It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to Alex Jones regarding Pole Shift

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Does anyone have the sound wav or video to this show?

He provides access to archived shows at infowars.com.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
That is about crustal displacement as in the rather BAD movie "2012". starring the overacting John Cusak.
It is a real theory proposed by Charles Hapgood ...see here:

en.wikipedia.org...

Although I don't prescribe to this theory...you should never say never when it comes to the unknown. I would put the geological pole shift in the Hollow Earth theory myself. I would not put much stock in the caller being legit as well. You think they have an exact date when this supposed event is going to happen...come on seriously!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Human_Alien

. About the most troubling thing about FEMA is that they are empowered to suspend Constitutional law. But that's about all I have ever found about FEMA that is scary.

~Heff
edit on 2/4/11 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

I don't know about that, Heff. FEMA have proved they can do some pretty scary things. The Katrina trailers immediatly pop into mind.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
There are really 2 different concepts being discussed here.

1) Magnetic Pole Shift (the invisible stuff - makes your compass flip in the other direction)
2) Earth Crust Displacement (the world ending 2012 stuff - mega tidal waves, earth quakes, volcanoes, etc)

#1 is a widely accepted scientifically verified phenom. It has happened many times in the past, it will happen many times in the future. The chances of it happening in our lifetime are low, and even when it does happen, it will take many years, perhaps hundreds for the event to finish. The results are potentially catastrophic to world wide populations especially if we suffer a direct hit from a Solar coronal mass ejection/solar storm while the magnetic shield is "down" during the flip. Our electronic infrastructure, so critical to our industrial production and distribution systems, could be severely damaged during such a solar event while the Earth is unprotected.

#2 is a very controversial, yet potentially MUCH MORE devastating event than #1. The basic idea is that the Earths hard crust which sits on top of the soft inner mantle is stable because the crust's weight is well balanced. However, during a major melting of the north & south poles, the redistribution of all the ice at the poles to the oceans of the world creates a major imbalance. Keep in mind the Earth is spinning all the time. So eventually the imbalance of weight becomes to much for the soft connection between the Earth's crust and the soft mantle, and the crust very quickly breaks free of the mantle, "slips" in a natural way of "re-balancing" itself in accordance to the forces created by the Earth's spin. This slippage will happen over the course of days and could potentially move all the tectonic plates by hundreds if not thousands of miles.

When that event in #2 occurs, that's where events not too much unlike what happened in the movie 2012 could occur. Take a glass of water and fill the water to just below the rim. Wait for the water to become stable. Then quickly move the glass and watch the water splash up and over the rim. That's exactly what our oceans & lakes would do during a Earth Crust Displacement event. Oceans would literally wash up and over land masses. I doubt they would go as high as the Himalayas as depicted in the movie 2012, but it would be very bad.

Not to mention the violent Earth quakes and volcanic activity.

But remember, #2 has not bee proven to occur, but Graham Hancock's book Finger Print of the Gods lays out some very, very interesting evidence from around the world and through out history which suggests that it does and has occurred.

edit on 4-2-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Natalie? Same woman?
George is talking nonsense rather than asking her REAL questions!!!

cfpc.gov/lawregulation/federalregister/commentfiles/08-004
What am I doing wrong? I can't open it?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
there is an ongoing discussion here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join