It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel will invade Egypt.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
My first prediction, I know people hate predictions, but since there is a forum for it, why not?

If Israel can't have a dictator in power they will prefer utter chaos instead. They do not want an anti-israel government in power. The people of egypt wont be going to business as usual anytime soon.

Not sure when, but I think it will happen. Thats all.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Like hell,

Israel is not going to spend a dime trying to sort out the lives of 70 million Muslims.

They've got their own problems at home.
edit on 2-2-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
i can't help but worry about this. It struck me to wonder if the pro Mobarek people might be Mossad.
Watching this makes my heart hurt. :-(

To Gradius M. No, think about it. Pro Hamas/ pro Palestinian govt replaces Mubarek- they definitely have a huge interest in how this plays out. And they've made no secret of their support for him.
edit on 2-2-2011 by DogsDogsDogs because: to add reply to another post

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Ancient Egypt lived 3 periods of Anarchy several thousands of years ago. Those 3 periods lasted for more than 200 years each. library.thinkquest.org...

Time for a fourth? Hey.. Why not. Lets think about it. Sorry to sound rude, but I prefer an Anarchist Africa than a religious one.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

Honestly, you think a nation of 7 million people is going to invade Egypt and somehow keep control of riots and use it to any benefit of their own?

Its too late for invasion, if they had any cards invested in this game, its sliding down the hill to the ocean. Israel cant afford to take any more flak, they can barely stay afloat in wars without US support and I sincerely doubt that will continue if Israel decides to invade Egypt.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

Hey i'm with you man (or woman?), anarchy has worked pretty good the last week or so. People helping people and such. I say erase those colonial lines. I don't think government is ever the answer but it is so ingrained in peoples consciousness that they feel helpless without it. I have to say that my crystal ball doesn't see people abandoning the idea of government any time soon. I'll let you know. lol

link   
I dont believe you

In all honesty it is all very worrying, the shape of the middle-east will be shook up dramatically but there is still more moves to take place before Israel invade anywhere. The plan is not complete yet, further countries must fall & a strong middle-east with extremists in power in each country before Israel realises its in the sh!t. It could be too late by then but this is only the beginning my fellow adventurer

Finally after two days of me screaming the message of the "Big Event" taking place now is beginning to be noticed around here
edit on 2-2-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

link   
Why? They are large partners against Palestine lol

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

How dare you say my prediction is wrong? lol

I figured I'd throw it out there, so I can have the first prediction thread to come true.

I think it has more of a chance then 34 ufo's landing on the whitehouse because a Simpsons episode told me so. yeah?

Peace
Mike

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
it's ironic, in every interview of egyptian protesters, they are calling for almost begging for democracy, and the one nation that stands in it's way, propping and supporting a dictator, is the self proclaimed leader and defender of democracy, the united states.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
let's just say, "Highly unlikely."

top topics

join