It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most accurate prophecy of all time.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Isawsomething

I'm Guilty.. of everyone of those statements you Mention hear ISS.... Everytime I get the same thoughts, I will get the same feeling of loss of hope of said topics.. of course there are many more that could be mentioned.. So how do you react to each of those?.. When just trying to maintain a form of what now mindset .. ? You say to yourself before telling of others your uncertainty.. rather it be to your Family or whomever. Looking for answers if you have one?. Everyone of us are ugly at times.. thoughts, or those actions, words spoken to others worldwide.. or personal. Take away our true intent or desires.. ..well for the most part of us, I would trust those toughts exist, If so, results of it...those benifits goes to others... it's easyer to live with it. Few of those in power put this thought forward!

We all can hope it's not to late!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

My life too has become much the same as yours....
I find little out there in the world.yet the sunsets can move me to tears of rapture.
It is a lonely way to go but it is the only way to keep from falling prey to the ugliness that surrounds us.
The world is indeed getting darker by the day.
And no i am not depressed about it really.........

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
well posted , my brothers....and great thread to start...
i've been watching for 55 years now, and we are told not to be afraid....how cool a deal that is....yep we have the peace of the new king, but we get to see all the not-nice stuff, and the absense of logic which that last one really gets me. i can just see this stuff, it's obvious....we can't stop it and it has to be....so i LOOK UP .!!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Hi,
Thanks for your response.

I find loneliness to be a state of mind. Besides, I enjoy my own company and have no fear of being alone at any time. As a youth I imagined myself to be a lone warrior.. and since reaching some small degree of maturity I have lived that way.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RighteousDude

You describe the way I feel very well. I wish I knew people in my personal sphere who share your views and beliefs. I am alone except for my wife. And even there we don't share the spiritual so much.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Your allusion to an NDE piqued my curiosity. Care to thread up and elaborate, or is that asking way too much?

Be happy to friend. 7 years ago I had three heart events. At the hospital I floated up from my body and saw it laying there, on a gurney, tubes coming out of my arms. I looked up, and saw a very bright light, and so I began to gravitate toward it. It was like a tower, melding into it's base, wide at the bottom, getting thinner as it went up, and at the top was a ball of what looked like one of these static energy balls you can get at Spencer's Gifts.

I felt the light try to pull me in, but I resisted, having read some about this experience. "What keeps you?" a voice from the light came, and so I began to ask it questions. I won't go into the conversation, but suffice to say, the "Light" is a machine, programmed to send your Spirit to any one of many places, in many dimensions. It can send you to the Christian heaven, or the Christian Hell, the Muslim Heaven or Hell, Summerland of the Pagans, or any other imagined place you can possible think of. I think if one just goes into the light, it read what is in your mind and acts accordingly. At this point, A large group of people came out, and pushed me back, telling me it is not yet your time. I woke up on the table, just in time to see a doctor push a long needle directly into my heart. all the pain went away, and I was loaded onto a helicopter and life-lined to a bigger facility for a gold stent implant. That's all I can say about it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Yeah, you're probably right but I was born in the late 50's and don't remember that decade. I think it probably did start sometime in the 50's as you say. Probably because it was the post-war era of plenty and the beginnings of the selfish attitude that has developed.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

That's a very interesting experience you describe. I'm not sure what I think about it as far as whether or not these experiences are reflective of actual truth or maybe just our minds interpretation of some broader reality we can't fully comprehend. I don't know. I'd not like to believe that we are processed by some kind of machine after we die. And then all the possible afterlife scenarios would have to exist simultaneously. It doesn't seem very logical to me but I really don't know. I have my beliefs which I won't get into here.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Your quote is very correct I find, that is the true picture of today´s society and people were NOT that bad even 50 years ago. Many other prophets say the same thing, when girls become boys and the inverse, tall houses are erected everywhere and people only care about themselves, that is when things are getting really dangerous.

My grandmother, 90 years old this year, used to say something like:

"You have everything(in terms of material stuff) these days and still we seemed to be much happier in the old days, helping eachother out and working together(she lived on a farm) as a whole".

I finally have found Falun Dafa self-cultivation as my personal escape door during these end times. Assimilating to the cosmic principle of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life is truly a magic tool to ascend before too late.

Check out the book Zhuan Falun below, you might just find the real purpose of life in that book, anyone who reads it through must be considerred very lucky...

www.falundafa.org...

Exercises to cleanse your body:

www.falundafa.org...

