It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to share these with you

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The man who wrote these articles has helped change my life. He truly knows his stuff. If you are interested in the afterlife I strongly suggest you read these articles. I use to be on the fence about everything but these articles plus talking to the man who wrote them have convinced me there is much more to life I use to think.

Every word he has written is true. I wouldn't say it if it wasn't so.

If someone would help me post the link to the articles properly I would appreciate it, right now I am on my mobile and it never works out right.

amazines.com/view_author.cfm?startRow=1&authorid=9041

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by strawberry91

I cannot begin to thank you enough for this thread and this author. Today marks the 2nd year anniversary of my father's passing and as the only son I have had to take care of my elderly mother and two older sisters. I never really grieved as I was busy playing the role and "being strong." The author in your OP wrote:

Grief then, is never overcome. At best, it is disguised or overlaid with something else. And yet, if we but scratch at the surface of this something else we will find that it is still there, still hurting, still scarring. Although, in and through itself, it may very well lead to something of a positive nature in that, from time to time, it may even lead to something that would not have been found had it not been for that death. But even then, if we ask those very few who have found this path that, if they could replace this positive answer with the one they miss the most, my bet is that they would do it immediately without a second thought.

During this past week I've broken down crying several times as this anniversary approached. I've been going through family photo albums and thinking of my Dad. Also my dogs have been staring at presumably empty walls barking a lot. This morning I awoke around 6 am to the sound of our downstairs TV blaring at a very loud volume. (Last night I was the last one to bed and turned it off as I recall it was dark as I made my way to the stairs.) In 6 years of same house / TV that has NEVER happened.

I can only surmise he was communicating with me as if to say, I'm here, don't be sad.

I will read EVERY article and thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing. I am grateful. Thank you!

edit on 1-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

"Every word he has written is true. I wouldn't say it if it wasn't so."

lol? What if you were mistaken ? What if you are more gullable or not as skeptical as the rest of us and you happened to be wrong? Would u feel guilty for leading some astray who held on to your words ?

"Bob Daulby is a world renowned, global expert on matters of life after death, the greater life and Our Worlds Beyond. He has contacted and communicated with all kinds of entities from the spirit world, otherworldly beings as well as inter-dimensional entities and different time-lines"

lets ask BOB....

Proof?

In having now been in actual contact with the spirit world for a very long time now, from my own experiences, I can now reveal that an all-round, generic proof, of a life existing after our deaths is a long way off if not nigh impossible. Until science itself can reach a general consensus - which is highly unlikely (and this because 'they' can't agree either) - then the very idea of finding this irrefutable proof that will cross all boundaries regardless of their origins - is but a distant dream. And so, when skeptics use this angle - the need for the irrefutable - is already a lost argument and so, as they gain, believers lose. Most of all, we ALL lose.

So, what is to be done about this? "

amazines.com... ticle_detail.cfm/119976?articleid=119976&title=life%2Cafter%2Cdeath%2Cafterlife%2Cheaven%2Cproof%2C

really....

"Let me give you an example of personal proof.

When I first made friends with computers, got myself on the Internet etc. to be in actual contact with someone from Peru to me, was an out and out miracle. But what compounded that miracle was that, after only a month, I recieved a letter from him which proved to me that he existed and that he did indeed come from Peru. To me, this was personal proof of someone I met through this new fangled means of communication.

The above is personal proof - for me and only me and yet, to you, this is all a fairy tale. Why? Because YOU were not there, YOU didn't speak to him, YOU did not experience any of this and YOU did not recieve a letter from Peru. Thus, why should you 'believe' me? Had you not been taught Geography at school then, to you, even Peru would not exist would it? " - amazines.com...

These are his words not mine...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how did you lie the play? I take it you are skeptical of afterlife, and that is certainly your prerogative. I'll make no effort to attempt to convince you otherwise.

I find great solace in the words of Eckhart Tolle: The opposite of death is birth. Life has no opposite. Life is eternal. But if you prefer science instead of spirituality: The first law of thermodynamics states that energy cannot be created or destroyed.

