It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay & Alien Abduction

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hey all,

I have really enjoyed reading many threads on ATS about UFOs, aliens, abductions, mutilations and some of the theories as to why this may be occurring. Most seem to believe it has a genetic connection.... I have a question that may be silly, but I would find the answer intriguing.

Here it is: Are reported alien abductions lower or on average for the gay/lesbian community?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GrisGris

Is there no real data on this? There's data on men vs women and socioeconomic... But none on reporting of abductions by the gblt or straight community? Really?
edit on 2-2-2011 by GrisGris because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

edit on 2-2-2011 by Violater1 because: If I can't say what I want, without being edited by someone with an agenda, I wont say anything at all.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
There are just too many potential jokes to allow this thread to be anywhere but Skunk Works.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

You all are funny... But seriously.

If it's sperm and eggs of certain individuals, do "they" care if those samples come from straight or gays.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
There are just too many potential jokes to allow this thread to be anywhere but Skunk Works.

At first I questioned, then I apologized to the mod that moved it. I didn't realize how quick it would go off topic.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It would be interesting to learn if there was a statistical difference in the frequency of straight abductions vs. gay abductions.

Some believe that gay males, especially, are more likely to posess heightened physic abilities; possibly the result of a slightly different brain structure.

If this were true, would gay males be more, or less, likely to be victims of alien abduction?

I'm guessing less likely would be the answer.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
1) I can't believe I'm responding to this thread.

2) Why would anyone care?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
1) I can't believe I'm responding to this thread.

2) Why would anyone care?

I know. I couldn't believe I posted it.

I find it interesting because so many people assume alien abductions have something to do with genetic programming or testing... and as there is so little information about possible reasons why it seems all of these statistics would be available.

What if no gblt ever reported an abduction. Or what if it's twice as high. Would you find that interesting?

Possibly insightful?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Being from Tennessee I remember the case of a gay man ( think his name was Jessie ) that had suffered abductions since childhood . You might also listen to the 16 part interview that Dr. David Jacobs had with the host of Red Ice Creations , it's posted on YouTube and I think it discussed the statistics of abduction cases.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Well, since you started it...

Aliens are Gay

Former Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell - a veteran of the Apollo 14 mission - claims aliens are gay and that they are responsible for many of the earth's ills including global warming, war, disease and The View.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Number of proven lgbt abductions: 0

number of proven other abductions: 0

Seems like the proportion is about the same for proven abductions.

reported ones tho.....dunno.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GrisGris

You are correct. I would find that interesting.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by YesImOneg
Being from Tennessee I remember the case of a gay man ( think his name was Jessie ) that had suffered abductions since childhood . You might also listen to the 16 part interview that Dr. David Jacobs had with the host of Red Ice Creations , it's posted on YouTube and I think it discussed the statistics of abduction cases.

I'll check that out! Thanks for posting.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join