It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Is Playing with Both Sides In Egypt.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Wikileaks: U.S. Secretly Backed Egyptian Protesters

Did you know that the United States gives $1.3 billion annually to Egypt for military financing? Apparently, at least according to WikiLeaks, it provides more than just financial aid.

For the last three years, the US government secretly provided aid to the leaders behind this week’s social uprising in Egypt aimed to topple the government of President Hosni Mubarak, according to a leaked diplomatic cable.

One of the young Egyptian leaders who attended a summit for activists in New York with the help of the US embassy in Cairo was detained when he returned to Egypt, the memo released by Wikileaks said. The leaked document indicates that the US government was publicly supporting Mubarak’s government while privately backing opposition groups. Source.

America's secret backing for rebel leaders behind uprising

The American government secretly backed leading figures behind the Egyptian uprising who have been planning “regime change” for the past three years, The Daily Telegraph has learned.

The American Embassy in Cairo helped a young dissident attend a US-sponsored summit for activists in New York, while working to keep his identity secret from Egyptian state police.

On his return to Cairo in December 2008, the activist told US diplomats that an alliance of opposition groups had drawn up a plan to overthrow President Hosni Mubarak and install a democratic government in 2011. Telegraph.

It's all Part of New World Order.

The U.S. government is supporting both the Hosni Mubarak government and the protestors. It is giving $2 billion in aid every year to the totalitarian Egyptian government. And it has trained rebel leaders to infiltrate the opposition movement led by Egyptian people. Why ? because the globalists of U.S. want to steer these protests to the outcome which is favorable to them. And in their global interests of forming a tyrannical one world government.

They wont allow anyone outside Hosni Mubarak's party to become the next president and establish democratic rule. One dictator will be replaced by another and nothing would change. In the coming years we will be seeing more protests like these in different parts of the world, this is all part of their New World Order.

Yes, democracy will be there in Egypt, but there will be no actual freedoms the people are fighting for.
edit on 3/2/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Oh man, I wish just this one time things would happen in disregards of the elites plan, I guess this is it then;

ORDO AB CHAO

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Mohamed ElBaradei: Globalist Pied Piper Of The Egyptian Revolt

The revolt in Egypt is an organically driven people-power movement to oust a dictator, restore universal freedoms, and wrestle the country free from the clutches of the US military-industrial complex, but the man now being positioned to form a new government is a pied piper working for the very same globalists and NGO’s that autocrat leader Hosni Mubarak has dutifully served for nearly 30 years. Source.

Mohamed ElBaradei is the next autocratic leader chosen by the globalists to replace Hosni Mubarak.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

More Support for Mohamed ElBaradei.

As protests across Egypt drew hundreds of thousands of people demanding Mubarak's exit, the U.S. ambassador to Egypt, Margaret Scobey, spoke to Nobel Peace laureate Mohamed ElBaradei, a key opposition figure who has seen rising support from a broad swath of Egyptian groups.Source

What people are supporting him is quite a mystery, may be they are the same rebel infiltrators placed by the U.S. to shape people's opinion.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Egypt riots: US playing both sides?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
S&F
I think you hit the nail right on the head OP. This has all been staged ahead of time by our
friends in the CIA. This is what they do. Never let a crisis go to waste. Especially one you
have intentionally created. There is no way they would be standing on the sidelines
observing and doing nothing.
NO WAY.

They are destabilizing the Middle East for the NWO agenda. To think that the spooks are not in
the thick of it on behalf of the elite is incredibly naive. CIA Touts Tsunami of Coups
edit on 3-2-2011 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Sounds about right to me. Just said almost the very thing in another thread this morning.

Whether this was staged/instigated (probability medium) and then got away from them or really just did come from the people and they take full advantage, one thing is certain...an NWO puppet is going to wind up back in there. One way or another.The attacks by the NWO on Mohamed ElBaradei making him appear as NWO is a diversion. The NWO hates him.

Here it is for what it's worth....

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by DarthPhobos

Are there maybe some clues here? Seeming contradictions? Is there really any news here? How does Obama feel about Israel? Does it matter? Why does CFR leadership seem to want Mubarak out? Why is oh so Israel "confused.: What they say is not necessarily what they mean. They're trying a new game plan to escalate things that have been stuck in the ME. Same goal, different strategy. But they really need to plug Bolton and Haas up...they're blowing it for them by keeping up the old strategy, which is still in process too. Lucky for them, no one pays much attention. Confused? That's the plan.

