It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Does it matter? Does what the OP or alien tard says really mean anything? Is this a hoax, like the thousand others we get. You asked for this crap and you feed these people...enjoy. Trolls 1, People - none

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

we heard the call he sounded very real everything he warned about has happened except
the pole shift aside from that you have a secret government meeting of the worlds ambassadors
and a system put into place for the president to address us in the event of a emergency! and
this final piece of fema and what they are doing this is all not coincidence . but your words are
comforting and i wish they were true.

I am sorry, but you failed to mention any of the above before in earlier posts. The news that Clinton had a secret meeting with the worlds ambassadors just came out today, the news that there is a presidential emergency radio system was just posted today... I am not buying into it.

Clinton met with the US ambassadors yes, here is the transcript:
www.state.gov...

Could they have met about something else that wasn't covered? Sure. Is it about the pole shift? Most likely not.

I am tired of the fear mongering. Nothing is going to happen.

I could call into a radio talk show - disguise my voice and claim I am an alien from mars that will cause a polar shift - would you believe it? This is getting out of hand. Do what you think you can - get food, water and protect your family if you believe you need to... If this story is bugging you that much, that one person can call into a radio show and state what they did, and you believe them... well, I would have to say - you aren't handling the 'conspiracy' crowd all that well because this stuff happens all the time.

Fortunately for humanity, none of it ever is true...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

A long time ago, I had a baseball bat that was called a St-Louis Slugger...

Thank you. I just found out why...

Was this off topic?? yeah...I think so but it felt soooooooooooo good !

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
the latest videos popping up on youtube are saying ATS purposely slandered the guy.....that makes no sense to me as people were merely investigating claims made

there was no evil attempt to make the guy seem bad it was to find out who he was and that info came from a google search of his old youtube user ID...info anyone could get ahold of

example of videos showing up saying ATS slandered dave

www.youtube.com... and look at the comments there

.ABOVETOPSECRET IS CIA PSY-OP...THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN TARGETED PROBABLY MEANS YOU ARE ON TO SOMETHING...YOU MADE THE EFFORT TO HELP PEOPLE...THAT IS ALL YOU CAN DO...YOU CAN'T SAVE EVERYONE....MOST PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO BE SAVED....PREPARE YOURSELF AND WASH YOUR HANDS OF THIS....

like holy # man, this is exactly why some random fake youtube page about dave being arrested can become truth to some people because they call others sheeple yet believe anything some random guy posts

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This is getting ridiculous. How the hell has this been perpetuated as long as it has? We have NO ONE coming forth saying they have heard that say caller. Did anyone listen to that live broadcast?? Can we get any confirmation either way? Why is there not an "un-edited" version of that show floating around?

This is so typical of ATS... blow things out of proportion w/o any kind of real evidence.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

So is your point, but guess we're to dull to get it, way to go Einstein

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cigar

is anyone on ATS blowing it out of proportion? its lasted long i think because people on youtube keep making up new things and calling out each other so it becomes our side vs your side.....its a mess

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by canadabcpg

Claims? Someone here posted this guys phone number and address and his work history? That is wrong. I don't care what this guy did. it is wrong and ATS should not allow stuff like that.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkipperJohn

Claims? Someone here posted this guys phone number and address and his work history? That is wrong. I don't care what this guy did. it is wrong and ATS should not allow stuff like that.

that info seems to have been old info anyway

the thing is anyone could have gotten that info just by typing his old youtube name into google so its out there in public

link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

They can't edit every post

link   

Originally posted by Cigar
This is getting ridiculous. How the hell has this been perpetuated as long as it has? We have NO ONE coming forth saying they have heard that say caller. Did anyone listen to that live broadcast?? Can we get any confirmation either way? Why is there not an "un-edited" version of that show floating around?

This is so typical of ATS... blow things out of proportion w/o any kind of real evidence.

when you say no one has heard the caller are you saying that reading my posts or not reading my posts?
there were people to hear this call and it didn't go down the way David said it went down

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
So I was wondering if this was proof of a poll shift.
It caught my attention.
www.welcomethelight.com... ing-wrong-with-the-moon/

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Sounds more like cyber stalking to me. would you want people doing that to you? Well that is my thoughts on this I am not trying to change your mind or tell you what is right or wrong as I am sure you can decide that for yourself.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkipperJohn
Sounds more like cyber stalking to me. would you want people doing that to you? Well that is my thoughts on this I am not trying to change your mind or tell you what is right or wrong as I am sure you can decide that for yourself.

no i dont think it is

i've not tried to contact the guy or harass him

i dont mean any ill will to the guy

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Thanks Kromss33! So much talk about this situation it is so easy to get lost.

Has anyone, even the 'Dave guy', contacted or heard from YouTube on why they felt they needed to "delete" his videos and make his account "under maintenance"? I am not seeing what part of the YouTube terms and services that they may have suspected he was in violation of to justify their actions like that.
Seems a little odd is all.

