It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bigot Thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
In my short time on ATS I've noticed some hate towards religions,races,belief systems,ect. Doesn't seem like hate can be avoided. Everyone hates something or someone even if you won't admit it. It's in every house and country. No one can escape it's claws.

So share with me who you hate and why... even if you hate bigots. Don't go nuts,though. Keep it civilized as possible.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

I hate the greedy whatever their creed

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Personally I try not to hate anything or anybody although there may be moments of anger where I may feel otherwise.

I believe people hate religion because they see it as the cause of war and conflict. They are unable to think critically and understand the true cause of war and conflict. Another reason people may hate religion is because we are not really conditioned to be open minded and accepting as we grow up. This closed-mindedness leads us to believe that what we know is "THE TRUTH" although rarely anything we know is "TRUTH" but merely perspective.

I believe that the fundamentals of all religions are all correct and try to live them in my everyday life.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I do not like females, as they virtually planned my murder at school. Then they followed me to every job ruining my life, and i have no privacy in life because of those people, and for no reason. I am not a misogynist i just do not like females, and not because they are females, but because of the crimes they did to me.

Anyone who disagrees with this can just ignore my posts. I hate females for the crimes they did to me, not because they are female.

I did not fancy females, and they wanted to destroy my life for it.

I am entitled to hate people that wrong me, and everyone hates.
edit on 2/2/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Wish girls would follow me around
Though, not try and kill me.

Anyway, good. You had the courage to step up and state it loud and proud.

Everyone hates. Don't see why we should hide it like some bad disease. It will only end up poisoning your soul further if you try and shove it down.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsMyName

Thank you. That's exactly how I see it. No difference between Christianity or Buddhism. Both religions preach love and acceptance. Though, most would disagree, I'm sure. People have a gift of taking something beautiful and twisting it into something obscene and horrible.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

The way i see it is, if someone does horrendous things to you, why cannot you hate them for it. If you do nothing to them, what does it matter if you just hate them in your mind.

These people really did a number on ruining my life, and i was the victim, and they are in the wrong.

So at least you understand there are right times to hate. For others, why cannot you hate something or some group, at least i am honest about it.

Like i always say i will never speak to females again in my life(not even in casual conversation), and why should that matter to others, and i do not care who reads this. Its my life.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlovenlyGhost
In my short time on ATS I've noticed some hate towards religions,races,belief systems,ect. Doesn't seem like hate can be avoided. Everyone hates something or someone even if you won't admit it. It's in every house and country. No one can escape it's claws.

So share with me who you hate and why... even if you hate bigots. Don't go nuts,though. Keep it civilized as possible.

Odd, since you are asking others to do what you failed to do on your own Rant. What or who do you hate? You ask others to bare their souls, but you avoid doing it yourself?

As for me, hate is the wrong word, but I dislike those who stoop to the level of playing the Race Card. I think the entire country is sick of that crap and the phony people who do it. It's a ruse to hide the fact they can't defend their own positions and to cover up the fact it is they who have the problem.

Now it's your turn?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Greed doesn't discriminate. It grips onto all groups of society just like hate does. Damn those greedy people!!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

How do you define hate? I find the term *hate* is being overused and diminishing the true meaning of the word.

There are many things I disagree with and will say so. To equate doing so with the term *hate* is becoming all too popular these days.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Me??
I don't hate.Phfft

I'm lying. I'm the biggest hater of them all. My heart is full of negativity. I hate the superficial, I hate all colored people(cause they're all the same), I hate the ignorant and the arrogant, I hate the egotistic... I hate it all.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

So true. Like i just hate in a passive way, but others may hate in more aggressive ways. Hate is one of those words to describe so many things, that people assume it means aggressive hate.

No in my case its passive hate as i have been passive all my life, so i entitled to hate what i want as far as i am concerned.

If a person hates something and it stays inside them and does not come out with anything in real world, then that hate is something that is normal. There is nothing wrong with hate that is inside, its the persons problem. We can all pretend to like things we do not.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

True that. Well what do you disagree with if you don't hate?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I hate shallow thinking people. I cannot stand to be surrounded by people who are oblivious and uncaring of the events of mankind, history, current politics/ news. I'm not talking about if someone doesn't believe or not in a conspiracy theory, but people who don't even know what the capital of Germany is, for example, or the history of their own countries...current events, cultures, etc.

The question I get from people back in the States (I live in Russia now) when I visit my parents is "Do Russians have cars?" I want to explode into an angry rant everytime I hear this. How goddamn ignorant are you?

I hate people who are stuck in the "study, work die" mentality. пиздец HATE them. My longtime girlfriend and I broke up recently because all she cares about is staying in her city, never traveling, and just working. How can you call this life? I offered her many times to travel the world with me and she simply won't leave "what she is used to". I HATE IT.

I am a very hateful person to be honest. I don't know how else to react to these situations.
edit on 2-2-2011 by RustyShakleford92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I hate employers that hire undocumented workers because they won't call in sick or file worker's comp, won't complain about injustices, won't file unemployment and won't talk back. Then they give these people the longest must lucrative shifts because of their unwavering loyalty. They condem american work ethics, you know, breaks and medical leave, unemployment benefits that we pay for!

Then they feel somehow "holy" because they see themselves as having done a good deed, to give a job to a needy person.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Me??
I don't hate.Phfft

I'm lying. I'm the biggest hater of them all. My heart is full of negativity. I hate the superficial, I hate all colored people(cause they're all the same), I hate the ignorant and the arrogant, I hate the egotistic... I hate it all.

That's a big load to carry around. You may want to expand on what you mean by "all colored people" though? You mean people of all colors, or all Colored People. Huge difference between the two. All the same?

You started this remember

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Thank you. That's exactly how I see it. No difference between Christianity or Buddhism. Both religions preach love and acceptance. Though, most would disagree, I'm sure. People have a gift of taking something beautiful and twisting it into something obscene and horrible.

Agree. agree. agree. I think people spend so much time looking for differences they don't see similarities, they do have differences but the basic message of acceptance and love if the same. Just like people do we look different? yes. do we have different beliefs? yes. Do we have different cultures, races, and religions? of course but at the end of the day were all human beings fundamentally the same, made of the same biological material from the same source. We shouldn't get caught up in the details & not get offended by other peoples details. I always tell my kids when their fighting " will it matter a week or a year from now? " so pick your battles and ask yourself if someones elses opinion really matters? I recommend listening or reading Wayne Dyer and Deepak Chopra books

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

True that. Well what do you disagree with if you don't hate?

I didn't say that I am incapable of hate. I merely pointed out that I find the term is becoming overused.

What is something I hate??? TYRANNY.

There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him.
Robert Heinlein

edit on 2-2-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

People of all colors. White,Yellow,Purple,Black,Orange... you name it. If it's human I don't like it. Well there are some individuals who I can handle. But for the most part all humans are the same whatever color they are.

People try and divide each other according race and creed but when it comes down to the basics there's no difference. They hate, they love, they will try and kill you, steal from you, look down on you... and so on..

The key is not to generalize I suppose. There's good folks out there they're just spread pretty thin..

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsMeCB

Oh but I do. Two of my favourite writers. Actually just finished one of Deepak's books- Power Freedom and Grace Living from the source of happiness. Now I'm busy with Don Miguel Ruiz.

Anyway, It's true. I think it's mostly to blame on our competitive nature. My religion is better than yours... that type of thing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join