Israel shocked by Obama's "betrayal" of Mubarak

Kissinger praises Obama’s handling of Egypt, gives Mubarak ‘months, at most’

Bolton: If Mubarak falls in Egypt, Israel should bomb Iran

Davos panel sees huge Iranian response to attack

edit on 2/3/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Thanks Lucidity and orbitbaby for agreeing with me, for others who still didn't get it can read my other thread, which clearly states why protesting these days is a futile activity.
Wave Of Protests....Will They Would Get What They Want.,

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It's a shame this thread isn't getting much of a response, I guess it's because the board is flooded with similar threads about the revolution.

Don't really have much to add except:
I wholeheartedly agree, this stinks to high heaven.

There's no easy way fighting these bastards, I guess the only way is through awareness, so let's do our part.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The only way to be on the winning side is to back both sides.

My question is why? It can't be just for NWO purposes because having Mubarak as a puppet dictator is basically what they would want.

A theory of mine is that every time a Middle Eastern nation gets it together and is on the verge of becoming First World country we stage a coup or revolution to knock them back to square one in an effort to keep the entire region unstable, so we can cipher their resources without anyone noticing. Think back on Iran around a year and a half ago, in how our media tried to destabilize the country after the elections.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
A theory of mine is that every time a Middle Eastern nation gets it together and is on the verge of becoming First World country we stage a coup or revolution to knock them back to square one in an effort to keep the entire region unstable, so we can cipher their resources without anyone noticing. Think back on Iran around a year and a half ago, in how our media tried to destabilize the country after the elections.

Thanks for posting, I completely agreed with you, America can't allow any other country to become a First world developed nation, they have destabilized the whole middle east region, to exploit its resources. The big oil corporations have eyes on rich oil reserves of the region, and i just can't fathom the reasons behind its involvement with every other matter in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Korea etc. America owns world bank, IMF, WHO, UN, it seems to me it has vested interests in everything.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Whether this was staged/instigated (probability medium) and then got away from them or really just did come from the people and they take full advantage, one thing is certain...an NWO puppet is going to wind up back in there. One way or another.The attacks by the NWO on Mohamed ElBaradei making him appear as NWO is a diversion. The NWO hates him.

Thanks for posting and for those links, Mohamed ElBaradei might be a diversion but yes an NWO puppet would get in there by any means possible. First there was Mubarak and anti gov. protesters, than out of nowhere came Pro Mubarak protestors. I am sure the leaders of these Pro-Mubarak protesters are the rebel infiltrators trained by the US Agencies. It is good to know that some intelligent people of Egypt recognized them and separated them.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
If you want to mold something first it must be put into a state of flux.
Liberaly apply infiltration, false flags, and propaganda...

Well. we know what they want us to look at,
I wonder what it is they don't want us to look at?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
When isn't the U.S. playing both sides?
Good observations by the way, Should be interesting to see what happens after Friday prayers. There are reports coming in that the march on the palace will begin shortly after. The report following that is that the U.S. government is "currently setting up a plan to allow Mubarak an easy exit." Surprise surprise.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
There's no easy way fighting these bastards, I guess the only way is through awareness, so let's do our part.

Thanks for posting, Violent Protesting is not the right way to bring down this evil system, Non-Cooperation with the govt. is the key to win this war. It is really very painful to see people dying in egypt and being herded like sheeps by man on horses. And it is equally shocking to know that this revolution will fail in the end like other color revolutions.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Deadline Over Mubarak Refuses To Go.

Egypt: Mubarak refuses to go as US brokers exit deal

There were reports the US government was trying to broker a deal with Egypt’s newly-appointed vice-president Omar Suleiman to bring in an interim reformist government and ease Mubarak out and end the 11-day-old people’s revolt. Source.

The only reason behind why he don't want to step down, is this that he is a puppet of globalists, and they don't want this revolution to get over soon, globalists are enjoying this show.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Egypt Protest Organizers Promise Largest Protests Yet

Tens of thousands of protesters are in Cairo for an 18th day of demonstrations calling for the immediate resignation of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, who said Thursday he would not step down.

The Egyptian state news agency said Friday that military leaders have held a meeting and plan to issue a statement later in the day.

Thursday, Mr. Mubarak dashed hopes amid rumors of his imminent resignation when he announced in a televised speech that he will not step down but will hand day-to-day powers to Vice President Omar Suleiman.

Source.

As, I told earlier protesters are getting angrier and more violent, that is what elites want. It is all going according to the plan and Omar Sulieman is being now pushed to become new president, and he is the party member of previous dictator.

top topics

join