It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you want to be Enlightened, Awakened, and move into the next stage of evolution, please read the

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Ok everyone, as skeptical as many of you are that aliens actually exist, you have to open your minds a little more, and look into different places. I know that you all want physical proof that there out there and I agree, but open your minds to the fact that they are here already, and have been here for thousands upon thousands of years. They have been trying to communicate with us this whole time, it's just up to us whether or not we want to. When I say "they" I specifically mean the Pleiades's. They, nearly identical to us, are very spiritual beings, who, among all other extra terrestrials are the ones we should listen too.... Some of you may wonder why we should listen to them over other extra terrestrial's, and the answer is simple. They are our ancestors, brothers, and sisters, and want the best for us. They follow path's of peace, love, happiness and security....Isn't that what many of you seek? If you open your minds to the fact that their is something greater out there, such as a (God, Energy, Light...) and that anything can exist and happen...That we control our own destiny...for the most part...and have everything we need to evolve right in front of us.. You will. Everything you have heard about the world ending due to various reasons, is all a misunderstanding. Even though, it is apparent that something will happen, which it will, it is not going to be an alien invasion that kills us all, or World War III, or Solar Flares and Natural Disasters of epic proportions where we will all die.. It will be enlightenment.......And for those of you who choose not to be enlightened.....Well, you may be victim to the events I just listed. From what I've read, the Pleiades's have technology that could avert these disasters from happening. But we must show them we are loving, caring, peaceful, and happy beings that seek the best for humanity first. It might be difficult to get everyone on the same page, but that is what I'm attempting to do right now, by getting all of you to read this....The answer is right in front of us my fellow humans... We just need to open up and tap into it...

A few things you should consider before I move on;
1) The breach in the earth's magnetic field, that is allowing electric/ magnetic waves of energy into our atmosphere, was planned, with its sole purpose to "wake us up" and get us in touch with these energies. Haven't you noticed all these people "waking up" lately????
2) All the people who claim they're receiving messages through various ways....are not crazy.....Dreams have been a gift from our ancestors that helps connect us with them through our subconscious. Along with mediation, and visitations as well.
3) The government is corrupt....Wars are scandals....we need peace on earth, the government is trying to hide the truth from us because they are afraid of losing there power. When people receive messages and tell us things that some may find "out of this world" we call them crazy, prescribe them to drugs, and label them with disorders....That all needs to stop.
4) Many necessary events are taking place, leading up to 2012, they are all planned, they are happening and have happened.

Our earth is full of energy, once we realize it we will be able to see it and use it in the most extraordinary of ways. Our minds, spirits, souls, and hearts, are more powerful than you think. We can use them to heal ourselves and live for hundreds of years, if not, forever!

We must have no fear, not one little speck....Fear is what is holding us back.... People are afraid to know the truth as much as they want to know it. People have been taught to be afraid by the times we live in, but, in fact, there is nothing to be afraid of. As hard as it may be to wrap your mind about that notion, once you eliminate every little bit of fear inside you, and open up your mind to the cosmos, you will be on the right path to this transformation.

There are signs everywhere you look, that have been here, waiting to be found. We have Pleiades's here on earth, and people who channel them from their respective planets. Look at Jerry Wills for example... He most definitely was brought here, to spread their message! As many of you are aware, there was a thread on this earlier this week.....I watched his interview, along with the other three parts, and was fascinated by what he said! He certainly spreads a positive message in line with that of the Pleiadian's. All of you should watch them, and at the very least, listen and soak up his message. And follow it, and live it.....

part 1: www.youtube.com...
part 2: www.youtube.com...
part 3: www.youtube.com...
part 4: www.youtube.com...

The Pleiadians have been channeling many people, to get their message spread and known... Barbara Marciniak being one of them.... I find what she's channeled to be very fascinating, and beyond many people's comprehension. Once you open your mind, you will start to be able to understand the truth and validity of what is being channeled. The link below, includes accounts of what she has channeled, and it is truly amazing!!! She has been channeling them since 1988 and has 12 written accounts of what they said.... I've read four of them and plan on reading the rest.. You should read them as well.... It will open your eyes to the truth and prepare you for the next phase of our evolution.......

www.spiritual.com.au...

On that page, at the bottom, there will be links to all the other channeling's as well.... Please read them....

I can assure all of you that over the course of the past 3 month's, I've been going through a process of awakening, and enlightenment, along with all the others who claim so as well... It has finally peaked over the past few days and I am certain I am now enlightened and awake.... I have no more fear, I am happy with myself, my life, I am at peace, I am working on understanding this all further, through meditation, and lucid dreaming which I am looking into. I know that I am ready, and when the time comes I will move on into a different state of being.......

