youtube.com...

The video is about a UFO observatory in Norway, which is the only 24 hour one in the world and was set up because of numerous UFO sightings in the area during the 1980s. Its from a documentary called 'The day before disclosure'.

It shows photos and videos of UFOs and witness accounts. According to the observatory, the fastest recorded UFO they observed was doing a speed of 30,000km per hour!

At 2.30 it shows an interesting video of a bright UFO which appears to be collecting or taking a smaller bright UFO. It reminded me of the bright light seen over Jerusalem.

If this is the evidence one UFO observatory can collect, why isnt there more 24 hour observatories at other UFO hotspots around the world?

Your thoughts please.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by planetzog

With all due respect, this is just another "sighting" type of report.

I keep saying that these sightings happen everyday all over the world, so whats the big deal.

Seems like all believers have lost sight of the real issue here, and that is the cover up.

See my signature below, nuff said................

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

You may find this thread interesting

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Interesting place

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET

I keep saying that these sightings happen everyday all over the world, so whats the big deal.

Seems like all believers have lost sight of the real issue here, and that is the cover up.

You're right it is 'just another sighting type of report'. But the fact is, these sightings are difficult to debunk.

I wonder if this is your issue with this thread.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

You may find this thread interesting

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Interesting place

Okay thanks for that.

I did look before I posted but couldn't find it.

I do apologise.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Just pointing it out for you

It would be nice to have as much investigation put into this as has been wasted in that Jerusalem hoax

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Just pointing it out for you

It would be nice to have as much investigation put into this as has been wasted in that Jerusalem hoax

I did notice that the thread you pointed was in Norwegian, not that it makes any difference.

I have to say the Norwegian sightings appear to be credible as the thread you pointed out suggests.

I'm going to sit on the fence for the Jerusalem sighting for now until something credible surfaces to prove its either real or fake. I appreciate a few members have put in their hard work to prove their case but I think it needs to be looked at by an expert.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by planetzog

You're right it is 'just another sighting type of report'. But the fact is, these sightings are difficult to debunk.

I'm not talking about debunking anything, my point is that sightings happen everyday all over the world and have for a very long time.

While everyone is trying to prove or debunk all of these sightings, the governments of the world are shoveing sunshine up your kazooo.

Get with it folks and lets just try and keep our eye on the ball, the cover up is the big gig.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I'm not talking about debunking anything, my point is that sightings happen everyday all over the world and have for a very long time.

While everyone is trying to prove or debunk all of these sightings, the governments of the world are shoveing sunshine up your kazooo.

Get with it folks and lets just try and keep our eye on the ball, the cover up is the big gig.

Look I agree with you that there is a cover up.

However I posted this thread to bring some balance to the forum by showing credible photos and videos of UFOs which cannot be explained.

The other point I was trying to make was that we have one small observatory in Norway which has all this evidence yet the US, NASA, SETI etc do little or nothing to investigate numerous UFO sightings in the US and around the world. A lot of people (some of which passed lie detectors) have come forward saying they have seen UFOs, aliens or been abducted by aliens but little or no investigation. Instead there are thousands of web cams around towns and cities checking in on us!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

However I posted this thread to bring some balance to the forum by showing credible photos and videos of UFOs which cannot be explained.

Don't you see. We know the evidence is there. Any of it can be denied on some level but you have to go to incredible length to deny it all. That means the denial is not credible (i.e. it is incredible). Some of the deniers will deny something that punches them in the nose I'm afraid.

Remember though, most of the evidence is on Earth - not in space.

the US, NASA, SETI etc do little or nothing to investigate numerous UFO sightings in the US and around the world. (snip) Instead there are thousands of web cams around towns and cities checking in on us!

Think about it. Do they need to investigate if they know? Do they want to publicise the bits they don't know or can't control? If they are watching us more closely, what are they most afraid of?
edit on 4/2/11 by Pimander because: pressed post too soon by mistake

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

Don't you see. We know the evidence is there. Any of it can be denied on some level but you have to go to incredible length to deny it all. That means the denial is not credible (i.e. it is incredible). Some of the deniers will deny something that punches them in the nose I'm afraid.

Remember though, most of the evidence is on Earth - not in space.

the US, NASA, SETI etc do little or nothing to investigate numerous UFO sightings in the US and around the world. (snip) Instead there are thousands of web cams around towns and cities checking in on us!

Think about it. Do they need to investigate if they know? Do they want to publicise the bits they don't know or can't control? If they are watching us more closely, what are they most afraid of?
edit on 4/2/11 by Pimander because: pressed post too soon by mistake

Agreed.

What is most upsetting is that we, the masses, are treated like little kids by our governments as if we wouldn't know what to do if and when we find out ETs exist. What are governments telling the ETs about us and do the ETs believe them?

I'm guessing and hoping it will be the ETs themselves who give us disclosure by showing themselves.

The evidence is building up.

top topics

join