It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Watching Youtube Chanel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I was doing a bit of research for an EVP thread I found very cool and I came across what I think is the best Ghost Youtube channel ever.
GhostWatching

This is the clip that lead me to Ghost Watching.

Spirit Of The Deep

edit on 4/2/11 by Whateva69 because: fixed link

edit on 4/2/11 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
thanks for the link, loooks like an interesting channel. will take a little time watching.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I saw your comment on another thread regarding the wych elm incident, which took me to this site as well today. Very cool, I must say, I forgot all about ATS and sat watching ghost stories in stead. I subscribed ;D
edit on 4-2-2011 by Fenix777 because: typo

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Fenix777

I know it’s a cool channel hey.

I like the little 3 to 5 minute clips they have done, small tid-bits of information in scrolling text, they are only small accounts, but I like them.

I’m also enjoying all the old English homes and castles. Just truly breathtaking architecture, no wonder some of the dead don’t want to leave their luxury homesteads

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Me too, the castles and stately old homes are amazing, I'm not from there, but at this rate, I'll know the country, well at least the ghostly, and castles part of it, off by heart

I haven't seen the short clips yet, that sounds like something I would like as well, I'll make sure to look for them, so far I've been watching the castles and history ones. It's amazing, and you actually learn a lot about English History at the same time. They really go in depth in to research to be able to find out who exactly the ghost is, and by so doing able to prove their case. It's fascinating.

I love ghost stories, the only thing I find sad is that on most shows the ghost rarely gets helped, I'm not talking about this channel in particular, although they do have some where the ghost doesn't get helped. It's mostly on other ghost shows where they just basically tell you the ghost story, and leave it at that, never help the ghost. I think that's why I'm such a huge fan of ghost whisperer, even if it is only a story. I like the idea of her helping all the ghosts that come her way.

I absolutely believe in ghosts, and I'm not naive to think that they're all just harmless wandering ghosts. You do get the ones to watch out for, but I think even they, with a strong enough person to do it, only need/want to be heard and helped. They're lost, dark or not. It's sad.

And yes, I can see how some ghosts would love their home, like one of those old English homes, so much, they'd want to stick around and make sure it's taken care of properly

I wonder what the story is behind the little playful boy ghost ... can't remember his name now, that's kinda cute, unless one of the stones he throws hits you in the eye or something
But I wonder what's got him earthbound, probably something really sad. Did you see that one yet? What do you think?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I did watch that one, the little boy ghost in the lawn mower shop.
I’m alot like you and I wish they would send in a paranormal expert to help out the ghost.

Some of the people who live in haunted homes are weird they see and feel fear, when in fact I think most of the time a ghost and the people living in the home should be able to live together. You’re the boss, if you don’t like what they are doing tell them. But to freak out like those two teenage girls did is simply stupid.

That’s why I also enjoy watching Paranormal State, they want to try and help the ghost as well as the family’s living with them.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I agree with you 100%. I wish I could watch Paranormal State as well, but I'm in SA and I don't have DSTV, just the usual channels here that's available countrywide, and they don't seem interested much in showing something about paranormal stuff. It's few and far in-between. Maybe I can find an online site showing it, eh? That's how I am watching ghost whisperer and the other stuff I like
It just costs a bomb in data, and I have to keep an eye on that, or I'll get cut off from the net completely, and my kid's schoolwork must come first (we do home-schooling), so if one month there's nothing for online watching, then I just have to live with it So wish I had unlimited data ... faster speed would be nice too, hate the buffering

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Oh I know the uploading can be frustrating.

what I do is open up a streaming video in the morning, if it here are many parts to it I also open them up, then I go about my daily house work or whatever else it is I have planed for the day, then hopefully by lunch time or late afternoon , I can sit down and start watching them. And we don’t have pay TV so I can’t watch any of the cool shows that they air.

I watch Paranormal State on you tube. They are scattered and it takes a bit to find them, I like you tube because the parts are roughly 10 min. Nothing worse than streaming a 1 or 2 hour show and it stops half way. and you have to start streaming it all over again.

I remember a few years back I watched a who done it movie on the net and the streaming stopped right as they were about to tell you who done it, I was like nooooooo, and to this day I still have no idea who did it

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Ok, so I actually got your reply earlier, but decided, before I reply, to go and find Paranormal States on YouTube. I've watched two episodes now, and it really seems legit. I like it, and I've subscribed to it, so I'll be catching up on all the other episodes.

Sounds like you have the same problem as I do, we don't have pay channel TV in our home either, they're completely nuts with the price they're asking, people have to live first then go for luxuries, and those pay channels, are, because of their price, a luxury.

I don't really get the problem of a program that I like watching, stopping in the middle, it does happen, but only rarely. I find, when that happens, it's when I try and do more than one episode at a time, YouTube with it's shorter clips would help for that as well, then you can do more than one at a time, I just hate the breaking off and going to another tab in the middle of sentences for example.

So now I've got two channels thanks to you
, which is cool, thanks for directing me to them

top topics

join