It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few thoughts outside the box - has anyone considered this before?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I suppose for the past several weeks or so, that I've been pondering a thought that occurred to me one day when I observed a lot of unusual advertisements about military operational security. For those of you who don't know, the military is cracking down hard on EVERYONE for what they share online, even in a casual setting with seemingly harmless information. This is understandable. But sometimes, unrelated events happen in such a way with timing that brings about ideas that would normally never happen. Such is the case with me. So bear with me as I share it. I don't claim it to be true. I simply had a few thoughts, realized I hadn't seen them anywhere else before, and thought I'd share them.

I make no apologies for my brain and how it works. If you don't agree, it's OK.
Having said that, let me state for the record that I am of the belief that:

1. Nothing happens by accident, and there are no such things as coincidences.
2. The Pentagon does partially fund science "fiction" television shows and movies to help desensitize the public, like "Stargate", "The Event", "Battlestar Galactica", "V", etc., in preparation for the truth.

Now we move on....

At the time when I had these ideas, I had really began to enjoy "The Event" series. Now, I'm not going to buy it point by point, but watching it and looking for patterns and correlations to things in real life and considering possibilities...well, if you've seen the series, you'll understand why it's intriguing to me. Now, during this same time frame, I came across several different unusual ads for operational security that didn't fit the norm to me. One in particular, was a sign on base that stated, "You never know who is watching"....that's it, nothing else, except the picture of a huge eyeball. Normally, these ads are accompanied by more information, usually pertaining to communication devices for the sake of the small percentage who wouldn't know what operational security is about. But this one did not, and it struck me as very odd....even irresponsible and a waste of space due to it's lack of information. If I were in charge of advertising or trying to get the word out about something, I would NOT have done it that way....it relayed nothing, except vague oddness that detracted from what I assumed should have been it's intent. Insert No. 1...there are no coincidences. Ads are approved by multiple levels of people before they make it into view. This was intentional, and yet, with my logical mind, I could clearly see the glaring flaws in what I thought they were trying to say to the public....or maybe not?

Shortly after this, I saw a television ad, basically laying a foundation of paranoia by stating that the enemy is everywhere, and you never know who is LISTENING. Now, I've got one ad about watching, one ad about listening, and no specific details about anything. It left me with the notion that our thoughts are the only safe things, and even those may be in question.

Now, on top of all this, I've been digging deeper into the quantum realm in an attempt to understand our physical world a little better. It's deep, it's fascinating, and just when I think I've wrapped my brain around a concept, everything comes unwrapped again, but I love it! One of the concepts is multiple dimensions, and that subatomic particles (the things that make up our entire physical existence) exist in multiple dimensions at the same time. I won't go into all that any further, but keep this in mind as I continue on....

The past several weeks, I've seen COUNTLESS accounts of people complaining about double, triple, or multiple posts in general. Also, things they send out gets lost, deleted, or things just go haywire for no reason. The phenomenon is not prejudice to one forum....I've seen it all over the web. Personally, I think I've experienced a double post maybe 3 times since 1995, until recently.....it's happening ALL THE TIME. What's odd is that I've also noticed that other people can see these multiple posts sometimes, but the sender only sees one. Or, deleting one deletes ALL of them. And the peculiarity goes on and on.

Now, the internet is a strange beast, I admit. I don't get it, I don't understand it, I'm not a computer guru. All I know is how to turn on my laptop, pull up a page, and voila! I can communicate with any number of friends and family around the globe whenever I want. But recently, it seems to be possessed, almost. Again, nothing happens by accident.

So, one night I'm laying in bed, contemplating all these strange things, and an idea dawned on me. What if computers and cell phone communications transcend dimensions? What if...when we send out posts, emails, or other communications, we can sometimes see our other versions of us doing the exact same thing, thus colliding in the cyber world where we just think it's a glitch in the system? AND....if this is true, then the signs are true...we truly DON'T know who might be watching or listening!

Makes one wonder, doesn't it? If our reality is THAT complicated, then disclosure would send people into the nuthouse by the thousands. Imagine trying to explain it to average folks...it's impossible. Enter the TV shows and movies to help them out a bit. Just a theory, but it's possible!

edit on 2-2-2011 by Gseven because: content

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

You are more right than you realize yet. The pieces will come together, as they are already.

Don't ever be afraid of being watched though, especially when you cannot do anything to stop it.

Show them what you want them to see.
Don't let them change you. Change them.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You know, I followed you completely right up until the end. I agree that there are no coincidences, and that we, in thought, are able to transend demensions.

What I don't understand in your logic is how you make the jump to computers and cell phones being interdimensional devices? What about TVs or refridgerators? Do you think that a computer or cell phone is sentient?

Back in the 70's I did '___' a couple of times. I gotta tell you, they don;t need a computer to watch or listen to us. IMHO. LOL

Anyway, good post, very well written, thanks.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
And just to lay out a few more oddities occurring on the net these days...

Take Facebook, for example. I don't know if any of you have experienced this, but EVERY SINGLE one of my friends has a friend (whom I don't know) with the EXACT name of someone I DO know, yet they are not the same person. It has caused some funny situations with hasty posts, because I end up replying on my friend's thread, then doing a double take and thinking, "wait, how do they know each other again??" Then realizing it's not the same person.
One or two examples would be curious, but I have narrowed down my list to about 150 friends and family that I communicate with often or don't want to lose touch with. Out of curiosity, I randomly went through one day pulling up their friend lists. Name and after name after name appeared, of people I know with the exact same names. And these are not your run-of-the-mill John Smith names! I have literally found hundreds of examples of this.