Regards...kk

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how did you lie the play? I take it you are skeptical of afterlife, and that is certainly your prerogative. I'll make no effort to attempt to convince you otherwise.

I find great solace in the words of Eckhart Tolle: The opposite of death is birth. Life has no opposite. Life is eternal. But if you prefer science instead of spirituality: The first law of thermodynamics states that energy cannot be created or destroyed.

Regards...kk

Nice quote.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

I cannot begin to thank you enough for this thread and this author. Today marks the 2nd year anniversary of my father's passing and as the only son I have had to take care of my elderly mother and two older sisters. I never really grieved as I was busy playing the role and "being strong." The author in your OP wrote:

Grief then, is never overcome. At best, it is disguised or overlaid with something else. And yet, if we but scratch at the surface of this something else we will find that it is still there, still hurting, still scarring. Although, in and through itself, it may very well lead to something of a positive nature in that, from time to time, it may even lead to something that would not have been found had it not been for that death. But even then, if we ask those very few who have found this path that, if they could replace this positive answer with the one they miss the most, my bet is that they would do it immediately without a second thought.

During this past week I've broken down crying several times as this anniversary approached. I've been going through family photo albums and thinking of my Dad. Also my dogs have been staring at presumably empty walls barking a lot. This morning I awoke around 6 am to the sound of our downstairs TV blaring at a very loud volume. (Last night I was the last one to bed and turned it off as I recall it was dark as I made my way to the stairs.) In 6 years of same house / TV that has NEVER happened.

I can only surmise he was communicating with me as if to say, I'm here, don't be sad.

I will read EVERY article and thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing. I am grateful. Thank you!

edit on 1-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

I hate the new term all the shrinks throw around about everything which is "closure". We gotta have closure for this and that. We lost our daughter 15 years ago at birth and there is no "closure" nor do I strive to find it. That is nonsense.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

actually ims keptical when words like proof truth get tossed about on subjective things and passed around like its truth . Heance me quoting the parts that talk about proof truth etc .... missed that huh ?

Im skeptical of the after life , as i am among many other things.

Some of us chose not to accept nor reject .

but to prance around like you have the answers and try and spread it , surley you would expect people to question the creadibility as there have been countless number of charletons that have come and gone through out history .

|What sucks more then "waking up " in the "afterlife" only to find out what you believed would happen was totally off . Instead you wasted countless years and side tracked others along wih you only to find out , its what that other guy was saying it was lol .

extrodinary claims ..........
watson
edit on 1-2-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Yep that's what I said! Not being gullible or anything. And you read what he said! So that's that. No one is trying to make you believe anything. Don't be offended by how sure I am, I just have my proof.

Trust me, I have actually been in contact with him. So, yes, it is the truth.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I'm very glad it reached someone! Your welcome! He has written many lines that have hit home with me, especially about belief and religion.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
There is no way he can know what happens when we die lol
As far as i am concerned no man does.

I have died a few time's and after life experience's.
everyone different.
and everyone was tied to my last dying emotion.
Love=heaven
Hate or anger= hell
Wtf is going on=i walked around watching everyone basically.

My point is any Man can make a claim he know's what happens when you die.
To SELL something.
Me i gave you my advice for free..
Cause i may be a prick..but i tell the truth if i think it is.. even if it hurt's.
See the difference?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

If that's what you think, then so it is.
Butttt you may want to read all his articles, especially the ones about the mean bad old ouija board.
He has really had over 25 years experience with this.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I just saw your claim about him doing this for money, I promise you he isn't. Of course as you said anyone can say anything, but are you really listening? Maybe if we weren't so edgy or quick to think someone is trying to shove something down our throat we might be a bit more receptive to the ideas, hm? And what you said about feelings does matter, as you think you are. If you believe your going to "hell" when you die, then "hell" you shall go! He covers belief a little in several of his articles.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Lol you see Bob likes sherlock holmes too, have you ever looked up Sir arthur conan doyle? He wrote a book about the history of spiritualism at the time and also wrote those delightful sherlock holmes books