One last thought for you before I leave,
They are our ancestors, I said it before, but consider this.... We have made agreements with them in our past lives, to be with them again. In order to be with them again, we must evolve into the next state of being where we can be with them in peace and harmony....We might not know it now, but when you are Enlightened and over the course of the next few years, we will be reunited!!!

One personally theory of mine, that seems to coincide with the beliefs and notions of the Pleiadians is that those who die before they are enlightened are born again and given another chance to reconnect with our ancestors, and so the cycle goes on and on....over and over again.....

That is all I have to say at this moment in time,.....as I move on through this evolutionary process, I shall share with all of you among many others, my experiences. I hope all of you take something positive away from this message, and take it to heart. Please watch those videos I posted of Jerry Wills, and please take them to heart as well. And don't forget to read Barbara Marciniak's channeling's, you shall be enlightened, if you take them to heart and open your mind......

The truth is right in front of you, you just need to open your minds.....If you look for it, you will find it.... I believe I've found it, at the very least, a portion.

Thank you for hearing me out, I'm sure I'll see all of you who follow, in the near future...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

edit on 4-2-2011 by youthsavior because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hocus pocus......Love jesus he is the answer. My great grandfather was not a monkey and we are not evolving thanks.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by syncelebrity

we will mentally, if you so choose.....

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by syncelebrity
Hocus pocus......Love jesus he is the answer. My great grandfather was not a monkey and we are not evolving thanks.

why would loving jesus be the answer, people have "loved" jesus for over 2k years and nothing has happened thus far...

The government is corrupt....Wars are scandals....we need peace on earth, the government is trying to hide the truth from us because they are afraid of losing there power.

Losing their power to who??

Heres an simple concept, the world revolves around money. War is BIG money, thus the strongest governments wage war on the regular because its good business. So these people have 98% of the money in the world, and most if not all of the weapons / armies. Who are they going to lose this power too? Some Conspiracy nut? Perhaps someone who claims to be the peoples leader?

This world is pretty simplistic, power, greed and money rule....and theres no way to stop it. Even with demonstrations like whats happening over in egypt. Watch what becomes of the situation...nothing. They protest against governements, but when its all over. Someone will be in power, and back to the same old deal. The rich dominate the poor...

Regardless of how many people "wake up" we still can't do anything about the way the world is... Even if we got every single person in american to band together and protest....again see above.

Peace on earth will never happen (IMHO) Our planet is exactly how it is supposed to be...a place of learning, not a place of peace. The world is a harsh place, deal with it because nothing will change it...

Perhaps a visit from something divine, but nothing more....

edit on 4-2-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
You don't seem to understand. The world was made to be a place of peace and happiness, not a place of war, greed, and violence.... And im not just calling americans, I'm calling humans themselves.. The Pleiadian's don't use money by the way.. And if you don't think the world will change your wrong....It will, people will, and those who don't will unfortunately and most likely die....

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Thats what our creators, brothers, sisters, and ancestors have in store for us.... There will be a global awakening, despite the problems in the world, there presence will be known. We control our own destiny after that...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
You don't seem to understand. The world was made to be a place of peace and happiness, not a place of war, greed, and violence.... And im not just calling americans, I'm calling humans themselves.. The Pleiadian's don't use money by the way.. And if you don't think the world will change your wrong....It will, people will, and those who don't will unfortunately and most likely die....

First off, prove these Pleiadians exist at all...

Second, i do understand....the would should be a place of peace. But its not, nor will it be anytime in the near future...war is a part of the human condition. We wage war, we always have and always will...

You don't seem to understand honestly....who will stop anyone that is corrupt and in power? Aliens? come on man....

You think the so called "leaders" of the nations of the world are actually the ones calling the shots?

Lets just leave the aliens out of this, you can't prove they exist so its pointless...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You my friend, need to open your mind, if you actually read my post, and the articles attached, and listened to the videos, and did research on the Pleiadian's you would see they are real, very real..... How is it that people from all over the world, seem to mention the same species of extra terrestrials, in either their visitations, dreams, etc....They exist, and I don't need to prove it too you, why? Because you don't want to accept and believe it.... When they come in their physical form in the very near future you will have your proof. In the meantime, you can dwell on the fact that you can't do anything about anything when in fact you can. Not to mention, haven't you seen enough proof and evidence that they exist since the first mention of them...ever...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Here is a link to the other thread, with working links.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
admitedly i didn't watch the clips or do any research...i'll take a look, but i don't see how videos on youtube will prove anything....i don't deny the existance of alien species, but believing they're here and watching us....sorry i just don't believe it.