Now at first blush, it seems like just a coincidence....but I don't believe in coincidences, remember?
I have a few ideas to explain it, but for now, until I can wrap my head around it enough to explain it, it will just be a weird anomaly that defies statistical chance.

Another Facebook oddity....

A few times, I've refreshed the page and the threads under one status will exchange with the threads under another status. Yeah, how does that happen exactly?? This has happened more than once.

And there's more, but I don't have time to type them out at this time. Share yours!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
very good point, in fact now i sit there and think about it myself it could be true what your saying, i do reckon the government fund programs to sway our minds from reality

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
not so fast there bud, i do get this post maybe.....
It seems to me that the possibility exists at quantum level, of bleed through, or entanglement, or other such phemoms could actually be being lost into other dimensions.
The wall between us and other dimensions seems to me to be one of frquency of vibration.
By that i mean atomic not the shakes.
The idea that other universes exist within the same space as we exist is not impossible, considering the amount of solid particles of matter, and the electrical component of atoms.
If one imagined a solar system which existed in harmony with our own, in the same relative space,it could easily fit within the empty spaces which atomes contain.
A simple frequency or vibrational displacement could easily mask the existance of the two separate universes.
Which brings us to the point of if not one maybe two or three or even infinite universes co existing within the atomic framework of our atoms.
There is analogy in the radio world where if you cannot tune to a certain frequency, the contents of the radio waves are hidden from you.
If one matches the frequency, by dialing it in, a whole world of music or programming is opened to you.
From time to time neutrinos dissapear from our universe.They go into neutrino is the expression.
what if they actually bleed through to the next universe because of a decayed frequency?
This is a very simple analogous type explanation more for your imagination that for sceientific content, however the principal may be similar.
IMHO of course....

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
You know, I followed you completely right up until the end. I agree that there are no coincidences, and that we, in thought, are able to transend demensions.

What I don't understand in your logic is how you make the jump to computers and cell phones being interdimensional devices? What about TVs or refridgerators? Do you think that a computer or cell phone is sentient?

Back in the 70's I did '___' a couple of times. I gotta tell you, they don;t need a computer to watch or listen to us. IMHO. LOL

Anyway, good post, very well written, thanks.

I admit, I don't always lay my thoughts out as clearly as I see them in my own head, so forgive me if I confused you. What I meant by computers and cell phones being able to transcend dimensions was this....THEY can't, but the communications on the wavelengths in which they travel CAN. Make better sense? We don't communicate through TV's or fridges, so I don't know about that one....however, they do emit EMF's, so maybe they can hear us through those EMF's that surround us. BUT...it has to go both ways, and I don't hear my fridge and TV talking to me (other than the shows it plays), so if anyone is watching or listening through them, it would be someone of much higher technical advance than us, and may not be a dimensional issue at all. My theory with the computer and phones is that I think we may be seeing evidence of our other selves when we see these "glitches" show up.

You know, I never did drugs due to my early enlistment in the military, but I've always been curious as to the experiences people talk about. Would you share your experiences with '___'? You mentioned "they don't need a computer to watch or listen to us". Who is "they", pertaining to your experience, and how DO they observe? I'm asking with sincerity, by the way, because I don't know. What sort of things did you experience or see when you did it?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
In some ways, you are absolutely correct. Quantum mechanics says that when it comes to the atom, the little thing turns out to be 99.999 % nothing. But the really interesting part is when you hear that the .0001% that is "real" isn't even here most of the time. The electron and proton pop in and out of normal space...

We are all quite inter-dimensional, as is this so-called reality around us.

Lots of evidence for it and the pile is getting higher each day

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Great stuff. I for one am completely 100 percent convinced of the multi dimensional existence. Once you start paying attention to details, there are way too many discrepancies to explain away. Somehow, sometimes, some people or just a piece of someone or something can cross over. I cannot even describe what I'm trying to convey because I'm neither a scientist nor an engineer, but I do know that certain things do not make sense.

I know that all of us exist on different dimensions, with different situations. I have no clue as to how this all works, but it's definitely there. Perhaps in another dimension I am also writing this, but in antother I decided to go use the bathroom. Somehow the series of events get mixed up and you can have thoughts from the other dimension. Yeah it sounds ludicrous and paranoid, but what if it's real? I for one am convinced of it. I'm not too sure about the electronic messages crossover, but I like the idea.

edit on 4-2-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

Thought .... What if there are infinite dimensions with pre layed out outcomes? Where every diff scenario can play out with every diff person who"s ever lived? Now we all have free will, but depending on your daily choices and actions is what directly influences which dimension you can go into? All the while it gives the illusion that we all share one continuous stream of one dimension and that we change it. Rather, we move from one to another based on what we decide to do? This being said, perhaos we have all been through hundreds of thousands of dimensions? If you decide to eat the sandwich it may be the best you ever ate, but if you decide not to, your other self still eats it in the other dimension, but you don't experience it. There are many infinite "yous", but only one that you experience life with and you traverse different dimensions with that so called you, learning and experiencing. Crazy stuff, but something so convoluted has to have laws that break down and this is what we notice during the anomolies. Sometimes I can swear that someone is really dead or that I did in fact put my goddam keys on the hook! Who knows.

top topics

join