Wish you all good luck!

/Gauss

edit on 5-2-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Personally , I have never read a prophesy that has come true . The words in the opening post can apply to any time in our history.

The ironic thing is , one day it will come true

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God-- having a form of godliness but denying its power.

World population is just over 6 billion

How many of the 6 billion would represent the above quote?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15

That's a good question, and we in the West tend to think that we (and what we do) are all that really matters. Does the average person in, say, the Sudan fit that? Or the Ukraine? Or Mongolia? Honestly, though I doubt it, I have no real basis for that doubt.

But I suppose that, since it is probably not universal (and never has been,) it would be more properly applied to the people who say that they are followers of God, or who should be followers of God, but explicitly choose not to. We frequently bandy about statistics, pointing to two billion Christians currently on the planet, but how many of those would fall into the above description? How many are really following the teachings of Christ, as opposed to just doing what they want, and nipping by church once in a while (if ever) to feel absolved?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
Personally , I have never read a prophesy that has come true . The words in the opening post can apply to any time in our history.

The ironic thing is , one day it will come true

You did not read Nostradamus prophecy saying evil will start to persecute good in July 1999.

The Chinese Communist Party started persecuting all Falun Dafa cultivators(100 million people) on July 20 1999...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
umm.. all new testament predictions can be found in the old testament prophets.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

" There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God-- having a form of godliness but denying its power. "

That's a good question, and we in the West tend to think that we (and what we do) are all that really matters. Does the average person in, say, the Sudan fit that? Or the Ukraine? Or Mongolia? Honestly, though I doubt it, I have no real basis for that doubt.

The standard of living for many in the west has dropped

The gap between the haves and have-nots is widening

In some western countries some will continue with individualism idealogy where as others continue and/or reach out to the community and help each other. We read more and more accounts of people reaching out and helping each other, looking out for each other in times of need, especially when they face uncertain times, disasters and those fighting for freedom, dignity, human rights and democracy
edit on 5-2-2011 by Ellen15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

Have nothing to do with them.

About 10 years ago I wiped all the dishonest people from my life.. which left me two real friends.

Four years ago I became so saddened by the vast majority of people that I chose to hermit most of the time instead of having to feel, see and interact with the dense cloud of darkness that exists anywhere human beings are found in large numbers.

I still see Beauty in nature, I still interact with animals who See me as I am and respond in kind, and I am still brought to tears of Joy by the happiness of the few people I see who shine. The rest of the time when I have to venture out amongst the maddening throngs I simply do what I have to, smile and shine, then head home to recharge the inner batteries in order to shift the dark-clouds that attach to me.

We are like sponges in that we absorb this negative cloud and so must cleanse ourselves of it daily in order to not become infected and adversly effected by it... otherwise we cannot hope to shine in that darkness.

My world is the Fringe, being in the world but not of it.. being balanced between the world of Form and Force.

edit on 3-2-2011 by Tayesin because: poor spelling again

True words of wisdom spoken there my friend, i am right there with you!

Bottom line is this world will end when Lord Jesus decides, period. And what a glorious day that will be.

"He who testifies to these things says, Surely I am coming soon." Amen. Come Lord Jesus! Rev 22:21

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Take heart, Dude! I am moved to tell you this story, in response to your saying that you feel so lost.

I forget who wrote this, but I remember the story of a party of men who were lost in a snowstorm, and tried to hike back to town. At last, far into the night, and not knowing where they were, they took shelter as best they could. In the morning, they found that they were just a few yards short of their destination. This is where believers are today - we feel lost, but are very near to our Destination, and eternal Safety.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Judging by everything i learned in history class,society's across the world may have a few of these qualitys at times.
But i never learned about them ALL happening at once. So,when they all start happening at once,you know its going on. Isnt that writing describing the devils children? I shouldnt of asked that of course it is,sure isnt gods children.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I'm not sure because you can go back in history and see these things in each century. What of the Roman Empire, for one example? What of the wild west? What of the middle ages? The time before the French revolution? The world before WWI? Even now there are Billions of people on earth who do NOT fit this prophecy?

Thoughts?
edit on 13-2-2011 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

By this, every moment of forever has been "the end times."

Biblical prophecy comes in two varieties; the vague sort that are "always true" such as this one, and the "hands-on" prophecies that are easily accomplished by anyone who wants to fulfill prophecy.

Basically, prophecy in the bible reads like "And lo, the sun shall rise, and someone will build a house on a hill near the Dead Sea..."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join