It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bigot Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

Sorry if I misunderstood you.

Tyranny is a big one. I'm no stranger to it. I've seen the harm it causes with my own eyes. Power corrupts all.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I HATE my neighbours, passionately and without remorse.

There are small things that make the hatered build slowly like knocking on my door ar 2am to borrow some eggs, shouting at each other in the halls and playing awful music at full volume all weekend but then there are the big things.
I just came back from spending the day out with my gf on her birthday I come home to police in the hallway all the windows on my floor have been smashed with a baseball bat and theres blood on the floor.

If this was a rare occurrence I would be forgiving but it really isnt.

However came up with that whole "Love thy neighbour" bit should try living with me for a week

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

WHoah!
U need new neighbors. Wouldn't hold it against you if hated them or even decided to smash their windows

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
This is a good thread. You are right, there has been a lot of division, hate, on the forums lately. Personally though I hate the anti-Catholics that do nothing but start threads because they hate Catholicism. It gets a little old. In the same vein, when you mention Catholicism or in threads about Catholicism I hate the people who always bring it back to pedophile priests. I will be really surprised if at least one person doesn't rip into the Church since I mentioned it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Speaking as a person who is pretty intolerant and has spent my entire adult life finding ways to lengthen the fuse on my temper, I have come to the following understanding of myself, and I think it pertains.

I hate humanity. I truly do. As a herd, we are sorely lacking. As a group, we are collectively a bunch of idiots.

But...

I hardly ever encounter an individual that I hate. In fact almost never. I do find people I prefer to not be around, but I do not hate them.

Understanding this concept led me to realize that it's not people I hate, it's dogmatic thought.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I'll keep this short.
I HATE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!
Ewwwww!!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

How can you possibly hate chocolate??!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join