It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Warn of Disguised Terrorists at Super Bowl~ Look out that ref aint making bad calls, he is bad

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

As people become more complacent and consider themselves safe, one thought should be kept on the mind, terrorists will attack targets of opportunity.

Especially one's where the targets are complacent.

No one really believes it will happen to them, until it does...

With all of the violence going on around the world, it is best to stay alert.

www.cbsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

There are no terrorists. Only control freaks saying there are terrorists. Fear/intimidation == control.

Keep the cattle scared so they can keep them controlled/compliant.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I knew it! The refs ARE terrorists!

But only if they penalize Green Bay...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

As people become more complacent and consider themselves safe, one thought should be kept on the mind, terrorists will attack targets of opportunity.

Especially one's where the targets are complacent.

No one really believes it will happen to them, until it does...

With all of the violence going on around the world, it is best to stay alert.

www.cbsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

There are no terrorists. Only control freaks saying there are terrorists. Fear/intimidation == control.

Keep the cattle scared so they can keep them controlled/compliant.

Ummm, nope. Do you see any fear in the faces of the sheep lining up to get into the stadium? Any fear in the portly couch linemen stuffing their portly gullets? Nope. If there were mushroom clouds in every direction from the stadium the masses wouldn't be terrified, they'd be pissed that the game was cancel.

These warning are legitimate. What's scary is how little people pay attention to them. Radical Islam is the enemy of the United States of America.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Did anyone post this DHS Threat Assessment of SB link yet? Check out page 6 and 7 of the PDF. It looks like this was just declassified yesterday 2-5-11

publicintelligence.net...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Mcarthyism anybody? Anyone at all?

It just reminds me of that... Back in the 50's and what not, people getting accused of being a communist left and right. Being called up to talk to see if you were really a communist.... Causing people to live in fear all the time... A modern witch hunt is what that was.

Now we have the word terrorist. Think differently? You're a terrorist. Come from a different country? You're a terrorist. Is your skin not white? You're a terrorist. Are you not Christian? You're a terrorist... And we should all be very very afraid...

Those that are different might just try to hurt us... So we should clearly, lock ourselves in the bathroom and never come out... Right? Right?

Hmm... Some how, that all just seems... nonsense to me....

I am not going to live my life in fear. Simple as that. I am going to carry out my daily activities as always... I will go to work, I will go to football games, I will enjoy my life...

Besides, what any real terrorist wants is for you to be afraid so they can gain control over the population......... Wait a minute.......

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Funny how when somebody warns of terrorists, you people get your panties in a bunch. But let the warning be about a pole shift, aliens, or nuclear attack! This is really funny.

CX

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Thanks for the info Advisor.

For all those saying terrorists don't exist, i have many scars that will prove otherwise.

As has already been said, you don't think it will happen to you until it does. Is it really that hard to believe that there are still people who want to see the US in tatters? If you can't see that then you are as much a sheep as any one else.

Regarding the attack of a member merely posting information in a thread, disgusting.

Manners cost nothing. Never did, never will. The only difficult decision you have to make is whether you become part of the ever increasing group of people (and i use that term in it's loosest sense), who cannot use them.

CX.
edit on 6/2/11 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Let me guess: disguised as an "Event Security" guard named "Usama"??
Second verse, same as the first, a little bit louder and a little bit worse.
edit on 6-2-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hey I just thought...

The two main "theories" this week have been about us all dying when the poles shift on March 15th, and then another one about lots of people being killed at the Superbowl. So, I figured this...IF the Superbowl false flag does happen. We're not all going to die in the Pole Shift as I'm sure the powers that be wouldn't waste their time on a false flag when they know were all dying in just over a month. LOL

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It's a "damned if you do" thing here.

Terrorists exist and want nothing more than to cause fear more than death, turn the tide in their favour through fear of attacks.

On the other hand, if a government feels the population is becoming too complacent as far as potential terrorist attacks, what would stop them committing a home grown plot to blame on terrorists in order to control and allow sentiment to become rife?

Terrorist seems to have become stereotyped as a certain type of person the last decade but remember, terror itself knows no bounds, race, geography etc

The terror plot warning months before last year's World Cup came to nothing but that doesn't mean another major sporting event won't be a potential target.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Throwback

They say this EVERY year.....it never happens. Not saying it couldn't happen, but unlikely.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Tight security around the massive Cowboys Stadium is likely to deter attacks at the actual event. However, this makes other less secure targets, such as nearby hotels and restaurants, more appealing for determined terrorists, according to a government intelligence assessment obtained by The Associated Press.

Yet another warning referring to hotels.

Should be easy to prevent. We all know by now that the terrorist will pay for his room with cash!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by traderjack
Radical Islam is the enemy of the United States of America.

You could probably say the same about radical Christianity in that case then.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hmmmmm. Game is over, I wonder if anyone is feeling a tad silly right about now? Oh well better safe than sorry I suppose.

However, I did notice a few missteps by dancers during half time show.

Next..................

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Its true. Both Bush and Obama were spotted at the game. They were disguised as elected representatives for the people.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Yeah...highly unlikely.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Throwback

Looks like the terrorists forgot to show up!
I thought it was a pretty "blah" game for a Superbowl. I guess it's just because my team wasn't there (Saints)....

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
No, the terrorists did show up.
They were disguised as Steelers offense and the guy who finally turned on Fergie's mic.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

I thought they SUCKED! Seems they could have gotten a better group to perform there....Will I am was saying on the news the day before that they were going to do their best performance ever because this was an honor for them....wow....if that was their BEST, I would hate to hear their WORST

edit on 7-2-2011 by StealthyKat because: sp

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

TOTALLY AGREED. All sizzle and no steak. Just goes to show technology won't prop up bad talent. I'd prefer something acoustic but it was a spectacle as opposed to spectacular. Not to mention Christina (too many notes) Aguilera botched National Anthem. Style over Substance anyone. (I did see Bush in the sky box eating Cracker Jacks. He was looking for the WMD prize.)

I thought the game was just so so. Luckily no terrorist attack.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join