It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star like lights in the sky that move. Show up as orbs on camera?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hello,
This is my first time making a thread so please forgive me for anything I do wrong.

I live in Northern Florida midway across the state. I need to see if anyone else can pick up these small star like lights I`m seeing in the night sky.
I actually don`t know what they are at all or what they are doing. So let me try and describe what I`m seeing.

The sky is cloud covered and that's when they are the easiest to spot for me yet I can find them pretty much on any night just not as easy to track them all like when it is cloudy.
They seem to be dim Star like flashes and then they form like a dark clear orb around them as they start to move. When I first started to realize they were actually doing designs in the sky it seemed to all be triangles. Rather large triangles in like almost half of the sky. Now lately they have done all sorts of things. Some circles and the one they seem to be doing allot of recently is rectangles although not perfectly wide on both ends.

I`ve shined my flashlight up at them flashing it and it seemed to have an effect on them. Like would make them stop and sometimes even shoot off out of sight. Sometimes they seem to hesitate but would continue on with the design. It even seemed like they would direct a flash at me a couple of times like what a mirror would do sort of.
I`m placing them possibly at cloud level due to when I see the star like flash they go darker orb and seem to light up as if just in the bottom of the clouds. Sometimes to disappear into the cloud but will show up again usually.

I have mentioned them in the following post here on ATS and have decided since I have some stuff show up on the camera to go ahead and make a thread on them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had my sister watch but she couldn't see them but her eyes are going bad. I wear glasses but noticed them at first not wearing them and can see them much better now wearing my glasses. I can actually track them more.

Early like right as it gets dark there seems to be a bunch of them and as the night proceeds they seem to thin out on most nights. Now last night there was a thunderstorm rolling past just south of us. This seemed to have them excited. Moving faster and a bunch of them would shoot off towards the Thunderstorms.

That`s about all I can think of really to describe them. Now tonight it is raining out but they are there again. I have pictures to be in my next post.
I`m kind of lost as to what forum these should actually go in though. I say UFO forum due to that`s where I watch these fly around up in the sky. Yet the pictures could tell a different story.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
In the first 3 photos my sister took coming off the porch.

In this photo we don`t know where the light came from. A orb can also be seen just left of the light in the tree. My sister took this coming off the porch I was flashing my flashlight at the things in the sky and I am out there in the fog that the pictures show. Yet it wasn`t foggy at all here.

Now in the following 3 pictures where did this fog like stuff come from it wasn`t foggy. It seems to actually be a bunch of orb like things?

Ok now here is why I`ve decided to stick this in the UFO forum although I`m not sure if I`m correct in this forum or if these are more like spirit type stuff.
In the first 2 pictures I`ll show you what the star like thing is I`m seeing actually. It`s the only two pictures I can get it to show the way I see them. The rest come out like orb type stuff for some reason. Although I`m seeing a white light dot or a small glow type apperance mind you.

It is a small light like dot towards the bottom center.

Here is another light spot. Very hard to see but this is what I`m seeing so you know. It is located left of the center of the picture. Very small.

Here is a picture of the type glow I`m seeing as they move in the sky. Located to the right side of the picture down from center.

In this picture the one you will see but there is another as well that`s really hard to see.

Anther by the power line. I used the power line in these pictures to know where to look in the pictures for them.

Again two of them together.

Ok there are the pictures. Hard to see them but they are there. Sure is frustrating trying to get them to show up in the pictures. Got a bunch of blank pictures and then there are the ones that turn up this.

edit on 2/3/2011 by Connman because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/3/2011 by Connman because: fixed picture to scroll

edit on 2/3/2011 by Connman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
My sister has found this link after looking at my pictures and the ones she took off the porch. Seems they could be the same thing possibly.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The owners of this site should open a "Dust" forum for videos like this so it can be put in the right place.
Just saying.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'd like to give you a little advice. Most of the last pics, I can't see anything but a huge black screen. You should crop and re-size these pics to make it easier for others to be able to see what exactly it is you are looking at.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Ok so you think it`s dust then. If it was dust wouldn`t it be on all the pictures?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
reply to post by BrnBdry

Ok so you think it`s dust then. If it was dust wouldn`t it be on all the pictures?