Who are the "others" that the 'Dave guy' says are out there that heard the same thing as he did on that Friday A. Jones show? I thought he was the only one who heard the mystery caller and no one else has come forward about it.

Again, this whole thing will get one lost so easily. I'll just stay-tuned and cross my fingers for the pole shift to never happen in my life time.

Good luck to you, Dave guy, and I recommend to always record shows like A. Jones has just in case you catch something again!

Bzzzzzzz

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
if dave wants also i can remove my vids looking more into the situation, unfortunatley thats not going to get rid of the info thats already out there on the internet as anyone can just find it again with his old user id from youtube

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadabcpg
reply to post by Human_Alien

great play by play i'm gonna add that to my video description

If that's your YouTube two things I'd like to clear up. One is my opinion, the other, a fact.

My opinion: When the caller told Noory that this was her first time calling in, George (thinking he's the funny guy that he is/isn't) said "What took you so long"?
No way did George "know" that caller was the same one from AJ's show. In fact, I'm not even sure it was myself (sounded like two different people but that's besides that point)
So ....you have to realize, these talk show hosts talk to hundreds of thousands of people throughout their careers so unless they have a distinctive voice like Arnold Schwarzenegger, I highly doubt they can detect a 'familiar' voice by hearing one sentence.

Now the fact:
The audio of Jan 28th broadcast has been found. You're making yet another conspiracy inside the original conspiracy and that's how this is getting so out of control. Here is the show: podcast.gcnlive.com...
There are four parts.

The problem (for David, not us) is...there's no female-pole shift caller on it.

So what's the explanation? She was edited out. Just like that, edited out as per Dave.

I think people also gloss over this part too. Call-in talk shows are on a 2-minute delay. IF someone broached a topic that is deemed tabooed (even though they were screened before going on air) they'll be yanked.

They're ALWAYS asked before talking to the host: 'what's the question/comment you want to ask on air"
Now they can tell the screener "I want to talk about Obama's birth certificate" for example but then, make it ON AIR and tell Alex Jones off instead.
So no one gets on the air 'live'. Not real-time live anyway.

And one last thing, there is no way "Dave' could've been mistaking between a show from a week ago verses one from the NIGHT before. He made that video on the 4th. Alex and George's shows (with the Weather-woman) were on the 3rd.

'k?
okay!

edit on 7-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: edit to add: As per Dave

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
If that's your YouTube two things I'd like to clear up. One is my opinion, the other, a fact.

My opinion: When the caller told Noory that this was her first time calling in, George (thinking he's the funny guy that he is/isn't) said "What took you so long"?
No way did George "know" that caller was the same one from AJ's show. In fact, I'm not even sure it was myself (sounded like two different people but that's besides that point)
So ....you have to realize, these talk show hosts talk to hundreds of thousands of people throughout their careers so unless they have a distinctive voice like Arnold Schwarzenegger, I highly doubt they can detect a 'familiar' voice by hearing one sentence.

Now the fact:
The audio of Jan 28th broadcast has been found. You're making yet another conspiracy inside the original conspiracy and that's how this is getting so out of control. Here is the show: podcast.gcnlive.com...
There are four parts.

The problem (for David, not us) is...there's no female-pole shift caller on it.

So what's the explanation? She was edited out. Just like that, edited out.

I think people also gloss over this part too. Call-in talk shows are on a 2-minute delay. IF someone broached a topic that is deemed tabooed (even though they were screened before going on air. They're ALWAYS asked before talking to the host: 'what's the question/comment you want to ask on air"
Now they can tell the screener "I want to talk about Obama's birth certificate" for example but then, make it ON AIR and tell Alex Jones off instead.
So no one gets on the air 'live'. Not real-time live anyway.

And one last thing, there is no way "Dave' could've been mistaking between a show from a week ago verses one from the NIGHT before. He made that video on the 4th. Alex and George's shows (with the Weather-woman) were on the 3rd.

'k?
okay!

that is my youtube - pgbcca1

* in that video before i move to the coast to coast am show i say this might not be related and its just a theory because even in daves latest video he says its March 7th....its Feb 7th so i could understand if the guy makes a mistake...my theory is basically he made a mistake on dates but i cant verify that...its only a theory

* the coast to coast am show, George asks that was you....referring to the girl also calling into the show that morning when he was a guest on alex jones and the girl acknowledges him doesnt she?

* david pointing to alex jones jan 28th audio, you're actually saying is real but it was edited out yet that doesn't explain how people who record the live feed didn't catch it? or the hundreds of thousands who listen to it live...did you hear it?
edit on 7-2-2011 by canadabcpg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

look back in this thread i heard it my husband heard it and my best friend heard it and another member on here heard it but we didn't hear what Dave heard we heard a male caller talking about warning us of a pole shift and
a cover up false leak of a pole # by dhs

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join