It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Warn of Disguised Terrorists at Super Bowl~ Look out that ref aint making bad calls, he is bad

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

OMG STOP! You're killing me! You know, it's really useless to worry about this stuff. It could happen any time anywhere...so let's go to the game and live life. Just a shame my Saints didn't do it again
But we'll be back next year
In the meantime, I'll be cheering for Green Bay just because Clay Matthews is sooo hot

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Here, have a star

look out for the boogeyman everyone. he could be everywhere...he could be nowhere....o0o0o0oo0oooOOoOoh

edit on 3-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

Now would be the perfect time to roll out the next wave of protection procedure and devices.

They will spend billions on this liedar....

The terrorist solution: A 15$ meditation CD.

Net result:
Terrorists caught = 0
Innocent passengers harassed/arrested = 1000's

Another stepping stone on the removal of liberty.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
What... is Bush going to be there? It is in Texas.. I'm sorry, for him its the west wing.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Any attack at a Super Bowl event would be a turning point on the war on terror. The U.S. Government would be hell bent on weeding out any extremists within its soil, not just Muslim.

When the STO attempted an attack at the Buccaneers championship game it was the opportunity for the TPTB to introduce the Cylons into every corner of society.

Caprica: Apotheosis (final episode)

The Virtual Reality Zoe character said this statement to the STO leader at 7:02.
"If people believe they will go to heaven no matter what, they will lose control over themselves."

Sounds familiar?

STO: Soldiers of the One

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Come on Adviser, why should we be vigilant? After all, everyone absolutely loves us. No one ever utters a bad word against us. All we ever see are images of our flag being hoisted in reverence by all of those who love us so much. Not to mention those wonderful likenesses of our Presidents which are basically worshiped as idols.
What do they call them? Oh yeah, effigies. (That's a good thing isn't it?)

Oh, and let's not forget the respect and love shown to our reporters in Egypt, just this week.

Vigilance is so blasé. Everyone just shove your noses back into your Iphone, Ipad, Ipod, Imanidiot or whatever. There is absolutely nothing to worry about.
edit on 3-2-2011 by WTFover because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Giving people sh!t for posting a news article?

Nonsense......

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by inthemass

We're giving people # for telling us to be "vigilant" and "aware" that there's bad mens outs to gettus.

If the OP was mocking the obvious fear-mongering propaganda, there no flicking of the #e, you know? He passed it on as a serious threat and then expounded on it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I just have 1 question have you ever been to any other country in the world???? I find it funny that Americans in general are so blatantly arrogant about how they think the world works. Ive traveled all over and i hate to tell you there isn't a country on the planet that doesn't deal with terrorism. The United States has been shielded from this reality for a long time. However were catching up with Europe And Asia. Welcome to your new future there will be no more wars only conflicts the main weapon of choice fear. Think about this protesters toppled a government in Egypt terrorists change policies globally. To not be aware that terrorists will strike is utter insanity. Is anyone saying hide in your homes ? (well maybe the guys wearing tin foil hats yeah sure hide in your homes) The reality is Americans in general are not as informed or aware as citizens in other countries who are aware of terrorism and are vigilent. But dont worry experience is the best teacher and i can gurantee Americans will see what every other country has to deal with on the globe.

PS i love it when people want to play the false flag garbage you play into the hands of the people that want to change your way of life through the threat of terrorism. People like you allow terrorists to strike and slink back into the shadows while the westerners blame there government there policies or the fact you have money and they dont. Reality check people there will always be groups that will use whatever means they can to promote there cause!!!!!! Really its not your fault i assure you .

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I agree, but some comments we're ridicuous. If something happens there was warning. I would blame it on the gov. before TERRORISTS imo.

We are supposed to be on the same team everyone.

iTm.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

I just have 1 question have you ever been to any other country in the world???? I find it funny that Americans in general are so blatantly arrogant about how they think the world works. Ive traveled all over and i hate to tell you there isn't a country on the planet that doesn't deal with terrorism. The United States has been shielded from this reality for a long time. However were catching up with Europe And Asia. Welcome to your new future there will be no more wars only conflicts the main weapon of choice fear. Think about this protesters toppled a government in Egypt terrorists change policies globally. To not be aware that terrorists will strike is utter insanity. Is anyone saying hide in your homes ? (well maybe the guys wearing tin foil hats yeah sure hide in your homes) The reality is Americans in general are not as informed or aware as citizens in other countries who are aware of terrorism and are vigilent. But dont worry experience is the best teacher and i can gurantee Americans will see what every other country has to deal with on the globe.

PS i love it when people want to play the false flag garbage you play into the hands of the people that want to change your way of life through the threat of terrorism. People like you allow terrorists to strike and slink back into the shadows while the westerners blame there government there policies or the fact you have money and they dont. Reality check people there will always be groups that will use whatever means they can to promote there cause!!!!!! Really its not your fault i assure you .

Does Canada count?

Seriously though, are you religious? You sound like you've stepped into some serious dogma.

I find it funny that you start out spouting off about how arrogant I am for assuming I now how the world works, and then you arrogantly tell me how the world works.

