It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to Alex Jones regarding Pole Shift

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I am not a huge listener of AJ's basically because of his constant fear-mongering. Whether justified or not, I don't think it's healthy to listen to this/him day after day. So needless to say, I didn't hear this show this man speaks of. But I do find it interesting to say the least. Does Alex really know more than what he's putting out? Or is this another marketing ploy (much like Charlie Sheen shenanigan last year) to get more listeners?
Does anyone have the sound wav or video to this show?

I have called your show, asked others to call your show, sent you emails and no response. Last Friday you received a call on-air from a woman claiming to be with the White House and making claims about the Obama Administrations knowledge of a Pole Shift around March 15, 2011. Hundreds of thousands of your listens dropped everything to hear her. Then you went to a commercial break and you didn't make any mention of her or the call when you returned on-air. To make matters more concerning your show edited out the call from that show you uploaded on youtube as if none of us would react or remember her statements. Your listeners understand that you are being watched and harassed by Homeland Security. You have said so on your show. I am asking you to come clean about the caller from last Friday's show and ask you to replay the call because if her statements are true this affects the lives of millions of people! I believe you are under threat, but I also believe you are a man of integrity so I am asking you to at least talk about it. We know that FEMA has ordered emergency food and other supplies because they believe some event will take place around March 15, 2011. The documents are online and on "patriotspace" youtube channel. Now if you will just clear this up and also tell the public how HLS has threatened you then they will be exposed and your listeners can confront them about all of this now. Before it's too late!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Re-Post....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but good to give it more exposure, if Alex Jones is the dis-info government tool people claim he is its easy to see why it all got looked over...

Queue the Jones fans biting back....

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Is there anymore info on this anywhere? Like a copy of the call on youtube from a listener or something?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by doktorschnabelvonrom
Is there anymore info on this anywhere? Like a copy of the call on youtube from a listener or something?

I've been trying to find it and I think even if we do, it's been edited out.

So did anyone record this live?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by doktorschnabelvonrom

In the video, the guy says that when the show was put up onto YouTube, the call was edited out. I wouldn't be surprised if it was purposeful. Of course, it could be that the call didn't happen and this guy is just blowing smoke where the sun don't shine. I think many Alex's listeners might just be taking his advice and thinking for themselves since there is a plethora of material that has shown his true colors.
edit on 4-2-2011 by JayTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayTee
reply to post by doktorschnabelvonrom

In the video, the guy says that when the show was put up onto YouTube, the call was edited out. I wouldn't be surprised if it was purposeful. Of course, it could be that the call didn't happen and this guy is just blowing smoke where the sun don't shine. I think many Alex's listeners might just be taking his advice and thinking for themselves since there is a plethora of material that has shown his true colors.

That is what i am attempting to determine. There are quite a few people that post his show that do not use the rebroadcast. Id like to hear what was said for my self.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Just realized that I totally mistook your post. As the original poster you probably already watched it all of the way through. So yea, new rule, "Don't post in ATS after staying up all night." But seriously, I think this guy could be pulling one over on us. If there was more to go on than just this video then I'd be more inclined to believe.

SnF for my insolence.

Edit: I'll repost later when I've got my head on straight.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

The guy on youtube talks about a "Geographical pole shift"

That's way beyond the "magnetic pole shift" you, I and others have discussed as possible..

Think before you call this guy credible HA..

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

The guy on youtube talks about a "Geographical pole shift"

That's way beyond the "magnetic pole shift" you, I and others have discussed as possible..

Think before you call this guy credible HA..

Yes that's true however I don't dismiss the possibility of a physical pole shift at all.
But I also realize there's much speculation, reading in between the lines and lots of fear out there as well. So, I just take it all in and see what resonates.
I don't know about this particular show. In fact, I found the show on YouTube but it does seem to be edited for there's only about 3 callers present in these clips and there usually more on average.

1 of 13

So...who knows BIB.
(hey did you see my MSM Chemtrail thread ?)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Not all were lies especially Walmart/FEMA

WalMart works with WHO/FEMA by offering its 4000 stores for “inoculation sites” * Army National Guard advertises for FEMA camp guards
birdflu666.wordpress.com...

Wal-Mart Way in Disaster Preparedness/Response: Policy Implications
www.semp.us...

But hey, AJ doesn't take lots of things way over the top at times but much of what he says, is true. Just maybe not the severity of things though. But Walmart? I'd watch out for them and stay away which personally, I have for many years. They creep me out.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Just an FYI... your validation of Jones' statement provided? IT sources JONES. This seems a bit contrary, no?