Extraordinary claims....maybe you should look at YOUR definition of that word. Personally when you look at all the new physics theories coming out hmmm....things that were once "extraordinary" are now becoming less so. Personally I don't find the afterlife hard to believe in, and I am not religious at all.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

its like this . If i came to you with stories about how the universe really works , and the entities that walk around without anyone knowing or any detectors being able to detect. would you believe me ? Even if i said trust me ??

of course not ....

you say you have proof but it seems the only proof is your "gut feeling" about this guy.

Now im sure your a nice person and your gut feeling is a great method of disassembling truth from fiction ... but for me i need something more to bite on ...

You should get this guy on ATS ... we will put his ideas to the test .

oh btw 1 million dollar paranormal challenge . Surley your buddy would be intrested in this ? He has figured it all out right ? Then surley he can do more then just story tell to prove him self?

www.randi.org...

what do you say strawberry ? checkmate

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I having worked in the field of electronics and computers for decades have become well accustomed to working with instrumentation to verify the existence of electrical signals simply due to the fact that you cannot see electricity !

So in diagnosing electronic devices, the only way in which to diagnose an electrical circuit is via an instrument called an oscilloscope or "scope". A voltmeter can be used to an extent but is too slow in many instances to capture faster oscillating signals.

But the reason as to why I mentioned this is because it completely tosses out the old paradigm of "Seeing to Believe" because we all know that electricity is all around us and exists in many forms but you cannot necessarily see it.

Look at your cellphone for example. Whilst operating, Signals are constantly being emitted and received but you can see nary one of them.

This has lead me to believe in the possible existence of the afterlife from a scientific perspective. Which many in my field, due to fear of the unknown I presume, do not willfully share with me. And tend to ignore.

I mean, we are deemed clinically deceased/dead when there are no longer any brainwaves or brain activity present.
This activity or lack thereof are also are electrical in nature themselves. Similar to when we diagnose a dead computer.

So where did the signals present when living or energy go after we are deceased ?
Did they simply vanish ?

Well, that is where physics and thermodynamics comes into play. Which state that energy cannot simply vanish it can only change in form or be transferred into heat or light.

So for example, the monitor in which you are staring at , at the moment, is emitting heat and light. This is where the energy from the wall outlet is going or being transferred to as in the form of heat and light energy.

So when we die, there is no longer any electrical activity present and we do become cold.

According to physics and thermodynamics That energy has to go somewhere or be transferred in another form such as EMF , heat or light.

So where does it go ?

This I feel leads into exactly why spirits or ghosts exist AND can be picked up by electromagnetic field (EMF) instruments.
Or why these ghost boxes which are simply an AM (Amplitude Modulated) radio can pick up the voices of the dead.

My Dogs will stare at things around my home and follow it with curiosity. Whatever it is, I cannot readily see it but they are following something. One night upon retiring and heading upstairs, for a fleeting moment I saw a glowing orb. It was about the size of a golfball and blue/gray in color.

This I thought is probably what my Dogs are witnessing for it was extremely unusual or paranormal.

My conclusion is that Our energy doesn't cease to exist when we die but is simply all around us !
It isn't recycled until we inhabit a new body which seques into the concept of reincarnation...