Yes i did say prove they exist, thats because no one has even been able to prove the existence of alien life....ever.

im just playing the odds

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Wonderful thread! We are very much alike in thinking I can tell. Star/flag and I will be looking out for your updates

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Unfortunately, we won't be able to prove their existence unless they make their presence known, or the government finally admits it. And I highly doubt the government will do so. And back to what your question earlier.. What is the government afraid of???? Umm, lets see, They are afraid that they will loose everything, why? Because this new age doesn't require money, and everyone is equal... Do you see any conflict in that?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
uhm ya i see alot of conflict in that.

The world revolves around money....saying that this new age will eliminate the need for money is ludacris, though the dream would be amazing....sorry to say it will never happen.

The very idea of a world without money is illogical, that would require everyone to work as a single functioning unit without any type of compensation....to better man kind. Unfortunatly we're just not built that way...we as a species have always thrived on the "survival of the fittest" notion... Now thinking that because a specific point in time has past we will be able to look beyond that and help our fellow man.....can't see it happening.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Right off the top from the first video....the man on the left side who talks about being "not from here"

You'll notice any time he talks about his experiences with being "different" he looks up and to the left, which automaticallly suggests hes making it up...(accessing the creative part of his mind) I've seen many videos of people claiming to be "not from this world"... none of which provides any proof of anything.

I realize its not your job to prove anything...and i could honestly care less if you make an attempt. Unfortunatly the fact remains, nothing can change the world. Its how it is, we made it this way through milenia of greed and corruption...

Even with the introduction of the fact that "we are not alone" in the universe, it still changes nothing. Just another reason to promote fear, another war to wage... Ultimately the unification of our species will just bring more factors into the equasion, thus more ways to exploit the people of the world.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
You still don't understand my point, you should re read my post, and think long and hard about it..... The purpose is to open your mind, your still in the box your mind created by the poor influence of our society.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

The world revolves around money....saying that this new age will eliminate the need for money is ludacris, though the dream would be amazing....sorry to say it will never happen.

The very idea of a world without money is illogical, that would require everyone to work as a single functioning unit without any type of compensation....to better man kind. Unfortunatly we're just not built that way...we as a species have always thrived on the "survival of the fittest" notion... Now thinking that because a specific point in time has past we will be able to look beyond that and help our fellow man.....can't see it happening.

Wooaaah, isn't that just a little pessimistic. The "it will never happen attitude" is the apathy that TPTB want you to feel, haven't they done a great job. And the old "oh its in our nature" excuse just doesn't cut it, its old programming that people should brush off.

we as a species have always thrived on the "survival of the fittest" notion.

Actually we thrived on community and sharing. Working together as a tribe.

The very idea of a world without money is illogical,

? That statement is ludicrous.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Originally posted by Akragon

Wooaaah, isn't that just a little pessimistic. The "it will never happen attitude" is the apathy that TPTB want you to feel, haven't they done a great job. And the old "oh its in our nature" excuse just doesn't cut it, its old programming that people should brush off.

Yup, very....i little to no confidence in our species as a whole. People are brought up believing in material possessions are what makes you a better person. The more you have the better you are in society's eyes. The general population just arn't intelligent enough to deal with matters of the spirit as opposed to matters of the physical world...

we as a species have always thrived on the "survival of the fittest" notion.

Actually we thrived on community and sharing. Working together as a tribe.

I disagree...small comunities thrive this way, but large cities thrive on "survival of the fittest" and guess where most of the population of the world live...

The very idea of a world without money is illogical,

? That statement is ludicrous.

Again i disagree... take away a persons money and what do they have... No matter where you live you're subject to that lands money and currencys. They own the land so you can't avoid it....and who's going to tell them they don't...you? Aliens?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
You still don't understand my point, you should re read my post, and think long and hard about it..... The purpose is to open your mind, your still in the box your mind created by the poor influence of our society.

I know your point, to try to make people realize that "they" are out there....again, unfortunatly without some sort of proof of their existence, i don't believe it. Regardless of how many people say they're out there, someone like myself requires proof of such a thing. My mind is completely open to the possibility of their existence...

spiritual evolution isn't something that just happens, as if we pass a certain date and "ding"...

And its all well and good that these aliens are "channeling" this and that...it still doesn't change anything on this planet.

I've read your post a few times actually, and i definatly appreciate what you're trying to say... It still doesn't change the fact that this "spiritual awaking" isn't going to change anything on this planet. We are and always will be subject to the same basic needs of life...which require money to attain...

i honestly can't even picture our society without money, that would require everyone to be happy to give to one another...to help and exchange services with no expectations. Most of us just arn't built that way and 99% of those who are.....have no money or services to give.

quite a paradox....but such is life
edit on 4-2-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Even if Pleideans do exist and actually communicate with people on this planet, how would you verify the claim that they have our best interest at heart?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join