It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul's First Speech On The Floor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Seriously, the speech is epic.

It's a nice little history lesson on the abolitionists and their refusal to compromise.

I think he is going to filibuster the debt bomb.

edit on 3-2-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well, Rand Paul is like Ron Paul, conservative, gracious, and actually has an education. Now, lets see the both of them allow their actions speaker louder than words!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
A promising beginning indeed. I would imagine Rand will be receiving many offers to be reigned in. Let us all hope his conscience and morality is as solid as his father's.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
S&F just because it's nice to know that there is at least one sane person in the US Senate.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I have been a fan of Ron Paul for quite sometime, mainly because he has similar views as I. And after watching this video, further suggests that Rand has the same qualities.

i'm just waiting for the leaning lefties to hit this thread with their biased propaganda! Its coming...wait for it..wait for it...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
A promising beginning indeed. I would imagine Rand will be receiving many offers to be reigned in. Let us all hope his conscience and morality is as solid as his father's.

The ptb need someone always to be seen to be pissing in the wind for the issues.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Well that didn't take long!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Rand Paul is eloquent, well educated and brilliant- like his father. Now we have two forces to be reckoned with. Paul and Paul. 2 out of how many thieves and crooks? Better than none.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
In order for their actions to speak louder than words, the people who support those politicians, will have to stand behind them and back them up.

Until the people support those actions, the words will always be louder...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

why do you think he btought up the anecdote of clay getting ambushed from behind and stabbed in the back, only to kill his assassin? seems like veiled doublespeak to people trying to "reign him in"

sounded like fighting words to me. i wonder who it was that wanted him to be a great compromiser, rather than standing with the people on that issue.

like father, like son.

top topics

join