It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIND-BLOWING: False-flag attack predicted to occur on 9/11/1999.

page: 1..
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
In August of 1999, I posted an article on my web site -- Citizens for U.N. Base Disclosure -- detailing the accounts of an intelligence agent with whom I was in contact with. I had spoken to him by phone, received emails from him, and spoken on the phone and in person with friends of his who lived in Denver, who vouched for who he was. He remained vague about the agency with whom he worked for and other details, though I did obtain his name and address.

That agent stated in August of 1999 that between September 9th-13th of that same year ten 'Neutron bombs' were to be detonated in 'ten American cities'. He later specified the date to be September 11th, 1999 on at least two occasions. He was trying to stop this pre-planned attack from occuring.

My web site is now gone, it's vestiges residing on a floppy disk I had stored in my previous home, in a box full of all of my old investigative material. It is not stored on the Wayback Machine for reasons I do not know. I believe the floopy disk, if I can manage to find it, would be proof this was written pre-9/11, as I had saved that information to it in 1999.

However, the above story I had written in 1999 was linked on a rather odd site cataloguing a woman's dreams. She happened to include the story I had posted because she felt it coincided with a dream of hers.

The original reports can be read here. It is the only place on the internet I've found that they still exist:

www.greatdreams.com...

What we have here is a pre-9/11 instance in which a 'false flag' style operation was preported to take place on September 11th, 1999. This is significant. It did happen, I did speak to this person, and I did write the report and post it on the internet a FULL TWO YEARS before 9/11/01. To be honest, I had simply forgotten about it, until stumbling upon the above web site searching for other information relating to my old site.

Coincidence? I think not. It's rather bone-chilling thinking about it, knowing I'm the one who wrote it and spoke to this guy. Knowing a full two years before 9/11 there was information out there that pointed to something brewing that would take place on that very date.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Full and more complete articles available here:

www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg26413.html

Excerpt:

The source reports more information to us:

"To my knowledge it is still scheduled on 9/11/99. However, things
change. We made the move on the militia/patriot groups so public
that they 'rescheduled' that heinous event. Instead, they slowly
move a little closer each week by staging maneuvers. They could
be rushed in September, or in October. The militias in Michigan
think they will be outright attacked in October. That is what all
these rainstorms and landslides are about 'up here'. All man made,
and they are used as cover within which to move men, supplies, etc.
closer into position. And they practice containment exercises."

We cannot vouch for the accuracy of the above claims!"
edit on 4-2-2011 by CUBD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CUBD1

BS BS BS !!!!!! That site you link was modified in 2004! Either show your proof that you predicted this before 9/11/01 or this is going to be alerted to be moved to hoax bin.

IT IS NOT a prediction, unless there is proof that it was documented BEFORE the date predicted.

Also. Supply the name of your site... Isn't there a place to get old images of sites that no longer exist?

IMO - this is 100% lies and fabrication!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CUBD1

That agent stated in August of 1999 that between September 9th-13th of that same year ten 'Neutron bombs' were to be detonated in 'ten American cities'. He later specified the date to be September 11th, 1999 on at least two occasions.

And nothing happened on September 11, 1999.

And on September 11, 2001...I don't remember 10 "Neutron bombs" being detonated in any cities.

So I am failing to see any significance to this "prediction" at all.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by CUBD1

BS BS BS !!!!!! That site you link was modified in 2004! Either show your proof that you predicted this before 9/11/01 or this is going to be alerted to be moved to hoax bin.

IT IS NOT a prediction, unless there is proof that it was documented BEFORE the date predicted.

Also. Supply the name of your site... Isn't there a place to get old images of sites that no longer exist?

I guess the part where I mentioned the floppy disk where the site was copied to in 1999 (and was last accessed in 1999) would be critical in proving this. It's in my father's attic in Arizona and I'll look for it next time I visit.

You also missed the part where in the above links my web site is mentioned extensively.

You also missed the part where I noted that for some reason unknown to me none of my sites were saved on the Wayback Machine. You can still search my site's URL and name and find references to it on Google, clearly proving it existed.

It's not lies and fabrication, but I agree these links are not proof, but at least worthy of note.
edit on 4-2-2011 by CUBD1 because: misspelling

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MindSpin
reply to post by CUBD1

That agent stated in August of 1999 that between September 9th-13th of that same year ten 'Neutron bombs' were to be detonated in 'ten American cities'. He later specified the date to be September 11th, 1999 on at least two occasions.

And nothing happened on September 11, 1999.

And on September 11, 2001...I don't remember 10 "Neutron bombs" being detonated in any cities.

So I am failing to see any significance to this "prediction" at all.

