It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another kia ora from new zealand!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hi everyone first of all this is an awesome site ive been visiting this site just about everyday for about 3 years so i thort id better make an account.
So here iam i might need a bit of help here but well see how we go.Anyway im 19 years old and i have been studing "All of this" for about 6 years, god i can remember searching new world order and 2012 back then and there were only a couple of thousands of results now its millions and were all "waking up" finally.
So yeah i cant think what ealse to write here so that'l do it, like i said dont really know what iam doing here i guess you have all helped me so much with new information so now maybe i can help and the bigger ats gets the more power we have.

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose

Thankyou all.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom5005

Hi Freedom5005, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hey man, were abouts in nz are you? i'm in south auckland, I've also just recently made an account after observing for a few years!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hey dude, i live in new plymouth just moved from tauranga.Haha small world aye bud i mean howz that the first person i talk to.Good to see iam not the only "crazy" kiwi, if uno what i mean.

top topics

join