It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is George W a repto-humanoid?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
lol, why I opened this thread:

I was watching Georgie on television a week or 2 ago (live), can't say the exact date, and while he was talking, this was really weird and we were laughing our a$$e$ off, he said another 'sentence', and then he looked down and said SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

really SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, man this was an extremely weird/funny bush-phenomenon. Anybody who noticed this too? Sorry for mentioning this so late.

so, could it be that the reptile in bushie came out for a moment??

It was really weird

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Make sure not to heat that pipe up too much or you may burn yer lips.

[Edited on 21-3-2003 by Mogus]

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
puff puff pass!

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 05:05 AM
link   
In all honesty, I have to say that I did notice this, too!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
thanks diva, he really did it I heard it myself and everybody else in the room noticed it, like for a second, a second and a half he SSSSSSSted, isn't it strange to do something like that?? he didn't sneeze or something??? When did you do something like that in your life, besides in front of the whole world?

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
haha, your not telling me you belive david ickes claims might have some validility?

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
If one were to ignore Icke, one might as well ignore stop signs. Why dispute possibilities???????

Knowledge does not end and knows know limits, so why does it end here with all these limits??? Limits of 'reality'. Can you prove reality to be real?????

No.

You can only make peceptions of reality, for reality is the real time actions of the world. So be it that most people are themselves as one being and not others as several beings, one can not possibly know all. If one doesn't know all one can't paint a clear picture of reality. You See????

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Zechariah Sitchin came to the same conclusion by a different route. And Freemason Manly P. Hall mentions Reptile Kings, and serpents, in "What the Ancient Wisdom Expects of its Disciples".

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
if everyone smoked a fat blunt, then the world would be more peaceful and better

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Have you ever thought of running for President???

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
What speech was this during? What was it about?

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Bush belong to an evil orginization and that's all that is to it

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I gave mine anyway. Like I need yor permission. Ha

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 04:22 AM
link   
you will get no where real slow.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Catalyst,

People in the audience were asking B*sh questions about what/why/how about the war on Iraq.

I saw only +/- 15 minutes of it, and don't know the exact day of the speech, pitty, but what he did was #ing WEIRD!!

could you give some more info about it, Diva?

arc

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I know of several, including myself who let out the odd hiss in exasperation. Maybe he was just having a spilt second of difficulty getting a point across? And as far as I'm aware I'm not a repto-humanid despite the occasional hiss

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher
Zechariah Sitchin came to the same conclusion by a different route. And Freemason Manly P. Hall mentions Reptile Kings, and serpents, in "What the Ancient Wisdom Expects of its Disciples".
Apart from Icke, are there any other resources to read about the reptile stuff? I mean the NWO can be found mentioned everywhere and so can the illuminati, but the reptilian theories seem a little unsupported - maybe it is a lie set up to make David Icke seem insane and thus discredit the more sinister stuff he says.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Which organization do you believe he is associated with?

He is in a secret organization called Skull & Bones based out of Yale College. I have a cousin at Yale and her dumb a** joined this cult claiming that it is and "elite" organization. Judge for your self.......

P.S Any organization that desecrates graves of native people is obviously evil

www.pa56.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
i mean atleast 10 years ago david icke said he was the son of god after he left the bbc, now he says bush is a giant reptile, come on you cant tell me you guys take him seriously...

giant reptiles yea they could exsist, but bush being one i seriously doubt....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join