No, you're right. No significance at all. None.

Go back to bed, America.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CUBD1

MIND BLOWING

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by CUBD1

LOL OMG this is hilarity at its best! LOL this is so funny.

Anyways...

As far as I know, the only person to really have achieved the prediction of 9/11/01 is William Cooper, great man he is.

And we have to wait until you visit? You might as well ask a mod to close this until you get it, because people are going to have a field day in here.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Sometimes the truth isn't pretty. But the Mail Archive proves this was posted in 1999.
edit on 4-2-2011 by CUBD1 because: mispelling

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Besides, you're presuming I could HACK into the Mail Archive and make this up. Well, here it is, please COPY AND PASTE the whole link below into your address bar or it will not work properly:

www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg26413.html

edit on 4-2-2011 by CUBD1 because: fix

edit on 4-2-2011 by CUBD1 because: fix

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CUBD1

I feel bad that this isn't getting more attention.. I see what you mean. But it doesn't really say about a prediction on 9/11, its more like that when the prediction was made. Or am I wrong?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
On September 10th, 2001, I made my own floppy disk. On this disk, resides the account of a dream I had the night before. This dream was of air liners flying into the WTC towers, huge explosions at the pentagon, and war in Afghanistan. I even wrote about Building seven, the progression into Iraq, the BP spill, and I even saw myself posting about this on some message board far into the future.

I'm giving future readings Monday through Friday, from noon eastern until 1 pm. I accept visa, master-card, discover or paypal. And don't worry, I'm legit. I have a floppy disk.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well, it's exactly as the header states: a false-flag was predicted on the internet weeks leading up to 9/11/1999.

The prediction itself, thankfully, never came to pass. But, on 9/11/2001, what many believe was a 'false flag' occurred.

So that's the meat of it. You have to parse through a lot of conspiracy goop in those articles and links, but the proof's in the pudding.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541
On September 10th, 2001, I made my own floppy disk. On this disk, resides the account of a dream I had the night before. This dream was of air liners flying into the WTC towers, huge explosions at the pentagon, and war in Afghanistan. I even wrote about Building seven, the progression into Iraq, the BP spill, and I even saw myself posting about this on some message board far into the future.

I'm giving future readings Monday through Friday, from noon eastern until 1 pm. I accept visa, master-card, discover or paypal. And don't worry, I'm legit. I have a floppy disk.

Funny, but it's irrelevant. The Mail Archive proves it. I'd love to see you get something in the Mail Archive with inaccurate dates. Try it. Well, it's impossible.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CUBD1

Second time you have posted a "File not found" address....

Your right.... Your legit... and credible!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

*sigh*

Yes, I know that. You have to copy and paste the WHOLE link into your address bar. For some reason it is not including the whole link in the clickable portion hightlighted, probably because of the "@" symbol.

Here it is: www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg26413.html
edit on 4-2-2011 by CUBD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
What was name of your old site?
Can't remember the exact site name but If it was that something,something-1998.com, just want to say that site was cool, I miss it.

Whatever happened to it?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Ok, I'll give. Star and a flag, you might have cred after all.
I found this, the at symbol is breaking your link.

www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg26413.html

edit on 4-2-2011 by Alxandro because: Not called ampersand

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CUBD1

Ok you have some explaining to do..

1)....The last entry on that page is Aug. 19th 1999 - BUT, that page was edited on Thursday, August 25, 2005 1:12:46 PM - How hard would it be to edit a text file..

2) The prediction is September 9th through 13th, 1999 - NOT Sept. 11 2001....

3) The events are

that at least 50,000 U.S. citizens are to be
"rounded up" and taken to "concentration camps" by the U.S. Government in
collusion with foreign governments and bodies. This may take place sometime
after or during September 9th through 13th, 1999.

And

"Sometime during the dates of September 9th through 13th (these dates
are tentative) at least ten Neutron bombs will be detonated in all major
U.S. coastal cities. Cities named as targets include Seattle, Los Angeles,
San Diego, San Francisco, New York, Boston and Miami.

How exactly does this have anything to do with 2 planes crashing into the WTC on Sept. 11 2001?

Did this prediction take place?

This needs to be moved to the HOAX bin immediately...

You dont even have any solid evidence to back up a prediction that didn't even happen... This is like a conspiracy double negative!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
And your just telling the story now ...10 years later?

I'm looking this up "links, addresses mentioned" and its all the same story
How many sites did you post this to ?
GLP ( today) here

I noticed that any link I search goes right back to "great dreams"
yes theres a hidden mystery but again right back to greatdream

yes as you stated wayback machine doesn't have it listed I'm still searching.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join