The most obvious answer is usually the correct one,.... there was no dust flying in the other pictures.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I have no idea what they are. But I clicked on this thread because the only time I've ever seen anything strange and moving in the sky, it looked like a tiny, barely visible, moving star.

It was 1 night after a friend of mine had left a frantic voicemail on my roommate's phone at 3 a.m., saying he had just witnessed 3 green orbs floating above his house, so I was thinking about it, and looking up at the sky on my dad's back porch.

I spotted a very small object that was moving..looked like it could have been a plane at first, but it wasnt blinking and it seemed way too high.

I followed it as it flew over our house to the front porch, and called my sister's boyfriend out to verify that I was not crazy.

He saw what I was talking about, and as I turned my head away to say something along the lines of "isn't that crazy", his jaw dropped.

I had apparently turned my head at the exact wrong time...because he said it just sped off like something right out of Star Trek.

I did not catch it on camera, I doubt it would have even been visible to the camera...it was smaller than most of the surrounding stars.

But thats exactly what it looked like...a moving star. just one though, no triangle formations, and no orbs like I'm seeing here.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

Ok, let's just forget about the orbs and fog for a minute. Do the lights you're seeing in the sky move fast? Do they act anything like this?

This is an animation I made a few years ago, based on what I was seeing in the sky:

Use your imagination and pretend the little white dots that aren't moving are stars, lol.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ff8182b9086.gif[/atsimg]

Look familiar or no?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
Personally I think that anybody that thinks that "orbs" are remotely paranormal should be put up against a wall and shot .

and I think anyone who thinks people should be put up against a wall and shot for what they think should be banned from this place.

but I don't make the rules.

On topic though, the "fog" just looks like your camera adjusting to different light situations...just my opinion.
edit on 3-2-2011 by semicolonsmile because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Snow flakes and autofocus in low light.

Pretty flakes tho.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

They seem to move in straight lines making patterns like triangles and rectangles although they have done some circles. I`m trying to get more pictures up with arrows so you can actually see where the things are in these Pictures but they are giving me some trouble.

I know for a fact it`s not dust though.
What I`m seeing is the same light will do the same pattern over and over again like one complete shape..

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
My sister has found this link after looking at my pictures and the ones she took off the porch. Seems they could be the same thing possibly.

A lot of these pictures look like light reflecting off of precipitation, the ones on clear days look like light reflecting off of the camera...the 2 im not so sure about are the real up close and personal sphere and the one that looks like ryu's "Hado-ken!" move from street fighter...interesting

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Here are some of the pictures with arrows pointing to the lights or orbs.
They are hard to see I know but all I read on here is leave the pictures original so I did.

This is what I`m actually seeing move. The orbs just show up on the camera and not the star like lights I see. It`s not dust.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by semicolonsmile

Now that sounds like what I`m seeing. I`m not seeing the orbs but when I tell my sister there should be one at the power line she says look what`s there and it is a orb. Time and time again I think I should have the star like light only to find a orb there where the light should be. I don`t know what to think of it but it`s certainly not dust. Well maybe star like smart kind of dust.

These have done just like you describe as well just shoot off real fast.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
These guys see them too, and they're out to get them...

But seriously, lights in the sky. Not definitive in any way, shape or form....
edit on 3-2-2011 by Toxicsurf because: to add an "o"...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

I can see the lights in the pics you put up. The lights that I was seeing went in totally random directions, so it must not have been the same. I know it's frustrating to not be able to get good pics because I couldn't get pics of what I was seeing either and definitely not video. It has actually been a while since I saw what I was seeing, but I never did figure out what it was.

Zorgon says they're plasma critters. I like his theory, lol.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Haven`t seen any snow here. Florida.

Although it has been cold enough.

Also this stuff has been going on for a good while now. Some nights I`m out there in a short sleeved t-shirt for hours..

And I might mention I didn`t want there to be orbs but when you take pictures of tiny lights in the sky and you get orbs in their place you have to go with it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Connman

Thats pretty interesting..like I said I never got to take a picture. I have one other friend who said he's seen the same thing..again only once.

I do know that if you focus your camera too much on one spot of light you can get some pretty strange effects...explains a lot of the "pyramid shaped" UFOs on Youtube. did it look like an orb before you snapped the picture or did it still look like a moving star?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join