You're killing me here...from the Red Brigades to al CIA-duh, modern International Terrorist organizations have been exposed as being funded by, trained and organized by, and supported by intelligence services for entrenched power.

I have one question for you, Cui Bono?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

The one and only. USA!
edit on 3-2-2011 by inthemass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

All the conspiracies in the world doesn't change the fact that the reason for terrorism is to change policies. You can believe there are no terrorists if you like but your fooling yourself. Even if it is the CIA or whoever else you would like to believe is trying to take over the world this week.Really doesn't make the threat less real and people still die. But i will say most governments in the world don't create terrorism its counter productive makes people think hey why do we have these jokers in charge any way they cant protect me. So as a general rule governments try to stop terrorism because if they don't they cant keep spending your money.

PS Being Canadian you may have a little longer then the rest before terrorism hits you no one likes the cold and most Canadians are in Florida anyway.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by inthemass

Depends on the "event", but yeah, often the USA, if the buck stops there.

As far as the arrogant dismissal of posts who take this apparent propaganda seriously, yeah, I do that...it's something I've been working on, rather unsuccessfully evidently. My bad.

I think the problem is that most folks are basically really good, honest people...I don't doubt for a second that the absolute vast majority of the world tries to avoid hurting other people, hell I can't even hit someone in my dreams, and I shudder to remember the animals I have injured and killed in my life. I can't imagine having to live with the burden of having taken another human life.

I'm convinced that most sane people probably feel the same way, and this is why so many of our peers automatically reject the concept of false flag attacks...no sane person would do such a thing. Until 911, I always rejected the concept of war for war's sake, so I get it...but the sane folks don't run the world.

I mean, what does any sane human want from their government? Probably to be left alone. I know I wouldn't want to be president...who would? I just want the government to lay off so I can get on with my life. Whatever motivates politicians and globalists must be different because their goals aren't the same as the rest of us.

Off topic, but apropos my rambling screed, google "Twilight of the Psychopaths"...it's a subject which has probably been brought up on ATS before, that of all the conspiracies out there, the only one that matters is the conspiracy of the psychopaths against the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Fair enough. I assumed folks would understand my statement about terrorists not existing, but let me clarify that they don't exist as defined by our mass media. So correction; terrorism exists, but the acts we're most aware of. especially those that make the headlines, invariably further the goals of entrenched power.

It's all just more wartime propaganda waged by Internationalists by proxy through national governments against their own people. It is a class war, always has been a class war, and our class is losing.

I am aware of the definition of terrorism. By that definition, all armies are terrorist organizations and all wars, great or small are terrorist acts.

I can't recall who said it, but "The first revolutionary act should be calling things by their real names".
edit on 4-2-2011 by Yankee451 because: typo

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Star for you. I will reply more when im on my laptop. Im on my Evo, and it's late.

Too bad the unmoral are in power.

iTm.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
True, something could always happen. But, the terrorist thing is wearing thin. I'm really tired of being scared. Come on, people who hate our freedom? How many people are like that in this world? I would say that is a pretty miserable small group of people. I'm scared more of our government, and "shadow government," than Al Queda. The dumb decisions they make for us, uuugghh.

I want to focus on the things I know are for real, and are a real threat, not saying there aren't any terrorists. But.... There are plenty of real things that are really and truly happening that we must take care of. Big Pharma, the Federal Reserve, Monsanto, the FDA, etc, these are the people we really need to be looking at. Terrorism is always there to distract us, keep us occupied, while Monsanto pushes another genetically altered food into the environment, in the background. We need to pounce on these people and get them the heck out of our way, we just want to live our lives the best we can. The heck with being afraid of these people too.

Something may indeed happen, but what are we supposed to do? Lock ourselves in our homes, quivering with fear? We just can't live like that, that gives the bad guys power, and we end up being the losers.

But, taking the OPs post at face value as trying to help, I do appreciate the concern for your fellow man. Thank you.

Troy

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It was recently announced they (DHS)are doing away with color coded Terror alert threat level warning system due to lack of interest etc. This story makes me believe they are striving to maintain imposing fear by other means.

I could easily prove statistically that a person would be more likely to die while in transit to the game (plane crash, auto accident etc.) than at the hands of a terrorist. Put I'll be keeping an eye on all the Cheese heads just to play it safe.

Nothing at all suspicious about:

On a related note I just saw where tickets to the "Big Game" (can't say SB for fear of NFL reprisal) are going for an average of $3,500. Insane.
edit on 4-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Here ya go! Look what I found!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/acf685a5b41f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I'm sorry...what is this "warning" actually supposed to accomplish? The public can be "aware" of these things but it won't matter. That's the thing with terrorism, nobody really knows when/where it will happen so all the public awareness in the world amounts to a fart in the wind. I'm all for the people opening their eyes but it's fairly safe to say that most people are aware of the threat of terrorists and the fact that they're going to strike somewhere at some point in the future but that knowledge will probably not actually help us one bit. The only ones with the REAL capacity to actually prevent anything are the government/intelligence agencies and they've been known to drop the ball from time to time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join