It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosicrucianism and Georgia GuideStones????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I just heard that America has our own stone henge in Georgia? Yea it was created in 1979 and debuted publicly in 1980. The creator stays anonymous but i think its a Rosicrucian. On the guidestones there seems to be a 10 new commandment type notes. Whats at the top of the list is what really scares me. It says in quote "MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE". I along with many other people think this is just a massively public example of GENOCIDE. Maybe this is the Rosicrucians Ten Commandments and there truly trying to become less secretive and to pass on there knowledge. But the question is if the things they are saying is true then the Roman Church is Wrong? The Rosicrucians believe Jesus was a man who then became a god unlike the Roman Church. The Rosicrucians recommend to try to be more like jesus and that people can become gods. Maybe this is where cult leaders get there thoughts and Beliefs?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rebel21

you're throwing around the Rosicrucian around a little harshly...I don't know what you heard on the History channel but the Rosicrucians are a pretty well respected secret society, there are Rosicrucian writings that would probably contradict some of what are on the Georgia Guidestones. Just sayin, theres not much evidence to say the Rosicrucians have ever been into population reduction..

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
So you're watching the History channel too eh?

brad-meltzers-decoded Pretty interesting show.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Yea i come on ATS every time i watch the show like rite now

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybermerc

I am really not liking that show - it seems the agenda is to present conspiracy theories and then brush them off as lunacy. I didn't watch this one but would not be at all surprised if it comes down to them describing someone with too much money and time on their hands and not at all connected to any sort of conspiracy or just being fun art for those back water folks in Elberton to enjoy.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Maybe just maybe it's not a conspiracy to depopulate the world at all! Everyone always says OMG they want to kill us all! It seems to me that whoever erected the guide stones may have been issuing a warning to future man! Maybe, it is a precautionary tale to whoever inhabits our earth after we all kill ourselves with war and man made disasters. They are called GUIDE STONES for a reason. To guide humanity with a message in stone that will last thousands of years. If they where planning on extincting 90% of the population, you wouldn't hear about it. Why does everyone always assume the worst of man? Maybe we don't deserve to live here with attitudes like this.

It also seems to me like whoever wrote these 10 passages did it in a religious way. So if everything on the planet was wiped out due to fire ect, and all books where destroyed. It looks like the guide stones would be the only form of religion left. And having it done in 10 different languages would make it easier to decipher by any culture with any language.

Just my two cents on this.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
reply to post by Cybermerc

back water folks in Elberton to enjoy.

...and how would you know a damn thing about the people of Elberton?

Anyway...

I want to remind you guys that there is no proof that RC's built the Georgia Guide Stones. Please don't take anything you see on History, or TV in general, as fact...without first proving to yourself it true. We live in an age of misinformation you know.

I've been on a day trip to the Guidestones. They are truly an odd site to behold considering their location & indeed a mystery.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I KNEW someone would be on here talking about the guidestones. It was on the History Channel tonight and i figured it would fire somebodies curiosity. They are very interesting, and whoever made them has some great ideas on how our world should be managed, except for the genocide of course. That's the only way they're going to get the population down to the level they want.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
What a coincidence. I was just thinking about the Georgia Guidestones last night. I was thinking of why they are called "guide stones". Then I came across a video presented by John Moore showing what parts of the US would be covered by the rising ocean levels, tidal waves, etc. and noticed that Elbert County where the stones are located would be un-affected. (I do not know how to link items just yet but go to Youtube and search "Global Warming What the Government isn't telling you".) Just a coincidence, maybe. But I believe their true intent was to serve as a set of instructions and a reminder of why the possible coming "end of the world as we know it event" occured. Of course the text on the stones seems to imply global warming due to pollution, etc. as the cause for the event. This is the first I have heard of the Rosicrucians, so I'll have to do some investigating on that piece of puzzle...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
did the episode delve into the theory that RC Christian was actually Ted Turner??

i need to drive up there some time....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
As someone with a fairly deep history with Rosicrucianism, I can assure you that the Guidestones aren't representative of RC ideals and wisdom. Not having watched Decoded, I can't speak to it's agenda, but if they are pushing crap like that, their agenda isn't honorable. There are cryptic esoteric glyphs, like the kind I have run across in my studies but not RC. Iluminati/NWO/PTB definitely-those are ideals more in line with the elitist ilk.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
I KNEW someone would be on here talking about the guidestones. It was on the History Channel tonight and i figured it would fire somebodies curiosity. They are very interesting, and whoever made them has some great ideas on how our world should be managed, except for the genocide of course. That's the only way they're going to get the population down to the level they want.

A few more wars, pandemics, and natural disasters, and we won't need a genocide for our numbers to be way down. True, the man made wars, pandemics, and some of the disasters that are man made don't help rule out genocide, it's just a slow one.

Whoever had the stones made, could have been thinking about Yellowstone, or a pole flip, or an asteroid. There's just no way of knowing for sure. There is some good ideas on them, carved in stone.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I watched the Decoded show last night, and while the show can be interesting, the show about the Guidestones was irritating to me, because they kept saying "genocide", "mass murder", and it was getting stupid to me. The ideal of the stones listed population limit did not say "genocide" or "mass murder" of billions, I think they were trying to twist the message to be something it's not. It was saying we need a lowered world population, not to kill billions of people, jeez it was getting stupid the amount of times they kept saying that. We(the world) does need to get some kind of population control in place, we are extremely overpopulated, and I think all of our social problems are directly related to overpopulation, I think ALL of our problems are related to overpopulation.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Are this the original Rosicrucians with their starting year 1378?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or is this made by AMORC?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe there are even more Rosecrucian types.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
On Decoded the guide stones are put in georgia because of the water rising. its said that if the water rises significantly that Georgia will be the last land in the US.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rebel21

You know, why don't you use the search function to look up whats already here on topics that the History Channel runs instead of starting a new thread every time they rehash the information that is already here on ATS?

top topics

join