It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I think we should try to call into the show today and ask him the caller. I want to put him on the spot.
www.infowars.com...#
I tried to call once but is busy.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I have been following this thread for 2 days now and have read the ENTIRE thread... whew! I actually believe David is telling the truth. In his latest video "clearing the air" he states again that it sounded like a woman trying to disguise her voice so it could actually be a man as pointed out by crimsonninja. I have a prisonplanet dot tv membership and have listened to the archive (commercials included) of the show broadcast on the 28th. While crimsonninja says that her husband said he heard the male caller from the whitehouse after Wayne Madsen and some commercials and that it was towards the end of the show, the show that I listened to had Wayne Madsen coming on first before any other guests. So, I am wondering if it is a coverup with AJ it seems they have rearranged the show and taken out any callers. Please read the posts by crimsonninja for a better understanding.

This is from crimsonninja on an earlier post: "OK word for word from my husbands memory after the commercial break Alex Jones took calls the first call was about the dollar collapse the second call was from a caller named chad from Washington ( husband thinks bogus name) chad starts off by saying im glad i got through i am calling you from the white house about something that needs to get out to the public ( Alex says : your calling from the white house?) chad: yes and what i have to say is very important myself and another member of this administration received a tip about a possible pole shift occurence around mid march on or following the fifteenth i know leaking this information will inevitably be traced back to me but i plan to get my family and go to a safe location there is already a well thought out cover story for this a person who will be warning you of the same thing i want your listeners to know that story will be false homeland security has this contingency plan in the making 2 hours after myself and another here were informed ( alex listen this is very intriging and we want to hear more from you caller stay on the line we have to go take a quick break . /// ok that is all from my husbands mouth word for word."

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I am watching a earth changes hour show right now which pertains to this topic of pole shifts. This is very interesting... this are happening all over! I have been watching this show every week. Here it is reposted on youtube

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Assuming that this remembered transcript is relatively close to what the caller said to Alex...... Don't you think it is odd that this guy would immediately know the location and requisite qualities of a 'safe place' to take his family to during a pole shift?!. So did he have some prior knowledge that the pole shift might happen so he began to research and make plans? Or he just started to plan after he found out it was for real?. I find this to be very suspicious. Please excuse my ignorance but where does one go to escape a pole shift?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Alex Jones is going to talk about "Pole Shift" today at 1:45 cst. on his show. Go to Infowars.com to listen to the live broadcast.

If you miss the live broadcast, he is taliking about "Pole Shift' in the last 15 minutes of his 3 hour show in the re-broadcast.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Krzyzmo because: more information

edit on 7-2-2011 by Krzyzmo because: updated information

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I dont expect him to approach the issue of the caller.. It sure seems he's been jumpin garound the bush about the pole shift. It doesnt seem like he really cares about it.. its kind afunny he said he thinks that "one sided " views on things are way more important than the pole shift.. seriously? Wow, you know i at one point sure liked listening to his show aside from the asanine hours of stupid commercials based off his own damn sponsers but really to say that a one sided point of view in regards to politics is more important to a pole shift.. seriously... thats like saying that a discussion about Twilight is far more important than a comet approaching earth.
I have to listen to this whole damn hour just to see if anyone actually gets through online about the lady caller.. I'm really curious to see what he'll say on spot.
AJ's really starting to seem like he's a paid fearmonger...his BS is starting to stink of disinformation.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I agree, There may be nowhere to go. But, maybe they live in a lower elevation or close to the ocean. Who knows what will happen, but I would rather be on higher ground. I sounds like they are frightened enough to act on it though. I wish the best for them.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Alex Jones says he will also talk more about the pole shift tomarrow AND will have guests on about it AND take calls on the subject. Alex Jones is da man!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Just as expected, no callers, no talk, no big deal.. BS
Cheerio AJ no longer will i listen to you.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

Don't believe it, it won't be "big news" tomorow, other useless things will be bigger.. I dont expect anything.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Dont expect AJ to talk about this on air, he will not, I repeat will not speak on air to anyone about this mystery call.

BTW why hasn't anyone mentioned that David announces the date as March 7th in his Video?

I think that date is playing on his mind and the reason for that is because he probably made a batch of videos at the same time, with one of them being a pre recorded goodbye message to be released one week before the event.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Moonbeast1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'm confused, does NO ONE have any evidence of this supposed call-in talking about a pole shift on March 15th? Why don't we have an audio file? Are we just going to take someones word for it. Shouldn't there have been millions of people hearing that same thing?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by srbouska
I dont expect him to approach the issue of the caller.. It sure seems he's been jumpin garound the bush about the pole shift...
AJ's really starting to seem like he's a paid fearmonger...his BS is starting to stink of disinformation.

Alex Jones just talked about pole shifts for an hour and is featuring an article on his website about it - www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

Maybe this whole thing was a way of getting people to listen to his show about the pole shift. Now the other things that are going on with his site might be seperate. Maybe the weather modification is a distraction from the pole shift thing notice how people go back and furth on the two topics. Maybe that is why people were banned because it was something to do with the weather modification.
Which is the real story the pole shift or weather modification one is a distraction from the other.
Link to an article that alex mentioned in his broadcast. I am still not sure what to think but I am going to follow the story of the pole shift regardless of my issues with the prison planet forum.
www.prisonplanet.com...
edit on 7-2-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

And BOY what a talk it was .. for 15 minutes… no real interest put into it, it seemed like he was more pissed off that he had to talk about it than anything.. and now another show tomorrow supposedly dedicated to it, I see another 15 minutes at the end of his show with a promise of a future date “FULL SHOW” Based off it..
Wow.. that 15 minute talk of it was SO enlightening.. pardon the sarcasm but seriously..

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I feel a bit ashamed about the way things were conducted over here at ATS. I stated from the beginning that there was no evidence about anything that was being said about him being in jail or the various other lies that were applied to this thread and the other thread.

I feel bad for this guy, because I would be fuming mad if I was him.

Especially the OP of this thread needs to feel a bit ashamed of his actions – pursuing vary false leads that led to the video below.
How bad have things gotten that people stretch things beyond truths that affect someone elses life? Shame on you and shame on the people who followed you blindly without recourse.

Those people involved in such speculation have dirtied the name of ATS in a big way.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

definitely agreed. seems like someone who got caught up in the whole rush of conspiracy without caring about the facts. this website has become rampant with these posters.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by srbouska
reply to post by ericsnow

And BOY what a talk it was .. for 15 minutes… no real interest put into it, it seemed like he was more pissed off that he had to talk about it than anything.. and now another show tomorrow supposedly dedicated to it, I see another 15 minutes at the end of his show with a promise of a future date “FULL SHOW” Based off it..
Wow.. that 15 minute talk of it was SO enlightening.. pardon the sarcasm but seriously..

Actually he talked about it even more at the beginning of his show. And remember, unlike the members of this forum, Alex Jones only talks about things he can PROVE.
edit on 7-2-2011 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
What is the deal with Alex Jones haters? He talked about it a few days after this topic was brought up. He did say they only talk about topics that they can prove and that every so often they will hear about a pole shift happening on a set date without any evidence. Anybody can call a show and claim to be somebody without evidence.
The fact that he is even talking about it is a step in the right direction.
edit on 7-2-2011 by truthseeker321 because: typing error

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

REALLY!!!?? Today is March the 7th

D is a month ahead - Unelss no-doubt he is a time travelr trying to warn u - If I am correct and the date on this post is correct.... Today Feb 7th - Please correct me if I am wrong....... Or this is almost a year old?? WAIT Did "I" travel back in time????

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join