~Heff

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Not sure what you're referring to. Can you clarify please?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Sure, and I apologize as I realize my prior statement was hard to follow, but it was as close as I could come to finding the right words to express my thought.

Let's say that Alex Jones assertion about Wal Mart is "A".

You counter somebody saying "A" is false by saying, "No, look, "B" supports the assertions of "A".

With me?

Well, in this case, in reading "B" it turns out that "B" is basing it's information upon "A" to begin with.

It's like saying "I can prove that Bob isn't lying because Sue said the same thing." and then finding out that Sue said it because Bob told her.

~Heff
edit on 2/4/11 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Gotcha
I didn't realize I was using an AJ reference. I apologize!

How about from FEMA themselves?

[sic]
On the plus side, however, Wal-Mart's Emergency Management Department has an outstanding group of associates watching the globe for potential impact to the company on a 24/7 basis, so I'm usually able to get a good night's sleep.
www.fema.gov...

Fact is, Walmart stinks of Globalism. That is my personal opinion and not influenced by AJ at all. They are going to be your ONLY one-stop shopping for food, household items, your FEMA shelter, vaccination and RFIDing center etc.
If people don't see this then.............everything is still okay and enjoy your shopping!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

For me?
Anything, place, person, institute or entity that supports or affiliated with Homeland Security... one must be leery of. After all, Homeland Security was put into place immediately following the staged events of Sept 11th to further the Globalists agenda.

Read into that what you will. But to me, it reeks of an One World Order. PNAC actually!

Let me ask you, what are we supposed to be 'securing'? All this has done is piss off the people of the United States of America to the point where WE'VE become the enemy.

Let me also say this please. There ARE no enemies except, enemies being created, prodded and instigated. Wouldn't YOU be a little upset if a foreign country (US) start bombing your country all in the name of "Homeland Security and Freedom'?
The only TRUE enemies reside at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave and or related to them.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I am no fan of the Government. It seems apparent to me that the body politic, of this nation, and most others these days, is rotted with corruption.

Having said that - a lot of the FEMA "conspiracies" are actually hyperbole over needed social "safety nets". The bird flu vaccine / Wal Mart connection, for example. Honestly, as a student of human behavior I can tell you this much. Today Alex Jones gets paid to engage in hyperbole about these subjects. But let a bird flu epidemic strike America, and for people to start dying, I imagine that Mr Jones would be at his local Wal Mart, with his family in tow, trying to use his celebrity to get to the front of the vaccination line ASAP.

I've done a fair amount of fact checking regarding FEMA and most of the rhetoric we read on conspiracy sites about them, like the coffin liners stored here in Georgia, is just absolute bunk. And most of what's left is really sensible disaster planning and doesn't appear nefarious at all.

About the most troubling thing about FEMA is that they are empowered to suspend Constitutional law. But that's about all I have ever found about FEMA that is scary.

When it comes to AJ, one thing to remember is that he makes his living doing what he does. Even if the guy started off with the best of intentions... Let's face it, filling that much air time with original and earth shattering conspiracy related information is just a very tall order. And the need to fill air time is definitely a motive to lower quality assurance levels and to change ones standards for scrutiny.

Regarding the OP specifically, so that I don't derail your thread...

I think it's entirely possible that this Youtube guy is simply somebody who had a clever idea to get his fifteen minutes of Internet fame. For example, I could make a Youtube video saying that SkepticOverlord told me, as a mod, that ATS is really a front for Keebler elves. Suddenly a lot of people would begin scouring over old posts trying to find substantiation of my lie. And, amazingly, people often manage to find things that seem to support false claims. This is called conformation bias.

~Heff
edit on 2/4/11 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Am i the only one who thought that guy looked a lot like AJ?

like maybe an aj on chemo or something

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Well said and I .............concur!!!

The message or the makings might be there right in front of our eyes but one must stay vigilant and recognize the deliverance of these messages and consider, what's in it for them.

Alex is a prime example. He makes his LIVING off of this. Now, was this his passion (to warn his 'people' ) or is this his motive (to make money from the confused)? We've become a planet very suspicious and doubtful of everything and that's both a blessing and a shame!

But back to the OP. I wonder what was said in that call-in segment and I also wonder if that wasn't a rouse to generated more buzz for Alex. He is a publicity whore after all. Sorry if that's offensive to some but to me, it's a fact.

I wish I was listening to that broadcast.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
Am i the only one who thought that guy looked a lot like AJ?

like maybe an aj on chemo or something

Bill Hicks looks very much like him too.

I think, middle-aged, pudgy, fair skinned and loud mouth men in this country is more the rule than the exception!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join