It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats gonna happen in Egypt?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Ok,

I'd just like to know what other peoples thoughts are.

Whats gonna happen after all this in Egypt?

I dont have a clue, the place is a mess, the streets have been torn apart and burned!

It could take a long time to get this place back anywhere near normal!

Thoughts

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Whatever happens i predict that the pyramid is going to still be there!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I predict a coup, very shortly.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by roguesoul

not sure op maybe add some facts and current events to you OP, and I can give you a better guess.

On a scale of one to ten just for the record not a good OP.

What do you think is going to happen op?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Aliens will come out of the pyramids and shoot plasma rifles at everyone, the sphinx will come alive and eat the president, and the sand monkeys will invade from the north and steal king tut. Well, at least that would probably be the most interesting scenario...
edit on 2-2-2011 by daleomaleo because: Misspell

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Hmmm,

not to sure, i have read a few threads with different opinions so im a little confused now haha

Just watching the standoff at the moment.
Is this gonna go on all night or what? There seem no stopping anytime soon.

I think it may get more messy, like the guy said up there, a coup maybe..

edit: hoping the outer space people come and help out?
This would be good! more sightings lately! come on already!!!!!
edit on 2-2-2011 by roguesoul because: added more

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
ok i will play..

if I had to guess and was in a CIA, think tank this is what I would assume would happen next. i will make it the doomsday most negative scenario. *note to op this might make your thread more entertaining*

first off the anarchy in egypt, has allot to do with lack of jobs and being able to live nice lives, and they blame the elites in power at the moment.

Their expecting of course as always the grass will be greener on the other side with another government or leader or whatever.

what will prob. end up happening is such will occur new leadership religious fanatics or what have you, they will blame everyone but themselves for their position in the world America, israel etc. etc.

since Israel, is the closest blame i would not be surprised if tensions arise. since it has repeated itself over and over and over again, its all Israel fault in the middle east. Also other middle eastern countries will take notice at how Egyptians managed to overthru leadership by standing around in the streets screaming and hollering and throwing fire bombs, so the possibility will be high for even more instability in the middle east. By this time iran, will be funding and supporting such radical Islamic actions seeing that they can increase their influence in the region this may be a time Iran, can acquire many allies, and create a vacuum once again against the west and Israel. At this point the oil markets are so unstable prices for crude are over 200 dollars, which in turn attract the military might of the west, yet at the same time spark attention from russia and china, knowing they had a relationship and know Russia has huge oil reserves is enjoying such play in the oil markets.

At this point and this is the big guess Israel gets attacked something small and stupid at first their response is over reacted and creates a biblical regional war in the middle east, then the west and then the east gets involved and then nbc weapons get used, markets globally are broken the world turns into war..

a new dawn..

10 years from now if we look back on this and i am right, i want to be wearing a golden crown..

purely entertainment purposes.

truth is stranger then fiction.

in addition i would not be suprised if this has already assimilated in a think tank somewhere as well.

top topics

join