That of course is for Another topic ....and another thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I totally understand your position. Let me ask you this, have you ever "played" with an ouija board?
Are you willing to? I'm serious.
Get a friend to ouija with you. Someone who is a skeptic preferably so you know they won't pull your leg. That's what I did.
This part is very important, you have to REALLY entertain the possibility that something could happen. If you go into it thinking its a stupid childrens game or mind game and it won't work then it really won't.
When I first read these articles, they resonated with me so strongly that I had to contact this man. Before I contacted him though, I had to get rid of all my doubt that it was all just some old mans bull# stories.
Me and my friend tried the ouija board 2 nights in a row just to make sure. Each time we contacted someone named "kust" (that's what it spelled on the board anyway) and "kust" told us things about ourselves the other person couldn't have know. It told sarah when the last time she had sex was, it told me what the first digit of my social was, etc, etc, we were so stunned. Neither of us believed until this happened.
So I went on to contact bob. I had my proof that there was something else.
I have read about that one million dollar challenge! I will suggest it to him next time I contact him, but he is travelling writing his book "an ordinary man" at the moment. Hopefully it will be released by the end of this year, and let me tell you it will definetly be something you should check out.
What exactly is it that you have a problem with being real? The afterlife? Or everything paranormal? Honestly I suggest a lot of research and experimenting yourself. That is the only way you will know for sure. Then who cares what everyone else thinks?
If I missed something let me know. I figured when I wrote the line about these articles being the truth it would stir some opposition, but just know that's not what I want exactly. People say all kinds of things. Just look at it for yourself, one man will never have the whole truth but the more we have working on it the better.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

" Let me ask you this, have you ever "played" with an ouija board?
Are you willing to? I'm serious.
Get a friend to ouija with you. Someone who is a skeptic preferably so you know they won't pull your leg. That's what I did"

Yes . I have Matter of fact i have a ouija board in my closet as we speak. It has been siting there and collecting dust since the last time i used it .

The last time i did i had 2 people with me who i known for a long time . All of u skeptical . We called out so many "entities" "spirts" "evil" "demons" for quite some time that night.

We gave it a chance with open mind , and NOTHING.

Sure you can tell me i did it wrong ,.... but how about these people?

My problem is not afterlife , spirts , deamons , spirtis .. etc

My problem is people who pretend to know what happens without any evidence to back up there claims besides the fairy tale they try and give to the public.....

Which in turn that public takes that false baseless info and pases it on to others

Fueling the misinfo disinfo machine

a.k.a this thread.

If he is legit bring him on ATS . Let us set up some experiments to test his theories . But he won' show and will have a 100 excuses "atmospheric pressure" lool

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Okay I have tried to treat you with respect but its obvious that you are just one of those posters who bash other ideas because the proof isn't your idea of proof. Get it out and try again! How many times did the wright brothers test the plane before it actually made a short flight?
The purpose of this thread was to SHARE ARTICLES. Another poster thought the articles were worth reading, so mission accomplised for me. "May those who have eyes see and those who have ears hear". If your not ready to step outside your comfort zone then why are you so downing on everyone else? That's your fault. But, you can change that attitude.
I suggest a history of spiritualism by sir arthur conan doyle. Come on! He wrote sherlock holmes!
Its amazing how rude people can be! Geez

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Excellent observations / analogies. There are also a myriad of organic signals/vibrations that are beyond the real of human perception. Take for example subsonic elephant sounds which must be sped up at twice normal sped to be heard....

Until a few years ago, scientists had no idea that most of what elephants are saying can't be heard by the human ear.

"The base of their vocalization is infrasonic. In other words, the frequency on which their call is built is below what we can hear," Peter Wrege explained.

The elephants use those low sounds to find one another in the dense forests where they spend most of their time. "Elephants are using very low frequencies in their vocalizations which travel far," Wrege said.

Wrege told Simon these low frequencies have a reach of about two or three kilometers - more than a mile.

SOURCE

or deciphering whale sounds.....

Additionally, each of the calls sound exactly the same. SF State scientists say each one is exactly four octaves below middle C. Only their pitch varied slightly, but that was by only .05 percent. This pitch variation may be intentional, according to scientists; the variation may be to let female blue whales know that the male is moving toward or away from them.

SOURCE

Or dogs that can sense epileptic seizures etc. There are an abundance of phenomena occurring around us at all times that we are largely unaware of, both organic and synthetic. Beyond our perceived hearing frequencies or visible light spectrum or our sense of smell. This lends credence to existence of spirits, in my humble opinion of course.

edit on 2-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join